[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have LEGIT LEAKS for USUM

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

I work in the translation and localization sector of Nintendo of America, and I am, as of writing this, working on a trailer for USUM that will be released on August 17th(that's the plan, anyway). I have decided to leak some information anonymously so that people will stop complaining about the game not being seen anywhere.

Some things that are in the trailer:

-Gyms will be in the game. In order to challenge a gym, you must first complete the trial for the Leader/Trial Captain. The trailer shows Ilima as a Normal-type leader and the Totem is now Raticate(Alolan) in US and Gumshoos in UM.

-There will be a new Lycanroc Form, Twilight Form. It evolves by being traded from US to UM or vice versa.

-New Alola Forms for Gen 1 AND Gen 2 Pokémon: Politoed is now Water/Fairy and has lilypads Incorporated into its design. Its Ability is Flower Veil. Dodrio is Flying/Fighting and has Scrappy, and has thicker necks, different coloration, and teeth. Onix and Steelix are both Ice/Ground and look like the Crystal Onix but with clumps of dirt sticking out. Dunsparce is Fairy/Dragon, and its Ability is Intimidate. It has big fangs and permanently angry eyes, with the blue areas now red.

-Hau and Lillie are almost the same, but Lillie wears her second outfit from the start and is more outgoing. Hau has a new outfit too, with longer, dark green shorts and the same shirt with the colors reversed. Hala is still a kahuna, but the title is now just a title, and Grand Trials no longer exist.

-More Z-Crystals are received from side characters, like Kahili meeting you at Hano Grand Resort and giving you Flyinium Z.

-Togedemaru and Mimikyu are shown to have exclusive Z-Moves(the animation from the first trailer), but no mention of Lycanroc.

-The trailer ends with a promise of more to come, with the same twisting Z-Ring animation, as well as Sina showing off the Mega Ring at the Tide Song Hotel, and shots of Solgaleo and Lunala in their new forms preparing to use a move.

The end.
>>
>>33197573
>Alola form of Steelix
>When it already has a mega
Fuck off
>>
>>33197573
Did he ever shot web?
>>
File: twitter2017.jpg (19KB, 550x273px) Image search: [Google]
twitter2017.jpg
19KB, 550x273px
>>33197573
>>
>>33197573
How does if feel to waste your time making up all this crap and writing this long text just to get some (you)s on vp?
>>
>>33197573
>Dunsparce is Fairy/Dragon

EVERY. FUCKING. TIME.
>>
>>33197573
I'd like to believe this because it sounds good but I can't
>>
>>33197589
>this

I would believe in OP lies, if he would have said some as "new alolan form of onix, but this can't evolve, similar to Spiky-eared Pichu"

So bad, fighting dodrio sound fun
>>
>LEGIT LEAKS
: ^ )
^
)
>>
Hi, it's me again. Please keep in mind that I'm not an insider in Game Freak or Nintendo. I just translate the trailers, and this one held all the information I had to work with for the post. Some of the info confused me just as much as it confused some of you, but I don't make the actual games so I don't have any insight beside what's in the trailer.
>>
>>33197757
Prove you're an employee. Take a picture of your work place or something. Didn't think so.
>>
> Hala is still a kahuna, but the title is now just a title, and Grand Trials no longer exist.

> you must first complete the trial for the Leader/Trial Captain

See , you took it one step too far. Too many details that would not be shown in a trailer. The rest was believable but you couldn't resist to keep it simple.

6/10 made me reply
>>
>>33197573
>crystal onix

Biggest bullshit lie
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.