[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post Pokemon you want to use but could never make work. Pic related.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 7

File: 250px-219Magcargo.png (62KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
250px-219Magcargo.png
62KB, 250x250px
Post Pokemon you want to use but could never make work. Pic related.
>>
>>33178139
Might as well use Golem instead and give it one fire based attack.
>>
File: 250px-357Tropius.png (73KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
250px-357Tropius.png
73KB, 250x250px
>>33178139

Best design in the game, useless stats, useless typing, garbage move pool, three abilities that all need the sun up.
>>
Heracross wasn't what I expected. Most Fighting types honestly, such a bland typing.
>>
>>33178228
This. I can relate so much to this. One of my favorite designs ever but it's so fucking useless in battle. I've tried so many times to male it work but it's just complete shit, no matter how you play it.
>>
File: 1497420207104.png (69KB, 250x327px) Image search: [Google]
1497420207104.png
69KB, 250x327px
>>33178228
I don't like the design but it made a great HM slave.

>mfw I trained one to see what Rowlet's Grass/Flying final evo would be like
>>
>>33178228
God I remember thinking this was some rare, roaming legendary when I first saw it. lel
>>
>>33178228
Atleast it had some use for the horde ev training in oras, it's a shame that that's the only thing it's good for. (And being an HM Slave)
>>
File: 1470963558337.png (160KB, 1152x720px) Image search: [Google]
1470963558337.png
160KB, 1152x720px
>>33178139
I tried to make Lurantis work, oh my god did I try, but no matter what I did; Lurantis was always the weakest link, even in-game.
>>
I tried so hard to get Sunflora to work but I can't not in GSC, not in Colo, not in BW2.. Only usable in ROMhacks but even then Bellossom is so much better in every way, in and outside of ROMhacks.

Spinda's also a contender. I even spent an hour trying to get a contrary one in ORAS just to find it it literally learns zero moves to take advantage of it.

Purlloin and Liepard are dreadful to use ingame but I at least managed to use em in competitive.

Also fuck you Gumshoos. I caught your shiny ass, and evne then I was forced to box you. Easily the worst regional rodent and none of its abilities can be taken advantage of until far too late in the game. Slow and frail with a shit movepool. Like, what was Gamefreak thinking?
>>
>>33178573
I managed to pull off Liepard ingame, I just used him to T-wave everything in challenge mode in BW2.
>>
File: 1458161512889.png (93KB, 400x460px) Image search: [Google]
1458161512889.png
93KB, 400x460px
>>33178597
>using TM's
>>
>>33178800
(you)
>>
File: IMG_0617.png (45KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0617.png
45KB, 250x250px
God I hate how dissapoiting chimera doggo is. The worst part is that it isn't exactly a SHIT Pokemon. It just falls short in a bunch of areas that all add up.

It's a few tweaks away from being an awesome mon, it's in there somewhere. They just failed to bring it out.

The only time I managed to make it work is by Baton Passing an Extreme Evoboost to it. As +2 to all stats on a base 100 is pretty damn boss. But that requires doubles and a specific set up. And even then there are mons that can put those +2 to all stats to better use.

I really wanted it to be good. ;_;
>>
>>33179096
all silvally needs is +10 to it's offensive stats and its speed (or even just take that +10 from it's defenses and HP and add it to its other stats if they wanted to keep the whole 570 BST thing) and some adjustments to it's movepool. they really fucked up with it.
>>
File: Rusefox.png (77KB, 1229x829px) Image search: [Google]
Rusefox.png
77KB, 1229x829px
While Zoroark isn't BAD, it takes a lot more work to get him going than it does, say, Lucario. If GF inteded for them to be counterparts, I don't understand why they don't have similar BST, Zoroark is SO CLOSE to being really good but the fact that it has low speed and needs Nasty Plot to really do damage is aggravating. When I can pull off Disguise shenanigans though, it really is the best feeling.
Other runner ups include Tsareena, Bruxish, Ribombee in singles and Castform in gen 4.
>>33179096
We're in the same boat, this thing is my favorite mon from Gen 7 but it's a pain in the ass to get going. I run SD on mine and pray I don't die in 2 hits, he's not so bad once he sets up. I pray he gets a movie and has a distro with better moves or even an alt. form.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.