[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon Info

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 8

File: DBpNGe_XgAQgcl3.jpg (371KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
DBpNGe_XgAQgcl3.jpg
371KB, 2000x1000px
Hello. I am on Gamefreak's English translation team for Pokemon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon and thought I would share a few details about the game.
>the legendary pokemon shown in the trailer are not new forms of Solgaleo and Lunala, but rather Necrozma's Radiant Sun and Full Moon forms. It transforms by using one of 2 exclusive Z-moves.
>some of the new alolan forms include an electric type Alolan Dodrio, a dragon type Alolan Ekans, and a rock type Alolan Lapras obtained by reviving a fossil.
>the story is mostly the same as Sun and Moon, though Lusamine seeks to unleash the Ultra Beasts by using Necrozma instead of Cosmog. There is also a mission after the beasts are unleashed where the player, the rivals, zygarde, the kahunas, and the tapu defend alola from the beasts. UB-05 Guzzlord and Zygarde have a special role though I dont know what it is. Cosmog is notably absent until postgame.
>gyms do not return, but some of the totems at the end of each trial are changed from pokemon sun and moon.
>some new postgame areas are added where you can catch legendaries from previous games, such as a volcano where Heatran appears. This does not include "mascot" legendaries such as Dialga or Xerneas.
>Move tutors are added through festival plaza shops. They require Festival Coins as payment.
>New trainers are added to the battle tree, such as Steven and the rival from Gold and Silver.

That's all I know. If I learn more I'll make another thread sometime in the future.
>>
>>33186245
>>Move tutors are added through festival plaza shops. They require Festival Coins as payment.

OH GOD NO
>>
>the story is a little different
>except lusamine intends to use necrozma instead of cosmog

Please tell me this is fake
>>
>>33186245
This is shitty enough to be true.
>>
>>33186257
The fact that this line is retarded makes me believe this might be true
>>
>>33186268
>Please tell me this is fake
>Hello. I am on Gamefreak's English translation team for Pokemon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon

work it out yourself
>>
>>33186245
>>Move tutors are added through festival plaza shops. They require Festival Coins as payment.
Fuck, that'd be horrible... Maybe this guy's on to something.
>>
>>33186245
>Move tutors are added through festival plaza shops. They require Festival Coins as payment.
Stop this meme right now.
>>
>>33186283
Indeed. I was thinking it sounded like complete bullshit until that line.
>>
Hello. I am on Game Freak's German translation team for Pokemon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon and decided I would share a detail about the games:

> Most of the gameplay has been scrapped to make room for more longer cutscenes.
>>
>>33186245
The e in OP is a faggot stands for effort
>>
>>33186245
>and a rock type Alolan Lapras obtained by reviving a fossil.

The clincher right here. Fake as shit.
>>
>>33186245
>>33186257
fucking kek
>>
>retarded shit or fucking nothing
Sounds legit enough actually
>>
>>33186245
this seems plausible, and that scares me.
>>
>>33186245
I'm on their Spanish and Portuguese translation teams. I can't reveal anything because I don't want to be fired, but I can confirm this is almost %100 fake. One of his points is right, but it's not a hard guess.
>>
>the legendary pokemon shown in the trailer are not new forms of Solgaleo and Lunala, but rather Necrozma's Radiant Sun and Full Moon forms. It transforms by using one of 2 exclusive Z-moves.

This isn't the first time I heard this one, and would be an interesting twist
>>
File: c82.jpg (136KB, 800x449px) Image search: [Google]
c82.jpg
136KB, 800x449px
>>33186245
(you)
>>
>>33187298

Likely be garbage competitvely though.
>>
File: a51.gif (2MB, 200x356px) Image search: [Google]
a51.gif
2MB, 200x356px
>>33186245
>Festival Plaza is still in the game, and is how move tutors are accessed

please buy a gun and kill everyone in your office
>>
>UB-05 Guzzlord and Zygarde have a special role
why is this a thing "leakers" always put in these fake leaks
>>
Fucking Christ that is awful enough to be a very real possibility.
>>
>>33187298
How would it be a twist?

>giving the third another Forme since Gen 4
>specifically gave it a lesser BST again like Zygarde after screwing up with Kyurem for keeping it on their level and not being able too add much to the Formes despite obviously wanting to since they've fixed it in 6 and 7
>the only parts of these Formes that look real are the Necrozma like parts while the rest looks like light projection
>Necrozma is the Prism Pokémon and prisms reflect and refract light through them to create projections that look otherwise unlike the thing they're going through
>the last two being particularly important because S/M were code named niji AKA rainbow and rainbows = light emitting through water droplets like a prism
>Necrozma was supposed to be underground for a long time so it's current Forme could easily be a result of not having the sun or moon light going through it during that time (and could even retcon the others as the legendary Pokémon that was important to the story entirely for US/UM - in this story, the things known of in the past could easily Necrozma's Formes that the other two just happen to look like)

In other words, it's not a twist whatsoever if you paid attention. Being Lunala and Solgaleo Formes would be the twist.
>>
Bretty good post
>>
>the guzzlord and zygarde meme again

stop it.
>>
>>33186245
this is so utter shit that i'm believing it and i'm starting to be affraid

Game Freak is actually able to pull a following game as empty as the first ones like that
>>
>>33186245
>easily the most rage inducing 'leaks' yet
This could actually be real.
>>
>>33186257
This does sound shitty at first, but if they keep doing global missions, I don't see a problem with it. It's easier than farming shards/BP
>>
>>33186245
I can confirm that this is my Dad and he works at nintendo. I assure you this is 100% legitimate, ask me anything if you have doubts
>>
>>33187937
People want to believe it.
>>
File: 1492417067397.png (67KB, 449x1197px) Image search: [Google]
1492417067397.png
67KB, 449x1197px
>>33186245
>Move tutors are added through festival plaza shops. They require Festival Coins as payment
>tfw I can actually see gamefreak do this
Just bury this corpse of a franchise already
>>
>>33193468
Never
>>
>>33193468
Festival Coins are more easy to farm than battle points.
Even if you do solo, you can get 30 FC in one matchup type.
>>
>>33193468
I can actually imagine GF doing this, and they would probably make it with absurdly big prices.
>>
Gamefreak just needs to get rid of that fucking Festival Plaza and bring back PSS.
>>
>>33186245
A large portion of this shit is stuff a translation team would have no reason to know, and the story involving zygarde at all is wish fulfilment. Prease try again.
>>
File: 1390722928943.png (119KB, 472x404px) Image search: [Google]
1390722928943.png
119KB, 472x404px
>>33186245
>>33186257
>>33186283
Oh god it' a real leak, and it's horrifying!
>>
>>33193507

Doing it via festival plaza will also require us to pray to the RNG gods for the right buildings and the ability to get them will be gone once the games internet services get killed. If it's BP, I'll have more then enough from bank to cover me.
>>
File: AuKPOMS.png (435KB, 900x802px) Image search: [Google]
AuKPOMS.png
435KB, 900x802px
>>33186257
NO
NO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>33186245
This scares me the most.
>>
>>33186245
This has got to be true
>>
OP
Can you tell me how Guzma looks
Or anything about him
Please?
>>
>>33186245
>ome of the new alolan forms include an electric type Alolan Dodrio
Make all the rest worth it
>>
>>33193182
The problem is that if they count as separate shops, its gonna be based solely on RNG when you would get offered by Sophocles for it. That, and you would have to find people in your plaza who have it as well, which is gonna be irritating as hell to deal with.
>>
File: IMG_20170115_131107.jpg (206KB, 1080x993px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170115_131107.jpg
206KB, 1080x993px
>alolan ekans
>alolan dodrio

WAIT A MINUTE
>>
>>33195059
IT ALL COMES TOGETHER
>>
File: 1418775939625.png (90KB, 293x282px) Image search: [Google]
1418775939625.png
90KB, 293x282px
>>33186245
Don't you put that evil on me
>>
Why are you re-posting to yourself?
There's so many (you's) right now it's not even funny..

I'd suggest chilling out on trying to force people to believe your shitty leak or I might have to publicly slap a ban on you..
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.