[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gen 8 will probably be Ice and fire or brisk and blaze

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 2017-07-19 (3).png (673KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
2017-07-19 (3).png
673KB, 1366x768px
Gen 8 will probably be Ice and fire or brisk and blaze
>>
>>33178577
Or, more likely, neither.
>>
This would be good for a port but for new engine. Idk they can do better
>>
>>33178577
oh man I just realized something could happen

what if the 2 box legendaries are based on the 2 joycons
>>
>>33178700
Purusu an Munusu
>>
>>33178700
>Plus and Minus theme, but colored Red and Blue
The so-called "polar" legendaries, they are said to live on opposite sides of the region. They can sense each other's presence and will do anything to stay away from each other to keep the balance. When a group attempts to bring them together for "reasons", they come off as violent. However, they are overpowered, and forced to meet, and the ground in the middle of the region splits open, revealing the third Cover Legendary, the equalizer of the two
>>
>>33178700
>>33178873
>Plusle & Minun as well as any Pokemon with the abilities Plus or Minus cannot be obtained in these games
>likewise, two Pokemon lines that are considered opposites in some way will not appear either (Seviper and Zangoose, for instance)
>>
>>33178577
Hot and Cold, or Plus and Minus fits with another exotic themed region. There's no way they're going with Fire, anon.
>>
>>33178700
Plus and minus!
>>
File: comfyserena.png (144KB, 471x389px) Image search: [Google]
comfyserena.png
144KB, 471x389px
why the fuck don't you nerds work for gamefreak
>>
>>33178577

What about 9th generation of Pokémon?
>>
>>33179270
Plus and minus seems like it has the highest chance of being the next games. This has nothing to do with the fake leak
>>33179348
We honestly can't predict that until gen 8 comes out.
>>
>>33178873
>evil teams are like Aqua and Magma
>called Team Poz and Team Neg
>Poz and Neg both believe Pokerus is a plague sent by God to punish the homos
>Team Poz wants to spread Pokerus to all, so want to use the power of the positive legendary to make all people and Pokémon attracted to them and therefore contract their seed
>Team Neg wants to wipe out all degeneracy, and so want the power of the the negative legendary to end sexual attraction so that Pokerus will stop spreading and people will only have sex for procreation
>>
File: Dragons_fire_and_ice_dvd_cover.jpg (23KB, 316x316px) Image search: [Google]
Dragons_fire_and_ice_dvd_cover.jpg
23KB, 316x316px
>>33178577
I can't wait
>>
>>33179311
I dont know japanese and i dont want too :/
>>
>>33179311
Because I don't want to be a mindless code monkey forced to suck Masuda's cock while having no creative input.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.