[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you buying Pokken DX

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

http://www.strawpoll.me/13600750

First one sucked ass so I'm not
>>
>>33181156
I have to buy it because I need to try Empoloeon
>>
Yep. Never got to try out the first on, so I'm totally going to pick it up.

The real question is, should I download it or buy it physically. I made the mistake of buying games like Smash and Splatoon physically on Wii U, so I had to take them out and in whenever I wanted to play them, which was usually whenever I was in the middle of another game, like Hyrule Warriors or Xenoblade X. I bought both MK8 and Spla2n digitally and have been playing the fuck out of them, because they;re always there.
>>
How many times op u wanna set this topic? If u don't wanna buy, just don't. This topic is old.

On topic, yes will buy it
>>
>>33181156
>Pokken DICKS
>>
I don't have a Switch and I wasn't particularly enamoured of Pokkén when I played it with my brother, so no.
>>
>>33181156
Ill get it once I get the actual funds to afford a damn switch

Also Empoleon is a must buy
>>
>>33181156
Fuck no I would need to get a job first to do so
>>
>>33181156
Oh look, it's this retard again. /vp/ isnt Nintendo's complaints department, suck it up and fuck off.

>>33181233
He's just an assmad he wasted money buying the beta version on Pii U and probably buying a Pii U as well
>>
>>33181203
>>33181252
>buying a game for one character
How does it feel to get deepthroated by TPC and Bandai at the same time?
>>
I played the Wii U version with a friend. It could just be because I didn't know how to play it but it seemed really slow and uninteresting. It was pretty though.
>>
>>33181228
The first game had a demo version and this one probably will as well, just try it out before deciding
>>
>>33181340
Maybe he just needs some pokemon game to play while waiting for gen IIX
>>
>>33181386
There is also USUM coming out in a meantime I guess
>>
>>33181156
Its the same game just with more mons.
It was fantastic so of course I'm buying it.
If you don't like fighting games then I can see why. If you do then go fuck yourself with your bad taste.
>>
>>33181495
lol pokken isn't a good fighting game
>>
>Only one New Character
maybe later
>>
>>33181156
I'm considering buying a Switch right now just for it and Splatoon 2/
>>
>>33183743
You live in Japan?
>>
Decidueye is in it, i'll do everything to support my wife. Gonna burn my copy if they decide to add barafag into the game for some reason though.
>>
Didn't like the gameplay systems in the first, the presentation actively hinders gameplay, and it doesn't have enough playables to get by as a novelty fighter, so no
>>
>>33183860
>the presentation actively hinders gameplay
How to spot someone who never actually played it 101
>>
>>33183761
Got a switch for splatoon 2 a couple of days ago

It's fun and a massive improvement over the 3ds
>>
>>33183387
Good enough to demolish Street Fighter :^)
>>
>>33183900
I'd post a picture of the few dozen hours clocked on my Wii U if I currently had access to it, but I guess that isn't going to be enough for you
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.