[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Rekt

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

File: 1499929061602.jpg (541KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1499929061602.jpg
541KB, 2048x1536px
ITT: Rekt
>>
>Dude seismic toss lmao

Lame
>>
>getting Rekt by your own Pokémon
How will cross recover?
>>
>>33187069
Same way Paul did.
>>
>>33186989

probably owl would win, oh wait, le ebin blasto burn
>>
>>33186989
CHADrizard does it again.
>>
>>33187138
>Decidueye fires an arrow that moves by Decidueye's will
>arrow avoids all of Charizard's attacks
>arrow pierces through Charizard's neck
>Charizard dies instantly
Too easy. Don't come back until you can provide Decidueye with a real challenge.
>>
>Gary was replaced by this edgy loser
Tell me again why you watch the anime
>>
>>33187195

dude, you are so sad believing that scenario would be different, if we follow your logic, then incineroar's Z move should destroy charizard
>>
>>33187206
<thinking Gary isn't edgy
>>
>>33187277
Everything in this post it's wrong.
>>
>>33187206
>Liking Gary
>>
>>33187300
Leagues ahead of """"Cross"""" at least.
>>
>>33186989
is there anywhere that I can see the full comic?
>>
>>33186989

>not getting a full epic fight

how they could write this movie so bad?!
>>
>>33187277
>Gary
>Edgy
I've fucking had it. Edgy has been used so god damn much that it's lost its meaning, not even just the legit meaning of pushing boundaries and being experimental, but the Linkin Park, black and red, "CRAAAAWL" shit that unfortunately became the modern day definition, and as such, is used to Death.Tell me, I truly want to know, in what way is Gary Oak particularly "edgy?"
>>
>>33187509
How was it in the movie?
>>
>>33188036
Edgy means "someone I think I'm cooler than", didn't you know? The people who use the term usually have low self esteem and hate anything that reminds them of themselves.
>>
>Charizard easily defeating an enemy
Gee, it's almost like it's Charizard, the Kira Yamato of Pokemon, or something.
>>
>Charizard wins LOL

Why won't Charizard put over young new talent?
>>
>>33188123
>Edgy means "someone I think I'm cooler than", didn't you know?

Imagine being this retarded
>>
>>33188698
>Imagine being this retarded

Imagine being this retarded
>>
>>33186989
while defeating your rival with his own pokemon is cool and all that, at this point i'm so fucking tired of Charizard, like, at this point they might as well put pikachu and charizard as the pokemon mascots, since they seem to love it so much.
>>
>>33188692
>Yung new talent
>Incineroar

Choose one.
>>
>>33187116
Speaking of Paul. Or to be more specific DP. Isn't this a copy and paste off Chimchar story.

Seriously tho am I the only one who noticed this. Wow the writers said Chimchar story was good, too good, Charizard deserves that story. So they created the 20th movie.
>>
>>33189327
It's more like in the OG with Damien and Charmander. He also told Charmander to stay after it followed him around and wouldn't go away.

Paul's story was more about how when he first found Chimchar, he initially thought it had potential to be really strong after using its Blaze ability. He later finds out it really isn't all that strong and releases it.
>>
>>33188692
>Pikachu = Hulk Hogan
>Charizard = John Cena
>Incineroar = Roman Reigns
Search it in your heart, you know it to be true
>>
>>33189944
Completely agree. Incineroar even has the vest.

>Based Big Cat working the smarks
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.