[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>m-muh purrloin

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: Hugh_Xtransceiver.png (12KB, 128x169px) Image search: [Google]
Hugh_Xtransceiver.png
12KB, 128x169px
>m-muh purrloin
>>
>>33186381
Still a better rival than the one's that came after, but not as good as the ones that came before.
>>
>>33186381
Nigga travelled an entire region and took down a ninja-pirate mafia just to get some pussy.
That's dedication.
>>
>>33186381
I want to suck her feminine benis
>>
>>33186381
I'll never forgive Team Plasma, dattebayo.
>>
>>33186381
Fuck you I like Hugh. Some faggots made his little sister cry so he wanted to hurt them. He's a good big bro.
>>
>>33186381
Edgy boi
>>
>>33186394
Berry/Barry and May/Brendan were shit tho
>>
>>33186381
>muh SISTER'S purrloin

Also best rival theme.
>>
>>33187850
True
>>
>>33186433
yeah he's got a more realistic/better story than most of the other rivals
>>
>>33187852
How can one be so wrong?
>>
>>33187875
Name one better.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cKqRMfquvgY
>>
>>33186381
His team felt a bit bland, and muh purloin/ rage got old quick. That said, I don't dislike him too much. Maybe it was the qwilfish jokes. His team was also pretty bland.
>>
>>33186381
big bear bro going the distance to make his sister happy, no judgment

his choice of using an eelektross is frankly endearing, considering he vowed to never be weak again
>>
My dick ain't complaining so why are you?
>>
>>33186433
No he's not. She doesn't give a shit and she's too young to remember the Purrloin or their grandpa. He feels guilt for not being able to protect her when he didn't have any pokemon so it wasn't his place to protect her big brother or not. He's a self centered shit head using her little sister as an excuse to act like a dickhead over his own grudge.
>>
Which was unfortunately the only thing that brought bw2 down in the story a little. It was forced to all hell, and they used N's farewell for nothing. Hopefully in the remakes hopefully there are remakes for bw2 the scene where he meets with the liepard is a little more dramatic so you can at least feel a little empathy for the dude.

Best fucking themes tho
>>
>>33189608
In the games, Hugh states that his sister's Purrlion was stolen 5 years ago before the events of BW2. His sister should probably be around 6-9, realistically. I know she uses the Preschooler sprite but whatever
>>
>>33186394
he's also better than Barry, the ADHD cuck.
>>
>>33189622
>the Preschooler sprite but whatever
big thing to whatever but whatever I think she actually uses the school kid class which I think is 6-12

If you mean 6-9 during black 2 and white 2 that would prove my point. 4 is around the time humans form the ability to make long term memories so any younger than 9 and she wouldn't be able to remember or remember much for it to matter as much to her as it does to Hugh besides maybe some trauma.

If you mean 6-9 back when Purrloin got stolen I call bs. Her being 14 is same age as the protagonists from BW and 12 and 13 seem a little old to be a nameless feeble sister who doesn't train pokemon. Even then she still probably five years takes a huge portion of her conscience life plus we have to take into account the time between their grampa dying and the Purrloin being stolen.

Even if we assume I'm totally off base and his sister was hurt by Purrloin being stolen to an extent that he is a good bro, he was still a self centered idiot for expecting a random grunt to know about Purrloin from five years ago. Keep in mind this was after Team Plasma disbanded and reorganized and Team Plasma grunts use a lot of freaking Purrloin. What did he seriously expect detailed theft logs from random grunts?
>>
File: check it.jpg (25KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
check it.jpg
25KB, 400x400px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6BgUfGGzUKs
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.