[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Skill Swap

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (38KB, 427x402px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38KB, 427x402px
ITT: We discuss strats and fun things to do with the most fun move to use in the game. I use it to turn Mismagius into a great Electric type thanks to protean
>>
>>33181183
I also use it on Mismagius to skill swap slow start from regigigas and transfer slow start into the opponent on the next turn
>>
>>33181183
Gen 3-4 kecleon with color change

Skill Swap
Brick Break
Aerial Ace
Rock Tomb
>>
>>33181183
skill swap protean to a slaking, you'll thank me later
>>
Swap Pick Up or Harvest to the right SOS Battle Pokemon and you can grind money and XP semi-AFK just by tapping A.
>>
>>33181183
Skill Swap with Smeargle to steal Mega Sableye's ability and set up pebbles and webs anyway
>>
>>33181570
How would pick up do anything if swapped?
>>
>>33181581
Pick Up will take another Pokemon's Leppa Berry after they use it. Plan the PP depletion right and they'll both French-kiss it back and forth forever and never run out, without the 1/1024 chance of Harvest failing to work ten times in a row.
>>
>>33181183
Steal Pixilate from M - Gardevoir with skill swap to render her Hyper Voice useless, leaving her vulnerable to dragon & dark types, swap Levitate into your other mon, bonus if you take a uselss ability like slaking's or regigigas' and more bonus if you swap them into your opponent, steal moldbreaker from oponents to protect your setup sweeper, idk, get creative, skill swap compound eyes from venomoth/butterfree for better accuracy, which can be further improved by holding wide/zoom lens to make riskier moves like fire blast more viable
>>
Hmm..Banette can learn skill swap.
Prankster skill swap is extremely dangerous to use in the sense that if used properly, it can utterly destroy your opponent, rendering a potential 6-0, or you get 6-0'd yourself even at the slightest fuck up
>>
File: IMG_0601.png (58KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0601.png
58KB, 250x250px
>>33181538
Yeah. That's amazing. Skillswapping Protean to things is amazing in general. Protean Arcanine is surprisingly good. Protean Starmie is a nightmare.
>>
File: IMG_0618.png (491KB, 1024x743px)
IMG_0618.png
491KB, 1024x743px
Semi related. You should try giving water bubble to things with entrainment. . Gyarados with water bubble is hilarious.
>>
Hello, am I in Verlisify thread? Thanks for free strats, I'll use them to win against a few kids on Battlespot ladder!
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.