[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Characters in universe get to dress up like Knights, pirates,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_1940.jpg (87KB, 554x498px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1940.jpg
87KB, 554x498px
>Characters in universe get to dress up like Knights, pirates, kings, magicians, etc.
>Player character stuck as a generic 11 year old because the shitty story demands it

Why the fuck wouldn't they bring the PBR customization back?

Isn't a fully customizable (age, body, etc) trainer something we deserve once the Switch came comes around?
>>
>>33179048
I miss PBR as a whole. If there was a sequel I would definitely play it. But, we all know that wont happen.
>>
>>33179048
>Thot hot guy with his hot hunk tits squeezed into his muscle shirt

Good stuff
>>
>>33179048
Muscle bro best character
>>
>>33179048
PBR customization wasn't very good, anon.

Source: I just replayed it and unlocked everything from scratch back in February.
>>
>>33179427
Its 1000000x better than what we have now.

Actual body/height/age differences, quote customization, even cosplay options. Shits all over what we have now
>>
>>33179599
>Actual body/height/age differences
Yeah, you get six preset options.

>quote customization
Yep, they gave you a selection of titles and set your themes accordingly.

>even cosplay options
Six presets.
>>
>>33179048
>Why the fuck wouldn't they bring the PBR customization back?

Because GF had nothing to do with PBR, retard.
>>
Besides choosing age/body, customization in PBR is more limited than in XY/SM.
>>
>>33179048

>PLaying as the little girl

I hope you did this.
>>
>>33179048
PBR was utter shit, though. It's the reason we never got another Stadium or Colosseum, it's so bad that it killed the spinoff series.
>>
I hope you realize that having several distinct body types would mean having significantly less clothing options for each of them.
>>
>>33179048
Because today, everybody would have a personal trainer that's a 5th grader with D-cups.
>>
>>33179048
I loved playing as the qt little girl
>>
PBR's customization was pretty bad, too. Sure, you were given an age/body type choice, but the choices themselves suck. For example, if you picked the little girl, your clothing options would be locked to shitty sleeveless one-piece dresses that look like oversized tank tops, or schoolgirl outfits. Teen girl will always wear a minidress, and is stuck with three hats, and adult woman will wear a midriff-exposing top and jeans no matter what. The shoes for everyone looked almost the same, and there was no way to change or even give some characters socks, either. Hats for most characters suck, fedoraman's stuck with either Calem hats, fedoras, or top hats, and teen boy is stuck with beanies, felt hats and cowboy hats that barely fit the rest of his outfit. You're better off picking the little girl or muscleman, because they're the only hatless characters. Hairstyles can't be changed, and hair colors are tied to certain characters, you'll never have a blonde little girl, or an orange-haired fedoraman. The one good thing it does have is being able to pick anime hair colors like blue and pink.

Compare to Serena, who despite only having one body type, is able to change socks, wear different looking shoes/boots, change hairstyles to all sorts of things, has better hat selections, has hat accessories and can choose to wear a dress or shirt+shorts/pants/skirts without being limited to a certain type.
>>
>33179048
My playable character is not 11
>>
>>33179241
I want him to lactate in my bussy while I eat his hairy hole desu...
>>
File: 1496813276936.jpg (18KB, 223x210px) Image search: [Google]
1496813276936.jpg
18KB, 223x210px
>>33181112
>>
File: joue2.jpg (129KB, 425x340px) Image search: [Google]
joue2.jpg
129KB, 425x340px
>>33179154
I don't miss it at all. It was the biggest disappointment ever to come to the Wii. After the amazing games that we had for the GameCube, you'd think they were going to step the game up, and instead, they came with an expensive butchered down version with no fucking story. This was basically DP online battles, but on a big screen. No more, no less.
>tfw if you didn't have internet, there was nothing to do
>tfw the rental teams were all shit
>tfw you needed DP to have good mons
>tfw GameCube brought 2 "Colosseum" games
>tfw no Gen 4, 5, 6, and now 7 game
They released XD way too early.
>>
>>33179620
Six presets is still better than what we have now, anon. Can't expect that much coming from Pokemon.
>>
File: Dawn DPPt.jpg (157KB, 618x720px) Image search: [Google]
Dawn DPPt.jpg
157KB, 618x720px
>>33181214
Actually, rental teams can be edited once you cleared every colosseum once (an easy feat, even with the shitty rental teams). Once you do that, Gateway Colosseum has a mode that allows you to trade your shitmons in for something much better, essentially turning the game into Battle Factory+. The Pokemon you get from the rental trades are also properly EV trained, and at higher difficulties, have good IV spreads, too.

Not sure why so many people miss out on this feature.
>>
>>33179682
XY, I can agree

SM hell fucking no!! SM had horseshit 'customizations'
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.