[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Maybe generation 8 next year

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

The Akala island arc of sun and moon only lasted 6 episodes

3 trails and 1 battle with Olivia finished just like that.

It's getting rushed
>>
>>33179518
>what are orange islands
>what is the battle frontier
>what are decolora islands

There are thousands of ways they can use to extend the anime
>>
>>33179554
But ash goal is too graduate his school after he does that. What happens?
>>
We're not getting a Pokémon Switch TRAILER until 2019.
So no.
>>
>>33179554

They don't do filler arcs like that anymore because they know know how long each gen is going to last
>>
>>33179554
>filler to accommodate the delaying of Gen II launch
>post-game introduced thanks to Emerald
>the most awful part of awful BW

>implying TPC and Gamefreak aren't aching to get those sweet Switch shekels
>>
>>33179579
Its coming january 2018
>>
>>33179579
At this rate, we won't be getting a USM trailer until 2019 either.
>>
>>33179601
>>33179635
>>33179639
Swtchfags coming here to speculate about a game that will release in 2 years because they're bored and have nothing to play right now spotted
>>
>>33179661
>He doesnt get the memo that its coming next year
>>
>>33179661
>switchfag
>implying I buy nintendo's shitware for anything other than Pokemon
>>
>>33179661
>3ds fag mad no one is talking about its game that coming in 3 months
>>
>>33179635
That had to bring back ash charizard because ratings went to shit lol
>>
>>33179518

<caring about the cartoon
>>
>>33179812
>Bring Back Charizard
>Gets Nerfed and does Nothing
>>
>>33179518
No. Generation VIII doesn't need that.
It needs to introduce over 100 new Pokémon
>>
>>33182141
He came back and didn't have Seismic Toss. They couldn't even do their nostalgiabait correctly.

It's not like they gave him a meta-appropriate moveset or something, he had shit like Slash and Wing Attack.
>>
>>33182149
>implying their designs weren't all finished in 2015 when they got switch development kits.
>>
>>33179661
I mean, I have a Switch. But I also have a 3DS. And a PS4. And PS3. And A Wii U and Wii. Basically, I have no shortage of games to play. It's just harmless speculation. Why are you so defensive? Are you upset Pokemon will be on Switch or something?
>>
>>33179680

You're retarded if you buy Nintendo systems just to play Pokemon.
>>
>>33179661
>Poorfag who doesn't have a Switch mad that GF won't make Pokemon games on a 240p screen
>>
>>33179574
Maybe a pokemon league arc?
>>
>>33187639
Maybe but sun and moon really doesn't give a shit about battling but even they arc wouldn't be long

There's 67 episodes left until November 2018

In 36 episodes ash and his friends have done 4 trails and 2 grand trails

Only 3 trails and 1 grand trail left
>>
>>33187658
what the fuck is with everyone calling them "trails"? I've seen it in at least 3 threads so far today
>>
>>33187683
it's the same poter
>>
>>33187658
The league arcs are 8 eps or so each so I'd imagine them doing them around the 20 ep left arc and use the rest to tie up loose ends or filler
>>
They'll just pull a special quest out of their ass to extend the show
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.