[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pokémon cards

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
Ok so I found my brothers old Pokémon cards gen 1, pocket monster, and a sheet of uncut cards as well. We're both strapped for cash where is a good place to sell them or are any of you interested.
>>
You will get the most amount of money and have an easier time selling them on eBay. I'm a longtime collector and it's basically your only option.

Don't expect to sell anything if they're not in splendid near-mint condition.
>>
How is anyone supposed to be interested without an itemized list of what you have. People don't just buy random undisclosed collections of people's shit.

Unless you're an estate flipper. In which case they would wait until you and your brother were dead.
>>
>>33194417
They've been in a binder with plastic card holders for almost twenty years in a climate controlled box. They are almost perfect except for the fact they were touched to be put in the binder.
>>
>>33194449
Do you want me to post every one? There's a lot?
>>
>>33194470
Make a Google doc or something. If you're serious about selling you need to know what you're selling. Or at least post way more pics so we can see for ourselves.
>>
>>33194482
Olright. I'm writing everything down. Some are in different languages
>>
Bulbasaur
Ivysaur
Charmander
Blaine's charmeleon
Carapuce(Spanish/ French squirtle)
Wartortle
Dewgong
Spearow
Fearow
Pikachu (the fat one)
Pidgeot
Nidorina
Nidoran
Golduck
Mankey
Primeape
Growlithe
Mankey
Meowth
Persian
Psyduck
Kadraba
Dark alakazam
Machop x2
Machoke
Machamp
Bellsprout
Tentacool
Farfetch'd
Doduo
Seel
Grimer
Shellder
Cloyster
Gastly
Haunter
Tauros
Drowzee
Hypno
Voltorb
Exeggcute
Exeggutor
Cubone
Koffing
Weezing
Rhyhorn
Rhydon
Goldeen
Staryu
Starmie
Jynx
Far from done I'll keep posting
>>
>>33194556
You should tell what set every card is from dude. Also whether or not they are first edition etc.
>>
>>33194570
How do
>>
Porygon
Omanyte
Kabuto
Aerodactyl
Articuno
Zapdos
Mew but the ruins shiny one x2
Mew two
Slowpoke
Then there are trainer cards
Energy cards
Then the pocket monsters
Then a ton of these baseball status like cards
Like a shit ton of those
Pocket monster trainer card
More regular pocket monster cards (I don't know the Pokémon names)
Pikachu
Nidoran
Machop
Machop
Kabuto
Dark raticate
Grimer
Horsea
Tangela
Lickitung
Kingler
Krabby
Onix
Venonat
Diglett
Geodude
Jigglypuff
Zubat
Paras
Metapod
Rattata
Ekans
Golduck
Gastly
Omastar
Sandslash
Arbok
Dratini
Kakuna
Butterfree
Nidoqueen
Pinsir
Eevee
Vaporeon
Vulpix
Jolteon
Some of these are drawn weird as well
And some are shiny as well
>>
Those uncut cards could be worth a good but what cards are they? Please post pictures
>>
>>33194676
uncut cards are a niche mostly built by people who have them trying to sell them. They're not something a lot of people actually want/buy. You see lots of sellers trying to leverage hundreds of dollars and they've been for sale for years.
>>
File: IMG_0362.jpg (22KB, 238x183px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0362.jpg
22KB, 238x183px
>>33194556
>>33194656
Stop this pointless listing. Your time would be better spent killing yourself.
>>
>>33194769
ow the edge
>>
You need to look up the cards you have, and post exactly what card they are and what set they come from. Also look to see if you have any error cards, as they are very rare.

If you aren't interested in doing that, you could sell them all in bulk for maybe $20-$50 depending on the customer. Use an app called "Let Go" and post a listing.

Wish I could buy em from ya, OP.
>>
Ok so I'm in the process of uploading all the pics
>>
>>33194676
He's probably referring to those burger king cards that came on a sheet.
>>
>>33195184
No its fucking huge
>>
>>33194645
isn't there like numbers somewhere on the card?
>>
>>33195200
Legit when I get the pics fixed up you can see idk
>>
Where are those pics, OP?
>>
File: IMG_0581.jpg (121KB, 1079x585px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0581.jpg
121KB, 1079x585px
Ok how should I post it because it won't let me put them on a google doc
>>
>>33195358
Just take phone pics
>>
>>33195417
I did but there are a lot and I'm limited by 4mb
>>
Ight I made a tumblr. Reply on here because I don't know how to use it
https://www.tumblr.com/blog/fuckthissiteimtoolazytomakeadoc
>>
>>33195452
Link doesn't work, tells me to log in. Honestly the time you're spending just trying to appraise these might not be worth what you'll get back.
>>
>>33195466
Dude I don't have a life to begin with
>>
>>33195452
Can't open. Why didn't you just imgur them?
>>
>>33195452
You are a disgrace.
>>
>>33195496
I think your best bet would be to "lose" those pictures, put the cards up on ebay for a high price as a lot (and be vague about what cards are actually included), and hope you scam some sucker looking to take a gamble.
>>
>>33195502
Tried. Wouldn't work for some reason

>>33195517
Better than using 9fag
>>
>>33194408
Give you 5.00 + S&H for the Misty card.
>>
>>33195647
Not the the tumblr meme dude..This whole thread is pretty cringe I gotta tell you.
>>
Ok so here's the first link idk if it will crash for you
https://docs.google.com/document/d/11xdUO4-uW1QP48tKFRP6STjweDyVwJx7yHGFPjQwqZw
>>
>>33195981
Thats a nice blank image OP
>>
Holy shit OP, if you're this retarded, it's no wonder you're strapped for cash.
>>
>>33194408
Fucking Millennials
>>
File: IMG_8595.jpg (77KB, 709x765px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8595.jpg
77KB, 709x765px
For fucks sake it won't let me post the fixed link because it thinks I'm spamming
>>
>>33196097
I'm not one to tell people to kill themselves but you really are forcing my hand here.
>>
https://docs.google.com/document/d/12rUkbtth7Ev3nKNGFE3ZdCzBWC2EnobT0xX7oFhdYX0
>>
https://docs.google.com/document/d/12yRFXqvrN1ykd4YXlz6bDAN0pIi192h74eE-7LXfhWM
>>
>>33196690
https://docs.google.com/document/d/14vXjLQ1ScB9WybtuW0lbieSlKtFbaTfZ3-ocYJCvm1w
>>
>>33196724
https://docs.google.com/document/d/15EWX2V04IzVjEXJB3HlI9bpCDPBIKb1R8l0Q-zIfLjk
>>
>>33196744
https://docs.google.com/document/d/17VMoARqkUEuDmARUeEUILBXHP8-Fa4nREsK_EBzvOSU
>>
>>33196757
https://docs.google.com/document/d/18oVwTnytYCImC8asU4KdaY2UxZiAMyoU30AXrmvNKzs
Alright so the problem was one doc couldn't handle all the pics. Imgur took too long tumbler fucked up and 4chan hates google albums
>>
Holy shit, how can you be so fucking useless, op??
>>
>>33196820
Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
>>
>>33196670
>https://docs.google.com/document/d/18oVwTnytYCImC8asU4KdaY2UxZiAMyoU30AXrmvNKzs
>>33196690
>>33196724
>>33196744
>>33196771
They are all blank to me. Look, OP, I'm gonna spoonfeed you, but just this once.

Go into a site called pokellector, type the name of the card you have, check for the exact match, and then you'll see the number of the card and name of the colection. Seek this card with this information on ebay and check for the prices. Thats it, basically.

Only thing you need to look out for is if they havea first edition symbol, you cant miss it,it literally says 1st edition on the card, but it'll only be valueable if it's a famous pokemon like charizard or something. Other valuable cards without the 1st edition you will see on ebay without having to check for this stupid shit (like shining or gold stars)

The only other thing to check is if it is a shadowless card (only the base set, and only if its charizard, mewtwo, blastoise). Look it up for how to check for that in google.

Good luck.
>>
>>33196963
Ok so wait if any of the other people in this thread knew about this why the fuck did they just let me be autistic this entire time
>>
>>33196971
Maybe they were curious to see your cards?

I know I was and was very disappointed in not seeing then. I saw your thread earlier, but had to go to the hospital since Im feeling really sick today. I was hoping it would have pictures by the time I came back, but alas...

Also it was really fun to see your struggle
>>
If they're not 1st Ed. holos, they aren't worth the paper they're printed on. Sell 'em as bulk for lik $40 and be done with it.
>>
>>33197144
Actually before any trainer cards and the random topps cards one card alone was valued at $22 so I can get more that $40 from them
>>
>>33196995
Ah I hope you're good. And well I can't use the excuse of it taking too long to post each pic separately since well you know. In a day or so I'll take the time to actually post them so y'all can see them and get first dibs before I sell them.
>>
Jesus Christ. Price check on troll and toad so you know what they are worth. Sell singles or bulk on eBay. do what countless others have done. Also, they probably aren't worth what you think they are. Even most common and uncommon base set singles are only worth a dime to fifty cents each.
>>
If dubs OP shall burn the cards
>>
>>33197397
Apparently I've got like 5-6 rare at about 20 each and idk about the pocket monster cards neither site pulls them up
>>
Thanks for the laugh, your autism is amusing
>>
>>33197426
Which ones are worth 20 each? Just curious
>>
>>33194408
I'll give you 5000 cash for the entire set.
>>
>>33197486
Don't do it op, theres a chance they can be sold for 10 times that.
>>
>>33194408
What is on the uncut sheet?
>>
File: 1497467219039.gif (162KB, 500x379px) Image search: [Google]
1497467219039.gif
162KB, 500x379px
>reading all of OP's posts
Son, I am disappoint
Thread posts: 63
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.