[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NO. ONE. SAW. IT. COMING.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: DiscordBros.gif (782KB, 245x184px) Image search: [Google]
DiscordBros.gif
782KB, 245x184px
NO. ONE. SAW. IT. COMING.
>>
>>33194293
?
>>
>>33194293
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>33194293
What the fuck are you talking about?
>>
>>33194359
>>33194360
>>33194366

I think this was when Marrill was first revealed
>>
>>33194390
Wow ok great thread.
>>
Literal underage everywhere...
He means to say that when the first movie came out, nobody expected to see Marill. He's implying that a new Pokemon can just be inserted into any kind of media at any given time without any moment's notice.
>>
>>33194403
When the movie first came out, everyone in America knew about the damn thing for over a year. Even in Japan, it was featured in the trailers.
>>
>>33194403
This
I remember going to the movie and everyone flipped shit when Marill and Snubull came on screen. I guess it's kind of comparable to the Zygard cell appearing in that one movie, except nobody expected we'd ever get new mons back then.
>>
>>33194403
Everyone already knew about "Pikablu" by then. What are you talking about?
>>
>>33194427
Me and my friends didn't know until going to the movie on opening day, then again, didn't have much internet access and was in elementary school.
>>
>>33194293
Pikablue a cute.
>>
>>33194403
It's a shit thread regardless. Fuck off with your underage boogeyman.
>>
I too remember when Marrill was special. And when it was called Pikablu.

It started appearing on all the merchandise with Togepi and Pikachu just before the Johto starters took that place and second gen started.
>>
>>33194293
You'll see that my mind is too fast for eyes
>>
>>33194430
I was more surprised by the Donphan. I spent ages looking for it in Yellow thinking it was a mon that I missed.
>>
>>33194293
What about Togepi that came out a few months before "Pikablu?"

I remember naming myself "Togepi" on my first playthrough of Blue because "that kid" told me if I beat the game with Togepi as my name, Togepi will appear.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.