[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So which Gen VII mons do you actually like?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 31

File: alola.png (2MB, 2876x1565px) Image search: [Google]
alola.png
2MB, 2876x1565px
I don't like many at all.

Cutiefly and Ribombee are great. Was probably the MVP of my team during Moon if only by virtue of actually being able to outspeed most things.

Araquanid is a cool concept. Oranguru is great. Alolan Ninetales is top tier.

That's it for me. The Tapu's and Ultra Beasts are some of the worst designs the series has ever seen. The starters are largely disappointing (Decidueye is okay I guess), and it's a shame the cover legends are so overdesigned after Yveltal, Xerneas and Zygarde were so great in their simplicity.

Worst psuedo in the series by far. I feel like the waifu designs are getting out of hand (Primarina, Tsareena, Lurantis, Salazzle, Tapu Lele, Pheromosa). Way too many, especially with such a small number of new Pokemon overall.

Worst dex in the series for me.
>>
Nothing entered my top 5 but overall this is my favorite Dex. Weirder designs like the UBs, Tapu, Araquanid, and even ones I'm not fond of like Bewear are a nice change of pace after 20 years. Plus we have extreme literally my mom's animals like Toucannon and Lycanroc Midday to create a great contrast. I only dislike the starters, the Psychic Oricorio, and some Alola forms (mainly Persian and the NFEs besides Sandshrew/Vulpix).
>>
>>33178545
I agree with you on every single point, OP.
The only thing I will add is that I like the regional bird.
>>
If I had to choose one, it'd be Decidueye.
>>
Drampa is kinda cool
>>
>>33178545
I disagree a lot. It's my second favorite dex. It introduced my favorite starter in the Popplio line, my favorite box legendary in Lunala and a multitude of other designs I love such as Silvally, Oricorio, pretty much all of the UBs and Lycanroc. If I had to choose a favorite, it would be Primarina.
>>
Honestly? Overall I like the dex a lot.

I love the Litten line. I still see "badass tiger" in Incineroar no matter how much the autists screech about it and of course Litten is a stupidly cute kitten. The other starter lines are pretty cool too, I just love cats.

Midday Lycanroc's line is cool as is the Toxapex line, which is also super cute. A-Persian line for same reasons as Incineroar, cats rock. Kommo-O line have great designs.

Only Incineroar's line is in my top mons ever list, but this was a pretty great generation in general. I only wish we got more mons in general, both unique and Alolan forms.
>>
File: C4bM_H8VYAAhw7Z.jpg (100KB, 921x957px) Image search: [Google]
C4bM_H8VYAAhw7Z.jpg
100KB, 921x957px
Best pokemon to come from gen 7
>>
File: fb4.png (264KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
fb4.png
264KB, 1280x1024px
Overall, I really love the individual Pokemon in the dex but it feels terribly lackluster as a collective and the few Pokemon I'm not a fan of, I truly dislike. The Popplio line, Bruxish, Crabominable, Yungoos line and Oricorio became all-time favourites.
>>
File: araquanid.jpg (77KB, 1024x842px) Image search: [Google]
araquanid.jpg
77KB, 1024x842px
Most of them are decent to good in my opinion. The bugs are great this gen though. Golisopod and Araquanid are my personal favorite.

Silvally is ok, though I like Type:Null's design more. Looks more menacing. And I prefer most Alolan forms more than their original.

Besides that I guess Decidueye, Kartana, Marshadow and Pyukumuku.
>>
>>33178545

I honestly like all of them except Crabominable, Komala, Comfey, Magiarna and Alola Golem. I don't hate them or anything, they're just really meh.
>>
golisopod just looks plain badass
>>
File: ass.png (1MB, 2027x2377px) Image search: [Google]
ass.png
1MB, 2027x2377px
Gen 7 pokemon looks like ass
>>
The dex isn't much better or worse than gen 6's imo. I've got a chip on my shoulder when it comes to the regional bird/rodent being a Normal type, but Toucannon was pretty cool. Yungoos & Gumshoos was useless.
Alolan forms were untapped potential. There should've been a lot more. Even if they stuck to Kanto mons only, there just needed to be more.
I like the large amount of non-evolving mons. I thought Crabominable should've been a counterpart to Crabrawler rather than an evo.

I thought it was weird that Type: Null's evo is called "Sylvally". Was expecting a continuation of the "Type:" motif.

I wish there were more Ultra Beasts. Hopefully USUM introduces Ultra forms of regular Pokemon or something.

I think it's the weakest dex, but I don't have strong feelings against any mons.
>>
Rowlet, crabrawler, mudbray and salandite all excellent; but evolving them wasn't fun
>>
Incineroar, Primarina, Rockruff/Lycanroc, Alolan Vulpix/Ninetales, ghost Oricorio & Type Null/Sylvally
This generation was truly forgettable, it needs more mons, tapus are utter shit, ultra beasts too, I personally hated most alolan forms, le togedemaru pikachu clone, le mimikyu pikachu shameless clone, le mandatory alolan from for the pikachu line, god dammit GF stop shoving pikachu down our throats
>>
Ribombee line, Passimian and Oranguru, Primarina line, Lurantis, Phermosa and Solgaleo.
>>
>>33178893
Incineroar gets an honorable mention.
>>
Oranguru and Wishiwashi are literally the only good Pokemon to come out of Gen 7.
>>
>>33178545
Pretty much all of it except for
>Torracat
>Passimian
>Comfey
>Bruxish
>A-Golem
>A-Dugtrio
Honestly one of my favorite dexes so far. A lot of based mons here.
>>
File: Gen 5 dex.jpg (384KB, 900x964px) Image search: [Google]
Gen 5 dex.jpg
384KB, 900x964px
>>33178545
gen 7 shits on the joke that is gen 5.
What an absolute dog shit dex gen 5 has, holy shit.
Can't even make a team of 6. To think, there are people on this board with taste awful enough to find this juvenile refuge even remotely passable.
Underage shitters need to leave.
>>
>>33178925
Actually, add Oricorio and the USUM box forms to the list of mons I don't like from this gen.

But that's it. Everything else ranges from ok to GOAT.
>>
File: 1501631238725.png (2MB, 2876x1565px) Image search: [Google]
1501631238725.png
2MB, 2876x1565px
Although I certainly wasn't this optimistic when I first saw them, looking back, I've really warmed up to this dex.

There are far fewer terrible designs than last gen, plenty of designs that range from okay to pretty cool, and then a good-sized batch of amazing designs that I can safely say are among some of my favorites (circled in green).

I'd say was a solid batch of mons, much better than 4 or 6.
>>
File: OUT.png (203KB, 433x371px) Image search: [Google]
OUT.png
203KB, 433x371px
>>33178975
>Disliking Golem
>>
>>33178545
It's about 60/40 on absolutely hate/love. Not a lot that are just mediocre.
>>
File: cmptr_gatr.png (152KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
cmptr_gatr.png
152KB, 500x400px
>>33178975
>crossing out Stoutland, Scolipede, Whimsicott, Darmanitan, Scrafty, both fossils, Cinccino, Galvantula (not to mention cutest bug), Ferrothorn, Eelektross, Chandelure, Beartic, fucking GOLURK, Bisharp, AND Hydreigon
>expecting anyone to agree at all

Terrible terrible bait.

If this is your actual taste... then son, you just flat out don't like Pokémon.
>>
>>33178545
Dhelmise > Crabrawler > Palossand > A-Exeggutor > Mudbray
>>
File: 15r2347453745754754.jpg (69KB, 518x750px) Image search: [Google]
15r2347453745754754.jpg
69KB, 518x750px
>>33179035
>>33179073
All dog shit. It looks like it's time to re-evaluate your lives if you think these deviant art tier abominations are okay in this day and age.

Gen 5 designs are literally gen 1 designs done wrong.
>>
>>33179098
State your case for not liking Cinccino. I can't understand it.
>>
>>33179073
This, except for the part about Scrafty.
>>
>>33178545

All of them.
>>
>>33178545
rowlet, Decidueye, Litten, Incineroar, Primarina, Vikavolt, A.Nintails, Lycanroc Day, Wishiwashi, A.Sandshrew, A.Sandslash, A.Muk, Toxapex, Mudsdale, Araquanid, Salazzle, Tsareena, Golisopod, A.Golem, Turtonator, Mimikyu, A.Marowak, A.Raichu, Solgaleo, and Guzzlord
>>
It just feels like all waifus, legendaries, and rewashed Kanto Pokémon.

I actually thought the idea of Alola forms was cool but it should never have been a substitute for new Pokémon.
>>
I sort of like the majority of them but almost every one has some degree of wasted potential.

For example, Toucannon and Oricorio. I'd have gotten rid of Pikipek and Trumbeak, had a Normal/Flying pre-evo of Oricorio as the early game shitmon, and have Oricorio evolve into a different type of Toucannon depending on what form it's I'm when it evolves. That way you have the mandatory early route bird but it has a significant twist to it.

Lurantis and the mushroom thing are two weak compared to how late they evolve.

Crabrawler needs either a mid-evo or an alternative evolution that's Fighting/Water if you choose to evolve it before you get to the Pokémon League.

Overall the problem with this set are the Pokémon don't fill their role properly. Grubbin should be the useless bug that evolves early into something great but becomes once again useless later on. Instead it evolves early into something useless and then evolves again into something useless near the end of the game, so it's just a waste of time. Lurantis and the mushroom should be immensely powerful at the point where they evolve but become useless slightly later, but again they're still shit even when they evolve.

I think Mudbray/Muddsdale and Cutiefly/Rimbombee are the only ones in the game that are both properly balanced while still being more interesting to use than Bird Pokémon #8 or Geodude and Machop for the thousandth time. The whole game is the perfect example of copying previous games without actually understanding the design theory of those games.
>>
File: 58395086_p0_master1200.jpg (812KB, 852x1200px) Image search: [Google]
58395086_p0_master1200.jpg
812KB, 852x1200px
Too many waifumons, yes, but most of them turned out at least ok On the whole I like Alola's pokedex, even if most of them aren't contenders for all time favorites for me. Which is similar to how I view gen 3. Also like gen 3, the legendary designs were great, I don't know what you're smoking. The only disappointing one for me right now is Necrozma, and I'm sure it will get a form or something cool (I already like the USM box legends, whatever they are)

My favorite is Minior
>>
File: ce3.jpg (90KB, 920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
ce3.jpg
90KB, 920x1200px
>>33178545
Favorite dex. It felt like they actually tried giving them some personality. Biggest disappointment was Pyukumuku not having a single attack.
>>
File: gfgggg.png (3MB, 2876x1565px) Image search: [Google]
gfgggg.png
3MB, 2876x1565px
Pokemon that I like are circled green. Any other Pokemon is meh, or disliked.

One of my least favorite batches of Pokemon, maybe even my least favorite batch. But we did get some great designs out of this gen. The legends and Ultra Beasts were some of my favorite designs. Usually I don't care for legends, so it was a nice to see so many that I actually like.

It's a shame that so many Alola Pokemon just straight-out suck, battle-wise. And there's not even a non-battling sidequest where they could shine.
>>
Second favorite batch of mons
>>
>>33178545
>Decidueye
>Alolan Ninetails
>Mimikyu
>Togedemaru
That's about it.
I didn't realize how little new shit we actually got.
>>
My favorite Alolan Pokemon is Silvally, if only for its design and backstory. I'm an absolute sucker for science experimentation and Frankenstein's Monster-esque stories, and I find it really nice to see a story like that again, similarly to what GF did with Mewtwo's backstory. And I especially love how Gladion went out of his way to save one of the Type: Nulls and help it break out of its helmet to become a new Pokemon, which can only be evolved with high happiness. Too bad it sucks in battle.

I also really like Oricorio and Pyukumuku. Overall, I do like the Gen VIII Dex, but it's by no means one of my favorites. A lot of it is either Pokemon I love or Pokemon I hate (fuck crabominable i want to kick it so hard). There's very few in this Dex I would consider to be indifferent to.
>>
>>33178545
The only beef I have is the starters are shit and the waifumons are excessive. Everything else is okay to great. I easily built a team of favorites, with more I wished I had room for.

Overall a much better pokedex than garbage like Unova or Johto.
>>
>>33178545
Drampa is my favorite. Love it's design

Araquinid is cool

Ribimbee

Salazzle but it's pretty useless
>>
>>33179636
Great analysis completely agree with you. I guess they saved the "good" Pokemon for the rapid and UBS though. I don't care for legendaries so whatever
>>
File: mia.png (64KB, 468x576px) Image search: [Google]
mia.png
64KB, 468x576px
the UBS are so weird that i love them, also mimikyu is my favorite thing to come out of this game
>>
>>33178545
Marshadow is the only one I like, and there are about 5 things that I'm neutral toward. Everything else should die horribly in a fire.
>>
Ribombee cracked my top 25, which is better than any gen 6 mons achieved, but that's about it. I like Nihilego, I'm okay with Mudsdale, Alolan Ninetales and Raticate, and Mimikyu. Alolan Exeggutor and Wishwashi are weird, neat concepts. Other than that... trash, the lot of it. The starters especially, and most especially after following the strong gen 6 starters.
>>
Designs I like: Zygarde 10%, Litten, Popplio, Mareanie, Mudbray, Morelull, Salandit & Salazzle, Wimpod & Golisopod, Sandygast, Pyukumuku, Type:Null, Silvally, Minior, Togedemaru, Mimikyu, Bruxish, Drampa, Nihilego, Buzzwole, Celesteela, Marshadow

Overall I was disappointed though. Gamefreak can do better. The concepts are mostly good but many just don't look cool or "finished" enough even though supposedly it takes a long time to complete and approve a mon design.
>>
>>33178545
I actually think this is one of their best dexes, I mean, look at the diversity of it. And I also love how they tried to make them fit the region they are. When you loot at an Alola Exxegutor or Raichu, you just know that they're from Alola.
The only thing I hated was the lack of proper 3 stage evos. I felt like most of them were single stage with a lot of potential to have a decent line. We also need more Alola variants from other regions. What we got seems just like a preview of what we should have.
>>
File: 1497203873714.jpg (77KB, 610x960px) Image search: [Google]
1497203873714.jpg
77KB, 610x960px
>>33180539
I used to hate them when I first saw their designs. But now, I see them as a good reason to make a ton of legendaries without actually being legendaries, and I love it! One of the few things that Gamefreak has actually done right this era.
>>
File: dhelmise.jpg (44KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
dhelmise.jpg
44KB, 400x400px
>>33178545
My overall favorite pokedex, dead serious.

Though to be fair, only dhelmise has entered my top ten pokemon, I would say it's my #3 or #4 though. I fucking love this thing though.
>>
File: meh.png (897KB, 1000x1781px) Image search: [Google]
meh.png
897KB, 1000x1781px
>>33178545
Gen 7 felt underwhelming design wise, most of them are just mediocre.
>>
File: 150024530964.jpg (40KB, 627x626px) Image search: [Google]
150024530964.jpg
40KB, 627x626px
>>33178975
>Crosing out lilligant, cinccino, mienshao, archeops and Golurk
>>
Like a fair bit of them. Not a fan of Bruxish, Crabrawler's evo, Guzzlord, or the Sandyghast line. Everything else is okay to great. Some personal favorites are Midday Lycanroc, Golisopod, Decidueye and Oranguru, for some reason.
>>
File: gen7_2.png (3MB, 2876x1565px) Image search: [Google]
gen7_2.png
3MB, 2876x1565px
I divided them into: 1) Starter, 2) Alolan form, 3) Legendary/UB, 4) Other

Gold - GOAT of subsection, all time favorite
Dark Green - Amazing
Green - Above Average/Interesting
>>
File: 136.png (2MB, 2876x1565px) Image search: [Google]
136.png
2MB, 2876x1565px
>>
>>33178545
This gen is my favorite is my favorite overall. Quality>quantity this time.

The best are Mimiky, Xurkitree, Arqaquanid, Alolan Muk, and Palossand. I think all the UBs are 10/10 desu. My only complaint is that there aren't enough alolan forms, but hopefully that will change in the new games.
>>
File: proper list.png (3MB, 2876x1565px) Image search: [Google]
proper list.png
3MB, 2876x1565px
I don't trust most of /vp/'s taste when "how much I want to fuck it" seems to be what quite a bit of people consider. I judge on a pokemon's creativity and execution as a design and tried to give my fair consensus.
>>
>>33178545
Actually like: Rockruff, Midday Lycanroc,
Mareanie, Toxapex, Pyukumuku, Mimikyu, Drampa, Celesteela, Alolan Raichu, Alolan Vulpix, Alolan Ninetales, Alolan Diglett, Alolan Dugtrio, Alolan Grimer, Alolan Muk, Alolan Exeggutor.

Great but not a personal favorite: Yungoos, Gumshoos, Wishiwashi, Wimpod, Golisopod, Tapu Koko, Tapu Lele, Tapu Bulu, Tapu Fini, Pheromosa, Kartana, Alolan Sandshrew, Alolan Sandslash.

Don't care a lot / Dislike: Everything else.
>>
>>33178545
>Favorites
Golisopod. Mimikyu. Salazzle. A-Ninetales. Nihilego. Buzzwole. Pheromosa. Celesteela. Marshadow.

>Really Good
Incineroar. Primarina. Vikavolt. Lurantis. Kommo-o. Toxapex. Araquanid. Minior. Pyukumuku. Silvally. Drampa. Tapu Koko. Lunala. Magearna. A-Marowak.

>Pretty Good
Decidueye. Wishiwashi. Ribombee. Bewear. Lycanroc (both). Crabominable. Tsareena. Dhelmise. Shiinotic. Komala. A-Exeggutor. A-Muk. A-Sandslash. A-Raichu. Tapu Lele. Tapu Bulu. Solgaleo. Xurkitree. Kartana. Guzzlord.

>Okay. Nothing special.
Gumshoos. Toucannon. A-Raticate. Oranguru. Mudsdale. Togedemaru. Palossand. Turtonator. Tapu Fini. Necrozma.

>Meh
Oricorio. A-Persian.

>Dislike
Comfey. Bruxish. Passimian. A-Golem. A-Dugtrio. USUM Boxart Forms.
>>
File: image.jpg (77KB, 528x606px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
77KB, 528x606px
>>33178545
I agree the dex is quite disappointing this time around. UBs (sans Pheromosa), Necrozma and the glorified recolors known as regional forms just leave a bad taste in my mouth. Most of the actually cool designs (Lurantis, Lycanroc-Night, Decidueye, Pyukumuku, Silvally etc.) suck dick in battle, primairly because gamefreak decided to make this Trick Room - the generation for no appereant reason.

Still better than the travesty that was gen 5 but not by much.

If i had to pick my top 5:
1. Lurantis - I like Flygon, Blaziken and Scyther so a Pokemon that's a combination of all 3 is an instant win in my book
2. Dartrix - reminds me of my favorite character from the Ace Attorney series, plus his Refresh animations are just too adorable
3. Pheromosa - it's hard to pull off feminine and cool in one design but the madmen somehow did it
4. Pyukumuku - cuuuuute
5. Type: Null - finally a Pokemon chimera I was waiting for; like it slightly better than the evo for it's rusted metal mask

Pic unrelated
>>
>>33178545
Not a fan at all. The starters are okay, but like you I can't stand the Tapus or the Ultra Beasts. I'm happy they tried something actually new with the latter but I just can't seem to get into them.

Alolan forms are really cool, though.
>>
>>33178975
Jesus, I have never seen such awful taste. Off yourself my guy.
>>
>>33178545
I like some of them, but their evolutons, stats, movepools, whatever end up being garbage. Especially the 43 speed.
I think vikavolt, gumshoos,crabrawler, crabominable, a-ninetales, tucannon, lycanrocs, mareanie (don't really care for toxapex desu), a-muk, a-meowth, and kinda a-persian, bewear, comfey, oranguru, passimian, turtonator, a-exeggutor, and dhelmise are cool. i like nihileo okay. the starter stage ones are good imo, but their evolutions are really disappointing.
so thats 22/70 some. theres some other okay ones that i don't like or dislike really.
its an pretty good dex, i think it has a bro for just about everyone, but a lot of them are just really, really weak feeling, or really limited. the waifumons are out of control for sure.
>>
Just based on designs:
Alolan Ratatta, Vulpix/Ninetales, Marowak, Muk, Raichu
Rockruff and co
Cutifly and Ribombee
Mudsdale
Lurantis
Salazzle
Golisopod
Pyukumuku
Type:Null/Silvally
Minior
Mimikyu
Jangmo-o and co
All tapus
Pheromosa, Celesteela, Kartana
Marshadow

The designs overall are great. Very few that I think are ugly.
Only wish more were competitively viable
>>
File: dislike.png (2MB, 2876x1565px) Image search: [Google]
dislike.png
2MB, 2876x1565px
>>33178545
Not many.

Crossed out the ones I dislike.
Circled the ones I like.
Apathetic to the ones I left untouched.

Worst dex.
>>
>>33178975
>Letting that stupid crab
>Crossing the legendaries
Idiot
>>
File: unovabad.png (555KB, 815x785px) Image search: [Google]
unovabad.png
555KB, 815x785px
>>33178975
Whoa, someone who dislikes Gen V more than me.

Red = Dislike
Green = Like
Orange = Apathetic
>>
>>33178975
Holy shit. This is either top tier bait or a real fucking shit taste.
>>
File: gen7.jpg (504KB, 2876x1565px) Image search: [Google]
gen7.jpg
504KB, 2876x1565px
More than gen6 i would say.

Not marked are indifferent.
>>
Designwise they're great, but so few of them are actually that useful ingame. A lot of them are either too slow, or just have low stat totals, or some other crippling flaw. Or they just don't appear commonly enough or frequently enough aside from one or two. Then you have the Tapus an UBs which take up too much of the dex and are mostly ridiculously good and minmaxed (RIP in peace Guzzlord). Another problem I have is that there's been barely any 3 stage evolution lines that don't fill a "role" like starter, early bug, bird, psuedo-legend etc. since Gen 5. Still though, I like a lot of the designs and they almost all have something unique and creative whether designwise or having some signature move or ability.

I really like Litten's entire line, Kommo-o, Araquanid, and weirdly enough Gumshoos. The other Bug types are pretty damn good too, it's second to Gen 5 for Bug types. Most of the Alola forms are okay, some are really good like Ninetales and Exeggutor, but A-Golem is probably one of my least favourite Pokemon period.

I hope the Ultra games distribute them better.
>>
File: gen 7 pokemon.png (2MB, 2876x1565px) Image search: [Google]
gen 7 pokemon.png
2MB, 2876x1565px
Blue: Favorite
Green: Like
Yellow: Indifferent
Orange: Dislike
Red: Hate
>>
Don't like Zygarde-100, Decidueye, Primarina, Cosmoem, Celesteela or Guzzlord. I like everything else though, at least for design.

However there were a lot of movepool/ability/mechanic/base stat decisions that annoyed me, if I had it my way:

- give Crabominable Fur Coat (instead of Hyper Cutter)
- give Oricorio Quiver Dance
- a physical debuff move for Lurantis - either Superpower or Hammer Arm
- instead of crippling Morelull to become a BST equivalent of Parasect, raise both their BSTs
- give Passimian a second ability - Harvest, Pickup or Friend Guard would have fit thematically
- make Emergency Exit activate after attacking or scrap it altogether
- scrap the Memories and just use Plates or Z Crystals.
- Kommo-o is a mess
- Alolan Exeggutor's stats should have been more physically oriented
>>
File: alolafavs.png (2MB, 2876x1565px) Image search: [Google]
alolafavs.png
2MB, 2876x1565px
Green is like.
Yellow is mixed feelings.
Red is dislike.
Gray is indifferent.
>>
File: 1501631238725.png (748KB, 2876x1565px) Image search: [Google]
1501631238725.png
748KB, 2876x1565px
Got rid of all the objective shitstains just to show you how fucking awful this dex really is
>>
>>33178545
I like

>Rowlet, Dartrix, Decidueye
>Litten, Torracat
>Komala, Passimian
>Araquanid, Wimpod, Golisopod
>Ribombee, Comfey, Morelull
>Fomantis, Lurantis
>Mudbray, Mudsdale
>Rockruff, both Lycanrocs, Minior
>Shovel1, MimiQ, somewhat Dhelmise
>Pyukumuku, Wishiwashi, Mareanie, Toxapex
>Salandit, Vikavolt
>Pikipek, Toucannon, Oricorio Baile and Sensu
>Jangmo-o, Hakamo-o
>Tapu Koko, Tapu Fini, Tapu Lul
>Xurkitree, Pheromosa, Nihilego
>Lunala, Marshadow

Alolan forms:

>Alolan Vulpix, Ninetales
>Alolan Raichu
>Alolan Meowth, Rattata
>Alolan Marowak
>Alolan Sandslash
>>
File: IMG_2826.png (151KB, 1000x630px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2826.png
151KB, 1000x630px
>>33178975

No subtlety whatsover.
>>
>>33179098

Only a small fraction of them are "Gen. 1 ripoffs", you blind dumbass.
Thread posts: 77
Thread images: 31

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.