[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What characters do you want to appear in the USM battle tree

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

File: image.png (300KB, 446x923px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
300KB, 446x923px
What characters do you want to appear in the USM battle tree ?

I want brandon and his regi trio
>>
>>33197393
all of the e4/leaders from all the previous games
stop treating the battle tree like a demo version of the pwt gamefreak
>>
File: Roxie_E44.jpg (138KB, 734x950px) Image search: [Google]
Roxie_E44.jpg
138KB, 734x950px
>>33197393
Off the top of my head Roxie, Marlon, Cheryl, Marley, N, Phoebe, Karen and anyone from the Unova elite 4 with the exception of Caitlin.
>>
>>33197476
But Caitlin is the one that should appear.
>>
File: N.png (1MB, 1650x2500px) Image search: [Google]
N.png
1MB, 1650x2500px
>>
>>33197393

Same, because he's my husbando.

I'd also like to see Whitney, Clair and Juan.
>>
I don't care about cameos. I want more facilities that meaningfully shake up the core gameplay or otherwise provide experiences you can't have elsewhere.
>>
File: 200px-Black_2_White_2_Marlon.png (63KB, 200x386px) Image search: [Google]
200px-Black_2_White_2_Marlon.png
63KB, 200x386px
>>33197497
and Marlon
>>
File: GameFreak_Morty.jpg (20KB, 354x536px) Image search: [Google]
GameFreak_Morty.jpg
20KB, 354x536px
>>33197484
Speak for yourself. I do not hate her but she is the only part of the Unova E4 I do not like.
Forgot to mention Morty.
>>
>>33197393
This guy always reminded me of a Middle-Aged Oak.
He has the same sort of color scheme of young Sam Oak in the Celebi movie, even.
>>
>>33197393
He better have damn competitive regi's, it's possible. I'm saying this outta concern. But yeah brandon would have a cool redesign, hopefully not as goofy as grimsly. I'd love to see Palmer, Silver, or Koga
>>
File: IMG_0622.png (71KB, 200x390px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0622.png
71KB, 200x390px
>>33197393
I want the PWT. That was a better way of having old trainers appear instead of having them pop up somewhere in the tree. That being said, I'd love to see Palmer. Out of all the battle facilities and their leaders/brains he gave me the most trouble. Also, he's pokemon world David Bowie.
>>
>>33198836
Same. PWT would be better and really isnt that hard to do

GF made over 80 human 3D models for SM,

If we're counting just gym leaders and champions (as the original PWT did) then that makes 60 more human models that would be necessary for it (Red, Blue and Cynthia are already there).

Given that GF had most of the resources from SM already done then creating 60 models is really not hard at all
>>
Sabrina
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.