[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there any current goals or projects that youre working on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

File: 500px-791Solgaleo.png (202KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
500px-791Solgaleo.png
202KB, 500x500px
I'm currently replaying through all the regions with my "canon" teams, so I can transfer them up to Gen 7. Since most of my "canon" teams are on roms, or lost I lost the physical cartridge, or because I've never actually played the Gen.

I've finished Platinum and HeartGold, about to finish FireRed. Next is Emerald, Black2, and Y. Taking my time,
but I'm hoping to finish before the release of Ultra Sun & Moon.

Pic unrelated
>>
Planning on restarting Platinum for regionaltism on the creation trio and Defog Giratina.
>>
>>33182760
Playing through randomized Platinum. Just beat the last gym.
Also started a new copy of Pokemon X I got from a friend for $5 and I'm just having fun with it.
Nothing too big lately.
>>
>>33182760
Not any right now, but I plan on making a no holds barred team, and reuse it in the battle tree, since I haven't beaten that yet either.
>>
>>33182948

Weakness Policy Slash, Mega Mence, and Scarf lele is great for singles.
>>
I'm catching as many Ditto as I can in V-Yellow to transfer and see what natures and IVs I can get. So far I've gotten 2 with 4 IVs while the rest have random 3, as you'd expect.

Also gonna get ready for the "No Holds Barred" tourney though I don't know what to run as I haven't played Uber or OU, just VGC.
>>
File: Gen1natures.jpg (64KB, 457x542px) Image search: [Google]
Gen1natures.jpg
64KB, 457x542px
>>33183000

>Seeing what natures you can get

Use the gen 1 daycare
>>
Just got done getting a Mew in Red to transfer to Sun. Currently working on getting Tauros with Bodyslam.
>>
>>33183018

It won't transfer unless you use Arbitary Code Execution.
>>
>>33183014
I wanna smack myself for not thinking of using the daycare for accurate measurements. So how many EXP. do you get for each step?
>>
>>33183000
>Also gonna get ready for the "No Holds Barred" tourney though I don't know what to run as I haven't played Uber or OU, just VGC.
Kind of the same situation I find myself in, besides me not being keen to transferring over legends and event mons from gen6 (I am like 50 mons away from a full living dex. Leaving gaping holes there would just suck)
>>
>>33183025

1 step = one exp.
>>
>>33183023
Yeah, I know. Already did everything to make the Mew look legit.
>>
File: 20170605_221845.jpg (102KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
20170605_221845.jpg
102KB, 640x480px
I have been working on getting the highest rank/Black Rank on my Trainer Card in Black 2 since 2012. Pic related is where I'm at with my progress so far. I have done the following:

>Defeated the Unova Pokemon League
>Complete National Dex
>Defeated the Champions at the PWT
>Completed all Pokestar Studio movies

All I need to do left is to level up the Entree to level 30, but to do that, I would need to get a copy of White 2. Even though I don't have much luck with finding a cheap copy, I'm happy with where I'm at so far and I hope to finish my biggest goal in the Pokemon games one day.
>>
>>33183033
Well, that'll be hard to get the odd numbered natures.
>>
>>33183055

Nah, it just takes a bit longer as you have to get the number to the next column.
>>
File: Alola!!.png (4MB, 1918x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Alola!!.png
4MB, 1918x1080px
Later on, I'm gonna start my own hype cycle up for USUM

I'll be replaying all the games I havent played recently like GSC, BW2, XD, ORAS, as well as re watching some of the anime like Master Quest, Battle Frontier, XYZ and all the movies

(Also, to get myself in the mood, I'm gonna play a bunch of other "tropical" or "vacation" themed games like Battle for Bikini Bottom and Sonic Colors)

Any suggestions?
>>
Shiny Male Glameow and Shiny Salazzle

might replay either Crystal or ORAS
>>
>>33182760
i'm doing the same thing, only for XY and ORAS, though. I won't do SM because USM will just replace it as canon anyway
>>
File: IMG_0619.png (118KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0619.png
118KB, 500x500px
>>33182760
Preparing mons in VC Yellow for a mass move into Sun. Just need to level up(read: force feed rare candies) a few more. Then I'll set the natures and give a few of them strange moves they can only learn in Gen 1.

No matter how useless it is, I want an Alolan Marowak with Bubblebeam. Just because I can.
>>
>>33182760
>"canon" teams

Oh boy, so I'm not the only one who does this

What are they?
>>
>>33185133
Hey I do that too, I Have 3 boxes with every team I used the first (if possible) time I beat every game.
>>
I'm working on a living dex. A special kind of living dex.

Basically, I'm going to make a gen 1 living dex, and put it in my bank. Gen 2 after that, but I'll wait to migrate them until that functionality is understood. Gen 3, gen 4, gen 5, gen 6, and gen 7 as well. I'm considering limiting each gen to only what's available in the games, so no Mewtwo for gen 2, or just completing regional dexes. Then once this is done, I'll have a database of Pokemon from all seven generations. It'll be really fucking pointless considering I'm going to have to inject events anyways, but hey.
>>
Not anything special, but I simply breed a perfect Pokemon, train it to level 100 and then send on Wonder Trade.
>>
>>33182760
I played through Fire red to get Softboiled clefable and seismic toss kangaskhan. then I transferred them to hgss and thought hey ill get defog zapdos too. than I figured Id get good natured 4th gen legendaries. then i figured id do the same for 5th gen legendaries, now im playing through x AND y to get a good xerneas and yveltal and mewtwo. After that Ill complete my living dex (only missing 7th gen stuff) then Ill train up a bunch of cool pokemon to beat my friend with. Then Ill think of something else I hope because when i dont distract myself i masturbate too much
>>
>>33183036
How so. I'm looking to do the same
>>
Working on gettting a critical mass of Cosmogs to evolve into Lunalas to trade for various legends I'm missing.
>>
>>33185133
Well for me it's every team I want to use for each region.

I personally wouldn't count my first ever play through of each game, because most of these games (Gens 1-3) I played as a kid, and didn't really know what I was doing and sometimes what I wanted.

But now since I'm older, I have some time and money to replay these games and use teams I would actually want to use as a Pokemon trainer.
>>
>>33186937

How you doing that? Restarting Moon over and over or something?
>>
>>33187033
Apparently enough people don't have the patience to evolve their own Gosilopods. I wish I could find a less scummy way of doing it but I'm not going to buy another game just to do this.
>>
>>33185133
Not OP but I do this too
>Kanto
Blastoise, Arcanine, Pidgeot, Gengar, Jolteon, Rhydon
>Johto
Typhlosion, Lanturn, Ursaring, Donphan, Ampharos, Dragonite
>Hoenn
Swampert, Swellow, Manectric, Flygon, Absol, Salamance
>Colosseum
Espeon, Umbreon, Feraligatr, Flygon, Hitmontop, Tyranitar
>XD
Jolteon, Walrein, Pidgeot, Victreebel, Arcanine, Salamance
>Sinnoh
Infernape, Staraptor, Luxray, Floatzel, Gliscor, Lucario
>Unova
Samurott, Krookodile, Darmanitan, Sawk, Leavanny, Zebstrika
>2nova
Emboar, Clonkeldurr, Galvantula, Walrein, Muk, Beheeyem
>Kalos
Greninja, Charizard, Tyrantrum, Meowstic, Noivern, Chesnaught

Alola is tdb for when USUM comes out
>>
I'm making a list of Emer Pokémon I actively used 10+ years ago but never transferred up, and I'm finally going to transfer them up. Then, I plan on replacing the internal battery, injecting the event items (for Birth/Navel Island, etc.), and going for a massive run, including all the shit I missed as a kid.

I'll probably do the same for HGSS and Platinum, and eventually compile a second living Pokédex. By the time I do all this, I hope Gen 8 will be announced.
>>
>>33185133
I've tried, but I only ever really had a Kanto "canon" team:

>Venusaur
>Dugtrio
>Pidgeot
>Snorlax
>Haunter/Gengar
>Kadabra/Alakazam
>>
Trying to breed a decent team for ultra sumo
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.