[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pokémon Ultra Sun and Pokémon Ultra Moon leaks (No story spoilers)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 2

File: 742.png (3KB, 120x120px) Image search: [Google]
742.png
3KB, 120x120px
Pokémon Ultra Sun and Pokémon Ultra Moon leaks:
All mega stones are avalible from the start- no events needed, however some are version exclusive. Charizardite X, Mewtwonite X, Pinsirite, Tyranitarite, Sharpedonite, and Latiosite are exclusive to Pokémon Ultra Moon, while Charizardite Y, Mewtwonite Y, Heracronite, Salamencite, Cameruptite, and Latiasite are exclusive to Pokémon Ultra Sun.
Pokémon do not follow you in Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon.
There are no difficulty modes in Pokémon Ultra Sun and Pokémon Ultra Moon. The difficulty will be somewhere in between Pokémon Sun/Pokémon Moon and Pokémon Platinum.
The postgame is expanded, but don't expect a ton.
Eusine, Steven, Barry, and Grimsley are now fightable in the battle tree, as well as a few more generic npcs.
Lots of Pokémon get swapped out, you should be able to catch all 802 pokémon with Pokémon Sun, Pokémon Moon, Pokémon Ultra Sun, and Pokémon Ultra Moon.
More character customization options are added to shops. There are still version exclusive clothes, but it's much easier to trade them between versions.
Ask me anything
>>
>>33178419
Ill bite. New Alola forms?
>>
Are there gyms
>>
Can I marry Lillie?
>>
>>33178419
>Ask me anything

Why must you LIE?
>>
>>33178429
Yes, there are new Alolan forms.
Johto pokémon get Alolan forms this time around.
Horsea, Seadra, and Kingdra get turned into Poison/Dark types.
Ledyba and Ledian get turned into Bug/Ice types.
Spinarak and Aridos get turned into Bug/Steel types.
Slugma gets turned into a Water type, while Magcargo gets turned into Water/Ground.
Corsola gets turned into a Poison/Steel type.
Mantyke and Mantine get turned into Flying/Electric types.
>>
>>33178466
No, the island trials stay, although they are different then the ones in Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon. Trial Captains and Kahunas get swapped around, and Kahili is a Trial Captain. Mina is a Kahuna, so she doesn't have a trial.

>>33178475
No, you can't marry Lillie.

>>33178485
Typing is hard.
>>
>>33178429
Every Pokémon now has an Alola Form. Sometimes multiple. Also they all have megas now. There are also some Alolan Mega Pokémon and some Mega Alolan Pokémon.
>>
>>33178513
^^^^^^
Be sure to check the numbers to see if I posted it or if it's fake.
>>
>>33178525
No, don't do this!
>>
>>33178525

But OP, everything you posted is fake.
>>
No ruse, please.

What's the most exciting new feature you know about?

You mentioned Johto Pokémon Alola forms. How about the starters?

Also you should have used a trip because it looks like your thread is about to be hijacked.
>>
>>33178490
They won't make Alolan forms of pokemon that already live in Alola... That's dumb
>>
>>33178539
If you don't want to believe me, that's fine. A trailer will come out on August 7th showing off Alolan Ledyba, Alolan Ledian, Alolan Spinarak, and Alolan Ariados.
>>
Grimsley is already in the battle tree you mong
>>
>>33178419
Are there any new megas?
>>
>>33178543
>What's the most exciting new feature you know about?
You can skip cutscenes.

>You mentioned Johto Pokémon Alola forms. How about the starters?
No, no forms for the starters.
>>
>>33178543
Z-Power Ups. Rather than make a new move, all Pokemon's stats are raised by one, trade off being no Z-Move.

Feraligatr is Grass/Dark, Typhlosion is Water/Ground, Meganium Fire/Fairy
>>
>>33178548
This
>>
>>33178419
Will there be new ribbons on USUM? enough to satisfy my ribbonfaggotry?
>>
>>33178490
Do any Sinnoh Pokémon get Alola Forms?
>>
>>33178591
Yes alolan seviper
>>
>>33178543
There are a few battles with returning characters that make me really Nostalgic. Probably my favorite feature.

The Johto starters don't get new alolan forms because you can't find them in the wild. They do get mega evolutions though. Mega Typhlosion becomes a rock/fire type, while Feraligatr becomes a Water/Dark type. Meganium retains it's typing.

>>33178548
Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon is like a whole different timeline. Imagine the Mega timeline but for Alolan forms. One timeline has one set, and the other timeline has the other set. All the Alolan forms in Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon become their normal forms in Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon.
>>
>>33178591
No
>>
>>33178591
None at all.
>>
>>33178564
No Alolan forms for the gen 2 starters, huh?
Surely that means they're finally getting Megas, right?
>>
>>33178613
Not even Mantyke, which OP already said does? Could OP be... lying to us?
>>
>>33178618
No megas either. Johto starters are completely ignored.
>>
I'll bait tho

Zygarde relevant to the plot or nah and perfect form still a gimmick?

New exclusive moves for the 2 new Necrozma forms?

Move tutors?

Anything??
>>
>>33178636
No
Yes
Yes
>>
>>33178636
No
No
No
Idk
>>
>>33178563
The Johto starters, Dragonite, Butterfree, Flygon, Milotic, Lilligant, and Whimiscott all get megas.

>>33178591
No Sinnoh pokémon get Alolan forms unfortunately.

>>33178585
There's a few new ribbons for the postgame battle facility.
>>
>>33178636
Yes
No
No
>>
This is fun!
>>
>>33178621
I forgot that Mantyke was a Sinnoh pokémon. Sorry.

>>33178636
The Zygarde Subplot is pretty much the same as Sun and Moon.

Yes, they get new moves. Solar slash has a base power of 120. No secondary effect, but it has 100% accuracy.

Yes, there are new move tutors.
>>
Alright, this is what's actually new.

1. Jurassic Park where you can catch fossil mons.
2. Battle Facility which is Frontier-lite. The tutors are worth more than what lies inside.
3. More Megas, pretty much Z-Power and Mega Evolution have fused as a concept.

That's it, have a nice day.
>>
>>33178679
So there's precisely one Sinnoh Pokémon with an Alola Form? That's unlikely.
>>
File: alolanpizza.jpg (87KB, 873x465px) Image search: [Google]
alolanpizza.jpg
87KB, 873x465px
>>33178419
What about pic related, does it get an Alola form as well?
>>
50 new pokes including 8 new alolan forms

New hard mode setting

Get to go to kanto post game

Lillie gives up the PUH
>>
I'll bite. What is gladion's role in the game?
>>
k fine, yall caught me. everything in this leak is fake (unless I magically predicted something right) I do fake leaks every year lol
>>
Who is the champion?
>>
>>33178720
This takes place in an alternate universe, with some changes. In this one, Mohn didn't fall into the Ultra wormhole but Gladion does. So he only appears at Poke Pelago, though he wears a hood and you can't see it's him, it's sort of a easter egg. Other characters talk about him and his absence affects the plot, though.
>>
>>33178734
You're not very good at them.
>>
>>33178736
Guzma. He left Team Skull shortly after starting it in this universe and instead became a real trainer.
>>
>>33178564
>you can skip cutscenes
Nope. Not buying it. This is fake.
>>
>>33178419
Does Kommo-o get something fancy, like a dragon/steel form or at least some decent new moves?l
>>
>>33178799
A few tutor moves, nothing unexpected. No special treatment.
>>
>>33178419
>Grimsley

you battle against him in the battle tree ya dingus, fake
>>
>>33178821
Would Aura Sphere and Earth Power be something unexpected?
>>
>>33178845
I don't know anything that specific. Sorry. Just that there are move tutors.
>>
>>33178419
Is there a new kind of online lobby or is it just the fucking Festival Plaza again?
>>
>>33178866
Are there any brand new pokemon? Like event pokemon or something?
>>
>>33178908
One new Mythical. That's all.
>>
>>33178905
Festival Plaza exists, and you can buy stuff from the shops as usual, but there are faster and more convienent ways of going online.

>>33178908
No.
>>
is N in it
>>
>>33178934
So, it's still a place which distracts people from wanting to battle and only gives you a random list of names of like 20 people, every time you go online, you can ask for a battle? No better level/incentive of interaction?
>>
This thread is so hijacked RN that you can't even understand which "Death Gaze" you should be laughing at.
>>
>>33178490
>Making Ledian even WORSE
most believable leaks yet.
>>
>>33178419
>Grimsley is now fightable in the battle tree.

You tried.. You tried...
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.