[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which generation had the best Pokemon movies?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: image.png (112KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
112KB, 500x500px
Which generation had the best Pokemon movies?
>>
Gen 3 because I loved the way its movies looked
>>
>>33189407
gen 3 gets points for each movie having very pleasing environments, but gen 2 overall had the best plotlines
>>
The parts with the regis are the only good part of movie 8
>>
>>33189400
Gen 4 because Dawn was on the movies.
>>
>>33189400
Gen5, because they were different.
>>
Gen 7 because there isn't any
>>
>>33189400
Well, if we're on the topic on movies, which gen is Heroes in? It takes place in Johto, but features pokes from Hoenn. So is it gen 2 or 3?

And to answer your question, I think that gen 3 had the best ones.
>>
File: image.jpg (807KB, 2755x1000px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
807KB, 2755x1000px
>>33191571
It's gen 2,
The movie takes place off the coast of johto.
>>
>>33189400
I don't know. OS had the first three movies, which are some of the best, but the Celebi movie sucked and the Lati movie was meh.
The AG movies never go below passable, but only the Lucario movie is really good, and the Deoxys one is alright.
With the DP movies I thought the Arcues one was shit, but the other 3 are good to great, so I guess Gen 4 might be the best on average. But I guess Gen I is if we're really separating by Gen and not by series.

The BW movies are all just plain shit though, and the XY movies are all pretty meh.
>>
gen 3
>latios and latias movie
>deoxys movie
>jirachi was kinda shit though
>lucario movie
>>
>>33191642
>latios and latias movie
>gen 3
>>
File: 1500620542591.png (270KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
1500620542591.png
270KB, 680x680px
The only Pokemon movie I got to see in theaters was 2000. I was 7, at the time, so that one has a special place in my heart.

>mfw that was seventeen years ago
>mfw i'm not a kid anymore
>mfw iwn experience pokemon as a kid again
>mfw
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.