[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

comfy favorite starters thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7

File: hehehehehehehehe.jpg (45KB, 816x568px)
hehehehehehehehe.jpg
45KB, 816x568px
post your favorite starter of each type, but no arguing allowed. mine are sceptile, feraligatr, and incineroar
>>
Venusaur
Swampert
Emboar
>>
My favorites are probably Sceptile, Typhlosion, and Empoleon. Honorable mentions go to Decidueye, Infernape, Greninja, and Samurott. Truly do wish the otter performed better in battle, though.
>>
Torterra
Incineroar
Feraligatr

Turtles, crocs, and tigers. Cool animals. Cool mons.
>>
Torterra
Feraligatr
Blasiken
>>
File: man of culture.jpg (51KB, 1024x576px)
man of culture.jpg
51KB, 1024x576px
>>33180515
Fine taste, anon.

Sceptile
Feraligatr
Charizard
>>
>>33180515
Venasaur,Typhlosion, and samurott
>>
Swampert
Infernape
Venusaur
>>
Empoleon
Sceptile
Blaziken

Delphox was a close second
>>
Decidueye. I like owls and I think the archer shtick and how its wings, hood, and feathers function is really cool.

Empoleon. Emperor penguin that resisted TWELVE types and was immune to one in Gen 4. Stylish AND useful.

Incineroar. I don't particularly favor any of the Fire types, but this Pokemon has got good characterization. I like its potential with split defenses, Intimidate, and Assault Vest.
>>
Sceptile
Greninja
Primarina
>>
File: bestfs.png (1MB, 1174x881px) Image search: [Google]
bestfs.png
1MB, 1174x881px
Venusaur is best Grass starter, but he only pulls ahead because of nostalgia and an awesome Mega, and it should be noted that Grass has the best starters overall and there isn't a bad one in the bunch, although you could call Meganium lackluster.

Typhlosion is the best Fire starter and always will be the best starter overall. He is sleek, simple, and savage. Charizardfags can go throat a dragon dildo and all the other Fire starters are objectively dick ugly, except Delphox who is majestic and interesting, and Emboar who can pull off being so dick ugly by being a pig.

Water starters are always middle of the road, pretty cool but not the coolest. Empoleon is the best one by virtue of having the best typing and being based off the coolest animal, but Swampert and Feraligatr are also both excellent designs and deserve respect and admiration.

>>33180521
>>33180622
these guys are alright
>>
File: 1409018536231.png (188KB, 500x380px) Image search: [Google]
1409018536231.png
188KB, 500x380px
>>33180515
Sceptile
Typhlosion
Blastoise

In that order. Sceptile's my all time favorite Pokemon, gen 3 just really knocked it out of the park with starters. Typhlosion I recognize isn't very good in terms of gameplay or design but I have a lot of nostalgia for him as my first lv100 Pokemon and my Gold champ. Blastoise similarly carried me through Blue, though with the lack of challenges in that game he only reached lv81.

Sadly my favorites have either not received Megas or received the worst Mega of their set. I hope when Typhlosion gets one it's actually legit. Given that he's the Fire type and thus the shillmon he might actually have a chance.
>>
>>33181001
Don't be rude please
>>
>>33180515
Torterra
Infernape
Swampert
>>
Charizard
Greninja
Decidueye

As a verified alpha male I only like proven winners
>>
1. empoleon
2. greninja
3. blaziken
4. torterra
>>
Torterra
Emboar
Greninja

By all standards, I'm a genwunner, but these were the starters I had the most fun with in playthroughs.
>>
File: cardboard-box-square.jpg (18KB, 310x310px) Image search: [Google]
cardboard-box-square.jpg
18KB, 310x310px
Breloom
Numel
Tentacruel

Boxfag forever
>>
Greninja
Incineroar
Sceptile

If gen 8 gives us a Grass/Dark starter, the list might change.
>>
Charizard
Sceptile
Primarina
>>
Blastoise
Meganium
Typhlosion
>>
Charizard
Sceptile
Primarina
>>
Venusaur because Gen I Razor Leaf spam is the most fun I've had with a Grass-type
Incineroar because it taught me the joys of a slow U-Turn
Greninja because I think it has the best design in the series
>>
>>33180515
Feraligatr, Venusaur, Infernape.
>>
Fire- Mega Charizard Y
Water- Mega Blastoise
Grass- Meganium
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.