[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Old >>33149488 New? >http://i.imgur.com/HoY1IaG.jp

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 341
Thread images: 58

File: Exeggcute.PLF.4.png (968KB, 570x793px) Image search: [Google]
Exeggcute.PLF.4.png
968KB, 570x793px
Old >>33149488

New?
>http://i.imgur.com/HoY1IaG.jpg
>https://pastebin.com/XDU1wEnz

TL:DR:
>Complete all Trainer Challenges to get 45 free packs (use Cheat Engine's speedhack to speed up AI games [http://www.cheatengine.org])
>Play through using Basic decks to unlock them for versus play.
>Farm Versus Mode theme ladder for Tokens and Tournament Tickets.
>Enter tournaments to get TRADABLE chests and packs.
>DON'T OPEN THEM.
>Trade them for the cards you actually want for a deck you want to build.
>Public trade is like the GTS, if you want proper results, put up your own offers.

What themedeck should I buy?
>Buy the Lunala one. Solgaleo upgrades into something cheap and decent ( >>32879775 (Dead) ) but is worse on it's own.

Resources
>http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/forum/tcg-competitive-play.156/
>http://www.pokemon.com/us/play-pokemon/pokemon-events/championship-series-event-results/
>http://thecharizardlounge.com/decklists/
>http://pkmncards.com/advanced/

To see what your PTCGO stuff is worth, look on the forums in the trading section. Trading companies overprice cards, aim lower. Keep pack value in mind when trading.
>http://forums.pokemontcg.com/forum/33-in-game-item-exchange/
>http://www.ou7c4st.com/card-values.html

Code Giveaways:
>Post them as an image with the QR code covered. Bots will snatch plain text or uncovered QRs.
>Ask for emails and send em individually.
>Post your pulls or your mom dies in her sleep.
>>
first 4 we will rise again
>>
File: gardevoir-burning-shadows-bus-93.jpg (561KB, 1054x1429px) Image search: [Google]
gardevoir-burning-shadows-bus-93.jpg
561KB, 1054x1429px
Cumming for dat booty
>>
Game is supposed to be up but the updater keeps updating over and over again and I can't even uninstall the game to re-install it..god damned, what to do?
>>
>>33176770
You can use revo-uninstaller to force the uninstall. That is an old bug and you have to uninstall then reinstall to fix it the loop.

>>33173632
Upping your elo is not advantageous. You want to have win streaks. And since there is only 1 game instead of best 2 out of 3 matches no matter what deck you use eventually you will find losses. Upping your elo pits you against more meta decks and those greater chances to lose. For the purpose of grinding rewards upping elo is rarely a good idea.
>>
>>33177050
Yeah was able to do it, but damn I thought that the new set is already in the game with this update but nope, we'll get it on Friday?
>>
>>33177191
August 3rd. Technically the set is there but nobody is allowed to redeem codes until the 3rd so the cards wouldnt be available anyways. Apparently there are beta testers to see if any bugs pop up with the new cards too.
>>
having to uninstall and reinstall ptcgo is annoying. Why is this still an issue all these years? I swear this game has gotten worse ever since they changed the field layout couple years ago.
>>
The game is riddled with issues, but having the installer be one of them is too much.
>>
>my challenges that were for booster packs now how the present icon

Better be an error and not a nerf of guaranteed packs.
>>
Wasn't there a file you could rename to avoid having to reinstall the game when the patcher kept looping?
I can't find which file it was.
>>
>>33176388
>no "TCG" on the subject
fucking newfags
>>
What SM deck should i buy in tcgo? I already have many, like dark hammer, the sylveon one and Yveltal.
>>
>>33177769
hidden moon or hidden steel. also you can use your tokens for pikachu theme packs in the shop.55 per pack and are tradable. 5 of them = 1 pack usually on public.
>>
>be out of the game for a year
>get back into it yesterday
>have steel challenge
>use M Scizor deck that hasn't been updated since before 7th gen
>somehow it's destroying people

How? HOW?! This deck was garbage when I made it for the memes around the start of BP, yet now I'm running around like a mentally handicapped grim reaper. My long hiatus must have really messed with the matchmaking algorithm.
>>
>>33178028
Low elo? I mean what decks are you going up against?
>>
>>33178072
Mostly Lele and Zygarde decks. One had a Sylveon GX, but didn't even read what it could do since I KOed it the turn after he played it. I've been out of the game too long to know what is or isn't good outside of Legacy anymore.
>>
>>33177422

I just noticed this too, let us hope it's a just a bug.
>>
I just did Magical Leaf with just 2 energies with Leafeon? Is the game broken?
>>
>>33178028
BTW, in the time I was gone was there a change to the rules about how burn works? In a few of my games I saw that the burn marker sometimes just goes away, so was there a rule change or is that a bug?
>>
>>33177422
>>33178118
I just finished one of those pack-turned-gift challenges and got a locked Steam Siege pack out of it. I'm mad.
>>
>>33178160
I'm literally destroying everyone with Leafeon one energy magical leafs, wtf?
>>
>>33178227
Yeah locked packs.

>>33178235
Theme deck? that is pretty funny
>>
>>33178160
>>33178235
Best report it, not exploit, and hope for a quick temporary ban of the card. You know how exploiting this stuff can get people in trouble.
>>
>>33178277
Where can I reach the devs?
>>
>>33178292
http://forums.pokemontcg.com/forum/90-report-a-game-bug/

The fastest way there is.
>>
File: soon.jpg (26KB, 259x349px) Image search: [Google]
soon.jpg
26KB, 259x349px
Very soon
>>
>>33178521
where is that option? cant find it
>>
Best theme deck for tournaments?
>>
>>33178521
I am pumped for this new set. Acerola, Guzma and the return of Super Scoop up add quite a bit to the format.
>>
>>33178527
All I did was put in Burning Shadows codes
>>
>>33178589
Hidden moon.
>>
>>33178589
hidden moon. then hidden steel. Then toss up between basic blue(greninja/walrein), dark hammer, inceniroar, crushing current. Really weakness plays a key element for 1 hit KOs so it can be a bit rock-paper-scissors of a format so dont expect to auto-win when weakness cheese is around.However Hidden moon has 1 shot power in boss monsters but also plenty of draws cards. it has psychic attackers to cover their fighting weakness, and the psychic attacker lunala is weak to dark which is non-existent in theme format. The key card in theme is bewear, stage 1 and it swings for 120 for 3 energy on basic pokemon and it lets you draw 3 when you evolve into it. it has 130 hp which lets it become safe from most threats except lunala and solgaleo. So the meta in theme is punished for using big basics as the main attackers which lead to focusing on evolution sweepers becoming the most safest choice.

Then there is the energy syndrome of starting with 6-7energy. Not much you can do when that happens you just end up losing.
>>
Got a question for players on the higher echelon on understanding and playing the standard meta game and mechanics.

I have only played while VS seeker was in rotation and now that it is leaving I am afraid that the amount of inconsistency with decks will irk me to no end and cause me not to want to play. We have Leles and with playing up to 3-4 you still have a good bit of control just not the on demand choices of having the option of 3-6 Lysanders played in a game or other specific supporter that aid in any situation.

Basically what I am asking is what was the meta like consistency wise without VS seeker?
>>
what makes plasma freeze have the estimated 2.0 value according to ou7c4st?
>>
>>33179061
SR Ultra Ball feat. FA Ghetsis, FA Professor Juniper, and SR Max Potion. The SR Pokémon and some of the other Trainers are also pretty good, but it's mainly the SR Ultra Ball.
>>
>>33179092
do you think i should trade SR dive ball for it and dauntless and open the freeze pack in hopes of getting lucky or just put up dive ball for like 6-7 GRI? sorry for dumb questions but i dont want to fuck this up since im f2p
>>
>>33179135
*undaunted, im retarded
>>
Well, there's your answer.
>>
>>33179135
Always the second option, 99% of the time you'll be opening trash you can't use instead of keeping the value and using it to trade for things you actually need from newer sets.
>>
Maintenance?
>>
>>33177862
>5 of them = 1 pack usually on public.
FUCK
I THOUGHT IT WAS 10:1
>>
I can't make any deck without blowing money, what's the cheapest budget deck?
I have night Lycanroc GX and like 6 theme decks.
>>
>>33179016
You can check out the meta of 2014 for a good example of what it was like. Virizion Genesect that won worlds for example ran 1 colress, 4 N, 4 juniper a total of 9 draw cards. they ran 4 skyla to search g-booster mainly. they even teched in 2 shadow triad to recover g-booster/plasma energy. 15 supporters total and only 1 jirachi. mostly because jirach ex was such a sniping liability with 90 hp. you can expect people to run tapu lele at 2 as the standard since it is bulky but can actually make a respectable secondary attacker in a pinch but mainly because its that good for consistency.

You are correct that vs seeker allowed you tech in supporters like hex maniac, karen, fisher man, lysandre and even chain in succession to cripple the opponent if needed. If they did nothing in your opening hand you can discard freely and get them later in the game with vs seeker. So yes tech supporters will be hurt and you will have to run more of those supporters in case they get discarded or for key match ups as you can no longer play 1-ofs 5 times anymore.

yveltal garbodor was one of the most dominating decks during that time and only played the 8-10 draw supporters plus maybe 2-4 of skyla,lysandre or other stuff. believe me decks can run and they can be fast but sycamore is more punishing, ultra ball discarding supporters hurts and overall there were no crazy shaymin ex spam to dig out vs seeker for lysandre.

Expect to see rare candy decks max out on skyla. other decks to max out on tapu lele, N, Sycamores.
>>
>>33179135
Never risk opening packs. hold them and use them to pick up stuff you need or to flip to make more packs. Those kids that open packs and pull SR ultra ball most likely have been going negative for months/years and then get lucky 1 day but overall still in negative value. open your locked packs but tradeable packs are king in this game. even chests and pikachu avatar packs can help you uptrade into guardians rising packs.

>>33179238
it depends really, i see offers for 4-5 = 1 pack. ever since tokens in vs reward got nerfed they have more exchange power. The bots can no longer token gain since they cap out after 10 games. either way 5 or 10 pikachu packs for tradeable packs makes the grinding far less painful.

>>33179255
You will want to pick up tapu lele as soon as possible, it just keeps rising in value and will continue to do so as vs seeker rotates. passimian mew is a good budget deck. volcanion, metagross, trashlance garb with espeon/drampa arent too expensive. the most expensive thing is tapu lele each other gx can be gotten for 1-5 packs maximum. skip shaymin since its rotating of course. start with a deck list and go from there. dont open tradeable packs. use your tokens on tournaments or trade them for pikachu avatar packs then sell 4-5 of them for 1 pack. use chest or pikachu packs to pick up items/supporters and commons/uncommons. chest can get you rares. you can even resell rares for 1 pack but that takes longer but a good investment if you have patience. You can trade up 3-4 chests for packs as well. the free to play model is very generous in this game but newbies always splurge the best resource they have, tokens, on locked packs hoping to pull the cards they need.
>>
>>33177862
Time out, people actually will take the Pikachu boxes?

Why? I don't see any reason for them to have any value whatsoever.
>>
>>33179443
100% I have no concrete reason why. But if take a guess I think its because noobies who open their packs have a lot uncommons/commons/rares in bulk and if you offer a pikachu pack they take it because those same newbies dont know any better. maybe they think its a real currency?maybe they resell the pikachu costume sets? honestly I have no idea why it works, but they DO have value and I dont need to understand why as i stopped asking that years ago. All i need to know is that they can be used to build your collection if your offers arent too crazy. and other players will offer their own packs like guardians, sun & moon for those pikachu packs. it works and i cant really explain why they have any exact value.
>>
>>33179508
>it works and i cant really explain why they have any exact value.
It might just be a meme. A small group of people traded packs for them in the long before time, giving them value, and they remained valuable simply because they held value.
I ain't gonna question it, anything to turn coins into packs is welcome.
>>
>>33179380
I'm missing a lot of trainer decks and basic decks, what shuld I do about those.
>>
>>33179539
>decks
cards*
>>
>>33176388
>or your mom dies in her sleep.
You must be over 18 to post at this board. You must also not be that weird aunt from facebook.
>>
>>33179548
Buy pikachu packs, trade one for each trainer you need.
The cheapest newbie decks right now are Golduck and Quilava, and the cheapest meta deck is Volcanion.
Theme decks have staples but they're traps (except the Lunala one). You end up spending the equivalent of five pikachu packs to get one or two staples instead of just trading one or two pikachu packs for those same ones.
Lunala isn't a trap because it's the most consistent theme deck and therefore useful for grinding out coins and entering theme tourneys.
>>
>>33178226
A small change but important. It now hits for 2 counters at the end of each turn, and *then* the affected player flips to try lose the condition. Meaning you are now guaranteed the first 20 will work since the flip comes after.
>>
>>33179602
This is notable as it makes Raichu/Salazzle a spicy rogue.
>>
>>33179592
this one?

****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

Pokémon - 9

4 Cyndaquil BKT 18
1 Quilava BKT 19
4 Typhlosion BKT 20

Trainer Cards - 21

1 Teammates PRC 141
4 Skyla BKT 148
2 VS Seeker ROS 110
4 Judge BKT 143
4 Rare Candy PLB 85
2 Lysandre FLF 104
4 Ultra Ball ROS 93

Energy - 30

30 Fire Energy Energy 2

Total Cards - 60

****** Deck List Generated by Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******
I can make this one easily
>>
File: 1500911240380.png (168KB, 617x443px) Image search: [Google]
1500911240380.png
168KB, 617x443px
>>33179565
You must also post your fucking pulls, even if they are trash.
Now get >>>/out/
>>
>>33179268

I suspect decks will be:
>3-4 Sycamore
>2-4 N
>2 Lillie or Hala since we don't have Colress yet
>2 Guzma
>1 Brigette or Pokemon Fan Club
>2-4 Skyla, Mallow or Misty's Determination
>4 Ultra Ball and Lele as a 2 count.

Sycamore is still the main draw supporter. It's too powerful to not run. Decks that take lots of prizes early tended to lower the count of N since it hurts them more. Lillie for decks with no early GX attack and Hala for ones with.

Guzma will see play as well. Lysandre was played pre VS Seeker. Bridgette should also still see play as it's a good one use card on your first turn with out burning too many cards.

Skyla I'm not so sure about. Stage 2 decks will likely run her in high counts but I think Misty's or Mallow could be better for decks looking for a combo piece since they're any card, just with a catch.

There is also no item draw in format which is odd. Faster Decks might pick up the old random engine (4 Random Reviver, 4 Sycamore) to burn through their deck.

Cards like Oranguru and Octilery should find them selves into most decks as well making Ultra Ball still the defining card in deck building. GX attacks like Drampa and Metagross also get better since it's less likely your opponent can pull an N. In general Drampa becomes a great starter in decks even just to activate Hala. I don't think that's consistent enough to be an engine but is worth noting.
>>
>>33179625
Yeah, this one. It fucking stomps on versus, thought the ones I usually play against run Mallow.
>>
>>33179533
A true meme. A trend that began with some old school traders years ago and it never died.

>>33179548
Which ones exactly? Things like sycamore, N, skyla can be picked up 4 of each altogether for 1 guardians pack. Thats the fastest way. Next you can use chests but that takes maybe 1-2 days but it does work. you can ask for like 1 of each item/supporter but 20 overall. then repeat as necessary. pikachu avatar packs have less buying power but can get most trainers. honestly experiment how you can stretch out their value thats how you get good in trading mate.

Some examples; I offer my 1 chest for 4 sycamore, 4 N, 4 skyla from a recent set (not the older sets those wont go through as often). put it for 8 hours since the 1 hour left mark is when everyone picks up their trades especially newbies.
OR
My 1 pikachu pack (55 coins) for 1 sycamore, N, skyla, mallow, choice band, blower, brooklet hill. spread it thin dont get too greedy. Fastest offer 1 pikachu will get you basically any standard trainer maybe even foil versions at 1:1 exchange. offer 1 pika pack : 5 different trainers or go for more or 1 : 4 of complete set of a card/ get creative but not greedy.

>>33179631
excellent insight on the oranguru/octillery. heck people back then ran electrode for the draw 4 so draw 5 is could be popular.
>>
>>33179667
I'm missing 4 bursting balloons, how much for 4 of them? 2 for 1 guardian pack seems unfair.
>>
>>33179733
Trades on the GTS are all unfair unless they've been up for less than a half hour.
Offer a pack for a set, someone will trade.
>>
>>33179733
Dont use guardians or other packs mate. Use your chest or 1 pikachu pack (55 tokens) for 2. if it fails go for 1 : 1. 1 chest can get 4 easily. You must make your own offers. Everyone snatches the good offers plus there is way too much bot spam to sift through.
>>
>>33179758
It worked, thanks
>>
Is it possible to make a deck with Koko GXs and promo Kokos work together?

What else should I put in it?
>>
>>33179750
>unless they've been up for less than a half hour.
Or less that 4 hours if you're on at 1-4 in the morning. Really, the few times I've done extremely late night trades it's shocking how long REALLY good deals can just sit there. 4 packs for a Jolteon EX back when it was new and could go for 10 RS or more.
>>
>>33179853
no problem. pass on the knowledge to whoever needs help is all I ask. this is where a lot of resellers that make packs start from. starting with staples that people give away for basically free then selling them for 1 crappy pack like evolutions then trade 2-3 evolutions into 1 guardian rising and go from there.
>>
>>33179896
Thanks, I'm usually up super late, I'll check it out.
>>
>that one guy that takes 10 minutes on his turn with his shitty easy as fuck theme deck

Drooling noobs.
>>
>>33176417

>Hyper Sylveon
>FA Bulu
>Mid-Day Lycanroc in general

fucking English sets.
>>
File: 1419657275079.png (105KB, 739x673px) Image search: [Google]
1419657275079.png
105KB, 739x673px
>tfw have to wait until tomorrow to sell SR DCE and FA Lele

Hopefully they'll take the FA Lele
>>
>>33179886
I love Koko Gx. I ordered 2 copies of it, but I think It's a little under powered. Especially with how easy it is to hit 180 in this current format.

I was thinking of running an Acerola with Scoop up build and play prize denial using It's aero trail ability as the crutch, But it doesn't seem to be all that worthwhile.
>>
>>33180252
How bad does your place undercut?
>>
>>33180966
idk, never sold cards before
>>
>>33181087
Oh boy.
>>
>>33179565
Fuck off fag
>>
File: 1479325980737.png (369KB, 869x682px) Image search: [Google]
1479325980737.png
369KB, 869x682px
>CURRENT YEAR
>STILL PLAYING PTCGO
>NOT JUST DOWNLOADING LACKEYCCG AND PLAYING AGAINST YOUR BROS WITH ACCESS TO EVERY CARD EVER IN PRINT, COMPLETELY FREE OF CHARGE WITH ZERO RESTRICTIONS
>>
>>33181278
TCGO clones come every year and get abandoned as nobody has patience to upload each set for free.
>>
>>33181293
Or bug fix unintended interactions.
>>
File: 1488013410112.png (157KB, 422x338px) Image search: [Google]
1488013410112.png
157KB, 422x338px
>>33181293
>>33181422
LackeyCCG is a universal tabletop board game and card game software that's been around probably longer than you've been alive. It has, at this moment every card ever in print up to the newest Sun and Moon set. In fact, it gets high resolution card scans automatically thanks to the wonderful fellow working at http://pkmncards.com/

Educate yourself before brushing Lackey off. It's extremely reliable and hasn't had a bug in it for years.
>>
is there any site that tells you what each card is worth(in packs) or do you have to go by the average on the trade section?
>>
>>33181521
There are no exact values for every single second a card rises/lowers but there are some averages. http://www.ou7c4st.com/card-values.html is not completely up to date but it gives a good sense of what to expect. Check public see what people offer for the card itself and from there make comparable offers to what they give because that is your competition.
>>
Hey guys where do Galaxy Foil cards come from? They seem to be considerably rare. Do they come from codes?
>>
>>33181588
Fuck is a galaxy foil?
>>
>>33181535
>http://www.ou7c4st.com/card-values.html
Thanks anon this really helped out!
>>
Got a tapu lele for 21 GR
This flipping stuff seems to be working out so far
>>
>>33181656
They're 20 you fool.
>>
I got 3 Metagross gx for 8 GR,
I thought it was a good deal

Anyone know how much Promo Tapu is going for?
>>
>>33181661
There are offers for 22 GRI you fool. Even 1 pack profit is good for beginners.
>>
>>33181683
Scratch that multiple 23 offers of GRI as I post. So much fucking spam though where the fuck do these cunts get their tokens from?
>>
>>33181683
ye mate its my first flips, i started with 30 packs got 42 now
>>
>>33181693
Looks like you can squeeze it and sell for 24 GRI minimum considering people buy for 23. Keep it up its a competitive market but everyone needs a Lele
>>
>>33176388
>daily challenges used to refill at 2am
>timer is telling me it's 6pm now
Do they just arbitrarily rejigger this shit at random?
>>
>>33181821
Why are you up at 2 am? Dont make me tell your mother.
>>
>>33181834
It's when I get home from work. Take a shower, complete the challenge, read a short story, go to bed.
>>
>>33181837
>>33181834
It's also how I snagged six codes at once and got 2 SR Toxapex GX which I flipped to 24 EVO.
>>
>>33181840
That is actually pretty good. How long have you been playing?
>>
>>33181863
December in physical, June in OL.
>>
>>33181521
Post above you idiot
>>
>>33181588
They come in the Espeon/Umbreon/Alolan starter premium collection boxes
>>
File: 1330277392757.png (576KB, 792x601px) Image search: [Google]
1330277392757.png
576KB, 792x601px
>>33181230
Ok...
>>
trying to think of fun shit to play at casual locals with sm-on

ive only been playing for a couple months so ill probably be running dumb shit like the new meowstic/passimian+mudsdale/grass toolbox but im sorely tempted to try to make kingdra work somehow for shits and giggles
>>
>>33182319
Poliwrath/Politoed is a fun meme, so is Golduck.
>>
>install cheat engine
>tries to install avast
>deny it
>randomly opens yahoo
>changes my homepage to yahoo
>changes my search engine to yahoo
>it installs chromium
>browser is opening up on its own
i just built my pc why on earth would anyone recommend cheat engine or at least not warn of it installing malware/spyware onto your computer
>>
>>33182575
How about you actually read what boxes are checked while installing things instead of spamming "next"?
>>
>>33182672
it doesnt ask you to install chromium or to change your browser i even read the install log while it was installing nothing
>>
>>33182575
That's what you get for trying to cheat.
>>
what full art waifus are you excited for in the new set?
>>
Swagger is da best!!!!!
>>
>>33182881
It okay.
>>
>>33182575
fucking ass cheating motherfucker.
>>
>>33181462
It's easy not to have a bug when the rules aren't even implemented...
>>
>>33182824
>trusting the log for adware
Anon, either a program magically pops up out of nothing on your disk or you didn't uncheck an option during instalation (assuming no one intentionaly installed it, if that is not a possibility)
>>
File: little things in life.png (1MB, 1280x722px) Image search: [Google]
little things in life.png
1MB, 1280x722px
Sometimes, it just feels good to win with a gimmick deak.
>>
How much would 2 remoraid and 2 octillery be in packs or pikachu packs?
>>
lewd
>>
>>33183636
>he needs a computer to dictate the rules of the game for him at every step of gameplay
just play how you would in real life
>>
>>33183694
4 Guardians rising.
>>
>>33183693
decklist?
also, wouldnt stetcher be better than revive?
>>
File: anthill.png (776KB, 938x600px) Image search: [Google]
anthill.png
776KB, 938x600px
>>33183786
>also, wouldnt stetcher be better than revive?
Probably.

##Pokémon - 7

* 1 Bunnelby PRC 121
* 4 Durant NVI 83
* 2 Mew FAC 29

##Trainer Cards - 46

* 4 Puzzle of Time BKP 109
* 1 Battle City PR-BLW BW39
* 3 Trainers' Mail ROS 92
* 1 Lysandre AOR 78
* 4 VS Seeker PHF 109
* 4 Crushing Hammer EPO 92
* 1 Teammates PRC 141
* 2 Robo Substitute Team Flare Gear PHF 102
* 1 Skyla BKP 122
* 1 Mountain Ring FFI 97
* 3 Hugh BCR 130
* 1 Professor Sycamore BKP 107
* 1 Professor's Letter TK-Noibat 24
* 1 Super Rod NVI 95
* 3 Trick Shovel FLF 98
* 2 Fighting Fury Belt BKP 99
* 1 Team Flare Grunt XY 129
* 1 Shauna XY 127
* 1 Brigette BKT 161
* 1 N NVI 101
* 4 Revive BLW 102
* 3 Enhanced Hammer DEX 94
* 1 Team Rocket's Handiwork FAC 112
* 1 Life Dew PLF 107

##Energy - 7

* 7 Metal Energy XY 139

Total Cards - 60

****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******
>>
File: my old friend.png (345KB, 1518x1578px) Image search: [Google]
my old friend.png
345KB, 1518x1578px
Okay, I still don't have one Lele and I need to get one before the rotation.

I do have a single SR Rare Candy from PB, so should I part with it for Lele? It would be hard to part with, but I only have 1 so the odds of me ever getting a set to use in a deck are extremely low.
>>
>>33183836
thanks! what's your winrate with that deck?
>>
>>33183699
Gotta run a Gard deck now
>>
>>33183724
The best part of playing online is being able to do something else while the player starts setting up his wankfest since the enforced rules won't make him do anything fishy.
Otherwise I'd rather play irl instead of seeing an avart slowly moving his cards and do whatever he needs to do.
>>
>>33183910
Function over style. Trade that SR up for the packs/resources you need for Lele.
>>
>>33183956
Not good at all.
Let's leave it at that.
>>
>>33184410
Lackey logs every single movement made in a timestamped chatlog, so if anything fishy does occur just cite the log. Seriously, who are you playing with anyway? 8 year olds? Just don't play with cheaters.
>>
>>33184650
i'll try it, i'll show my changes if the deck works
>>
>>33183724
I said nothing about rules being necessary, I was only pointing out that being bug free for lack of features is not an accomplishment.

And there is a huge difference between being a game and a simulator. PTCGO is also a game by itself, the ladder, the trades, the missions, etc. are all part of the experience. IRL you also have limitations that make the game interesting in another way, and actually owning a card you like has its value for some people.

It's understandable that there are those who will find it fun to play with any card in a simulator, but it's not objectively better than the other options.
>>
>>33184793
I understand. You're mistaken in believing Lackey doesn't have any features. It has a long list of them, some exclusive to the Pokemon pllugin.

I see the game aspect of PTCGO. Nothing is stopping someone from playing both PTCGO and Lackey, one as a game and one for either casual play or testing decks. Lackey does also have a booster pack feature and a card pool, though. So you can still "collect" with Lackey.

Anyway, I just figured most people here would be equipped with both.
>>
File: Worlds.png (170KB, 1011x726px) Image search: [Google]
Worlds.png
170KB, 1011x726px
>>
Whats the most budget deck I can run right now in the meta? Have over 60 code cards for packs and tins I wanted to trade for a deck.
>>
>>33185097
If guardian rising you don't have to look for a budget deck
Earlier in the thread someone said volcanion for competitive and golduck for budget
>>
>>33184889
Mega ray is going to scoop worlds.
>>
>>33185426
What would be the Golduck deck? What would I run with the Golduck? Fairly new to tcg. I read over some of how the theme decks were bad so i figured might as well try building a budget deck
>>
>>33182122
Hey thanks. Did some research apparently the ancient power box did not have a ptcgo code, and was only released as a shop gem bundle. This lead it to being highly rare and coveted. Are there any other galaxy foils that did not have codes?

>>33182575
Search adwcleaner from malwarebytes to get rid of all that adware.

>>33183694
If you check public people are offering 1 Guardians Rising for Octillery all day. So chances are pikachu or even chests will fail. but of course it could take a week but maybe it will go through.

>>33183910
You need Lele which keeps going up in value, while rare candy commons are dirt cheap. it isnt even a question mate.

>>33185538
I feel like sudowoodo will be in most peoples list just because they fear and respect MRays power/speed and that by itself is enough to win vs Mray.
>>

##Pokémon - 16

* 4 Psyduck SUM 28
* 4 Golduck SUM 29
* 2 Remoraid BKT 32
* 2 Octillery BKT 33
* 2 Staryu BKP 25
* 2 Starmie EVO 31

##Trainer Cards - 34

* 3 Brooklet Hill GRI 120
* 2 Rescue Stretcher GRI 130
* 2 N DEX 96
* 2 Lysandre AOR 78
* 4 Professor Sycamore BKP 107
* 1 Fisherman BKT 136
* 2 Field Blower GRI 125
* 2 Level Ball AOR 76
* 2 Ultra Ball SUM 135
* 1 Mallow GRI 127
* 3 Choice Band GRI 121
* 2 Float Stone BKT 137
* 4 Dive Ball PRC 125
* 4 VS Seeker PHF 109

##Energy - 10

* 8 Water Energy 3
* 2 Splash Energy BKP 113

Total Cards - 60

****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

I just threw this together, feel free to alter it as needed.
>>
>>33185945
ty my guy
>>
just noticed that guy from milano open ran 1 espeon gx in his list. for what purpose??
>>
So I'm playing via an apk on my phone. I haven't been able to log in at all today, it keeps saying the server is down for maintenance. But I'm fairly certain there's no maintenance going on.
Anyone else familiar with this problem or could point me in the right direction?
>>
>>33187361
Likely have to uninstall/reinstall. Everytime an update happens it messes up the game files.
>>
>>33187307
That is not Espeon GX, it was Espeon EX. Miraculous Shine for 1 colorless energy :Devolve each of your opponent's evolved Pokémon and put the highest Stage Evolution card on it into your opponent's hand.

Say you are playing vs metagross GX/decidueye gx. You only need to hit 80 damage on their mons, then devolve with espeon to get a KO. Going for 250/240 hp can be extremely tedious so reducing that by 2/3 can obliterate your opponents chances of KO your own board.
>>
Tapu Lele support when? The deck only has one reliable card right now.
>>
>>33187452
Probably never.
>>
How much 1 evolution starmie be in the GTC?
>>
>>33188004
yes
>>
>>33188004
Throw whatever "valuable" card you have up for it or a crap pack.

It's a niche tech card at best, sure someone will be happy to part with it.
>>
File: 81EGQwZ+YrL._SY450_.jpg (50KB, 317x450px) Image search: [Google]
81EGQwZ+YrL._SY450_.jpg
50KB, 317x450px
Guys, I'm trying to make an expanded version of the old Raindance deck.

It doesn't really have to be competitive, I just wanted to make it historicaly accurate, it's going to be a gift to a friend of mine.

I only know about Deluge Blastoise. Can you senpaitachi give me some ideas, please?
>>
>>33188520
Look up Archie's Ace In The Sleeve and Keldeo.
> I just wanted to make it historicaly accurate
Never mind, forget it.
>>
So when is burning shadows live? friday or on the 3rd? also how do i find that countdown timer?
>>
>>33184889
>We asked the world's """top players"""
>Here are some other people's answers
wat?
>>
>>33188552
I think most of the 13 players named multiple decks.
>>
>>33188558
Sounds more like they asked the readers what they think and posted their random opinions.

The "top players" part is not connected with the rest of the text. Read it carefully. The wording is really ambiguous, as if it's trying to seem more important than it actually is.

Also
>Greninja BREAK

Does anyone seriously believe that?
>>
Any Expanded deck help? This is what I got

3 Darkrai EX BKT
1 Darkrai EX DXP
3 Darkrai GX
3 Yveltal
1 Tapu Lele GX
1 Gallade
1 Exeggcute

3 Juniper
2 N
2 Guzma
1 Acerola
1 Colress
1 Maxie's Hidden Ball Trick
1 Hex Maniac

4 VS Seeker
4 Ultra BAll
2 Trainers' Mail
1 Field Blower
3 Fighting Fury Belt
1 Computer Search
3 Battle Compressor
2 Sky Field
4 Dark Patch

12 Darkness

Should I just cut the Maxie Line entirely to add more consistency?
>>
>>33188520
basic list was like

4 blastoise
4 squirtle
4 pokemon breeder
4 oak
4 bill
4 computer search
4 item finder
3-4 gust of wind
3-4 pluspower
2-4 super energy removal
3 goop gas attack (for newer variants, the 'classic' variant didn't have it)
15-20 water energy

then the rest are tech cards, super potion/defender, sometimes, lass, ect.
>>
>>33188857
Didn't it have any other lines besides Blastoise? I could swear there was also a Gyarados.
>>
>>33188918
you can cut down on some things to add like, a 2-2 gyarados.
>>
>>33188857
Thanks anon. Does plus power have an expanded reprint? Otherwise, I think I can go with muscle band.

Super energy removal doesn't really have a replacement, right? I'll just use crushing hammer instead.

But what about item finder and computer search? I can't include both Dowsing Machine and Computer Search, which would be the easiest to replace with something else?
>>
>>33188991
there is a black and white base set print of plus power
>>
>>33188991
item finder use junk arms from HG SS era.
>>
File: 1497735589494.jpg (179KB, 550x750px) Image search: [Google]
1497735589494.jpg
179KB, 550x750px
Anyone have a Cleffa for trade?
>>
>>33189008
Oh, alright, thanks!

>>33189011
No, anon-kun. I can't use that, it's meant to be an Expanded version.
>>
Two more days till release and I already pulled 2 Golisopod GX from a prerelease box and trainer box.

Also got Gardevoir GX but I dont think Ill build it.
>>
>>33188857
>>33189196
Is it 2001 again?
>>
File: 17-cleffa-hs.jpg (139KB, 450x635px) Image search: [Google]
17-cleffa-hs.jpg
139KB, 450x635px
>>33189196
Is this the most broken card in the history of Pokémon TCG?
>>
File: SOON.png (192KB, 547x596px) Image search: [Google]
SOON.png
192KB, 547x596px
>SOON
>>
>>33189755
Where are you finding that page? I cannot find it in game.

And hell no way Im pulling an allnighter for this release. Couldnt they do this shit during prime hours?
>>
>>33189760
>Couldnt they do this shit during prime hours?
They are.
In Japan.
>>
>>33189760
It's just my packs tab in my collection. I picked up a couple codes from this general and they've been active for redemption for a couple weeks, just can't open them yet.
There's 50 more in the mail too.
>>
>>33189762
Are the devs/team really Japanese? I dont think i ever seen a Japanese player.

>>33189767
Thats nice anon. Ill very likely have to minus to pick up these burning shadow packs. low on tokens too.
>>
>>33189773
>Are the devs/team really Japanese?
How else do you explain how garbage the scripting is?
>>
>>33189776
I would say extremely incompetent management at the executive level, and their developers get treated like shit, underpaid and very likely in 3rd world countries. Bunch of old farts out of touch with TCGs and only care about attracting younger players and not a strong community. Rather than work on bugs they add fancy animations that end up making more bugs.

Then again sounds like the mobage model the Japanese are known for.
>>
>>33189755
So close.
>>
>>33189755
Hurry up, PLEASE. I want to burn my tokens already.
>>
What cards should i be looking to flip?
I've been flipping leles and gallades but i wonder if there's better
>>
File: M-Mawile-EX-photo.jpg (289KB, 793x1093px) Image search: [Google]
M-Mawile-EX-photo.jpg
289KB, 793x1093px
just bought 70 ptcgo burning shadows packs for $36.68 on ebay is that a bad deal? the cheapest i could find in bulk on ebay
and also 2 ptcgo mawile ex sets for like 4 dollars
hoping to be able to make a decent deck with 4 mawiles/mega ex and 4 burning shadow gardevoirs.
its gunna be the gayest deck on the scene, but mawile is best poekoman
>>
Will the set be in the store today or we'll have to wait?
>>
How do I get Gardevoir gf
>>
File: ss+(2017-08-03+at+07.45.49).jpg (37KB, 325x372px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2017-08-03+at+07.45.49).jpg
37KB, 325x372px
pls
>>
>>33192079
You don't, get an actual gf.
>>
quick question for you guys, what are you going to do with your burning shadows boosters?
Trade them for expensive shit or open in the hope that you get sumthin good?
>>
>>33192418
im gunna trade most open some, need some gardevoirs
>>
>>33192431
you think they're gonna be worth more than GRI at launch?
I have a bunch of codes i just bought coming in the mail
>>
we all just got cucked
>>
wait, wasnt launch at noon?
>>
>>33188520

>Rain Dance never ever because of Archie's Ace in the Hole
>stage 2 water type with OP Abilities never ever too
>>
>>33188552

they are just telling people to play Garde GX so they can stomp them in Regionals with Quad Metagross.
>>
>>33192470
it was supposed to be 18 minutes ago. Some people opened packs on time and lost them. Reopening the app shows you that its in 4 more hours now
>>
>>33189639

>not misprint Neo Genesis Slowking
>not Lysandre's Trump Card
>not Triple Rainbow Energy
>not pre-errata Pokemon Catcher
>>
>>33192440
im sure they'll be worth plenty at launch just cuz its new and people will want them maybe after a week prices will settle, but big talk o the town/meme wombo combo breaker will be gard so im sure people will be eager to see how it actually plays out
>>
>>33192440
Inflation always favors the newest set. Evolutions outweighed other packs when it first dropped, but Guardians will win out.
>>
>server going offline
Fix this shit you fucks...
>>
>>33192606
how long do you think it will be anon
>>
File: capture.png (31KB, 726x88px) Image search: [Google]
capture.png
31KB, 726x88px
>>33192612
>>
File: 1459197679386 (1).jpg (22KB, 700x500px) Image search: [Google]
1459197679386 (1).jpg
22KB, 700x500px
>>33192621
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
File: 1500043994951.jpg (36KB, 461x518px) Image search: [Google]
1500043994951.jpg
36KB, 461x518px
>>33192621
>>
>>33192621

so if I'm european then it will be 05.08 right after midnight?

man sometimes I wish earth were flat
>>
>>33192621

daily reminder it's worth to wait a month or 3 to trade cards for less packs
>>
They're gonna troll us and it's gonna say 1 day left after the maintenance.
>>
>>33193107
>3 hours added
>3 hours added
>3 hours added
the experience
the journey
>>
>>33193117
The thing we should have all seen coming.

Since when does this happen without them needing time or some major bug being born?
>>
File: 1490144823491.jpg (163KB, 1168x973px) Image search: [Google]
1490144823491.jpg
163KB, 1168x973px
>>33192621
>>
File: PZ7EpxO.png (594KB, 858x299px) Image search: [Google]
PZ7EpxO.png
594KB, 858x299px
>the oncoming flood of GardeGX decks
>>
New to the game and would be a good pokemon to combo with Salazzle GX?
>>
Who's ready to be trolled again in 15 mins?
>>
>>33193515
oh oh pick me famalamadingdangdong
>>
I'M IN
>>
>>33193420

>ULTRA ROAD INTENSIFIES
>>
File: chWvWEr.png (996KB, 1113x690px) Image search: [Google]
chWvWEr.png
996KB, 1113x690px
Sweet, free pack just for logging in.
>>
Still halfway between playing/not playing this game. I had gotten the Ray v Keldeo vs deck a while back and thought it was pretty good. I saw recently that there's a B Kyurem v W Kyurem vs deck out now that some anons were speculating on previously. Any consensus on whether it's worthwhile value-wise, and or if it has good staples I would be interested in, not really having much of a collection atm?
>>
File: big boi flip me.jpg (20KB, 215x29px) Image search: [Google]
big boi flip me.jpg
20KB, 215x29px
>>
File: nice.jpg (250KB, 995x667px) Image search: [Google]
nice.jpg
250KB, 995x667px
>>33193679
Oh shit, nice!
>>
Opened 18 packs, got a Gardevoir-GX, Ho-oh-GX, Machamp-GX, and a FA Machamp-GX.

I wonder if I can do a quick sell high for Gardevoir-GX?
>>
>>33193726
Yes you can.
>>
When will be able to purchase the new set with coins?
>>
>>33193800
Tomorrow.
>>
>>33193800
Tomorrow. I've got 8k ready to go.
>>
>>33193815
>>33193821
Not him but what time exactly? Tomorrow is in 1h 30min for me for example.
>>
>>33193884
at 4:20 lmao haha
>>
File: assketchupapproves.png (300KB, 561x531px) Image search: [Google]
assketchupapproves.png
300KB, 561x531px
Traded myself 6 expensive burning shadows packs with my last packs

>Marshadow GX
>Alolan Muk GX
>Multi Switch SR
>Rescue strecher SR
Not bad.
>>
>>33193815
>>33193821
Thanks guys I have around 17k to blow on this set. I also bought 200 codes from my buddy who works at a card show and liquidized all my old stuff so I also have 12 FA Leles to trade off for all the cards I want and need. Also need to upgrade my Bulus as I only like FA pokes.

But like >>33193884 says is there an exact time? I wanted to stream myself for my friends getting mad at busting 17k worth of packs.
>>
File: Screenshot (33).png (1MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (33).png
1MB, 1366x768px
Pretty satisfied with my first pack
>>
if you have BUS, abuse the fuck out of them right now, just got 2 tapu bulu for 4 BUS, and these packs will be worth less than GRI in a month or two
>>
Happy I didnt pull an all nighter for this release due to maintenance trolling everybody.

>>33194174
sounds about right, BUS are 2-3 GRI right now, bulus go for 3-4 GRI
>>
>earlier today
>waiting for countdown
>open pack soon as it's ready
>building your pack
>...
>20 min later restart client
>down a pack and no new cards in inventory

What do I do? At work now so I'll open them when I get home. Am I screwed a pack?
>>
>>33194336
Check again to see if it was fixed. Otherwise report it. Known error that happened to a lot of people
>>
>>33194174
>tfw picked up 4 Leles for 12 BUS each
>>
>>33194354
dude yeah, that's the good thing to do right now, great picks
>>
Has anyone else had this glitch?

>playing Legacy
>go up against Deino
>it doesn't flip a coin for paralysis attack
>this keeps happening

Shitty opponent was abusing this to hell and back
>>
Anybody wants to trade me hacked oras pokemon for cards/packs?
>>
File: Excuse Me.gif (317KB, 452x337px) Image search: [Google]
Excuse Me.gif
317KB, 452x337px
>>33194473
>thinking hacked mons are worth anything while /gag/ is around
>>
>>33194420
Glitches? No way! seriously though report it, copy and paste the game log otherwise they wont do shit about it.
>>
>>33194505
what is /gag/?
>>
>>33194514
looking at the initials I'd guess giveaway general
>>
These BUS packs are shit. Did they lose all their value already?
>>
File: 1501203258797.jpg (164KB, 551x491px) Image search: [Google]
1501203258797.jpg
164KB, 551x491px
>want to learn to play this game
>don't want to lose a million times on ladder
>>
>>33194638
Start in theme for basics. Move into standard. Your elo will be low so you wont face meta for at least 10 or games.
>>
>>33194638
ive "started" by watching videos from yellowswellow a lot, then i moved to the game and i wasnt doing horrible at all
so maybe do that? watch a youtuber you like and you'll get accustomed to the basics that way
>>
File: rhtSomc.png (287KB, 543x507px) Image search: [Google]
rhtSomc.png
287KB, 543x507px
>>33194638
The last time I played this game before 2 months ago was Pokemon TCG for Gameboy and I'm already building competitive standard decks. Just play, the worst that'll happen is you'll lose games, but you don't really lose anything when you do. Pay attention to the threads, maybe watch some "beginner tips" stuff, you'll get the hang of it in no time.
Admittedly I also have 10+ years of MTG under my belt, but the games are somewhat different in how they're played.
>>
>The next round of the tournament begins in 871 second(s).
What did they mean by this?
>>
Anyone wants to trade me Shaymin EX for 40 evolutions packs?
>>
>>33194665
>>33194669
>>33194702
but how do I deal with decks (in Standard) that will throw a bunch of Ex/Gx at my shitty basics? I know all have to start somewhere, but that doesn't sound like fun at all.

I'm not opposed to dropping a reasonable amount of money into codes, though, if that's what I need to level the playing field.
>>
>>33194762
you either spend some moneys in codes and trade for the cards of a competitive deck, or you are patient and use the GTS to flip packs until you can make a competitive deck

also you can do what >>33194665 said and play theme in the meantime, where everyone has to play pre-built decks, the variety isnt big but at least you all have the same tools
>>
>>33194762
Strategy. That along with the fact there's a shitload of cards with ex and gx hate. If you seriously are just getting dumped on exclusively by those types just buy the Alolan Ninetales theme deck.
>>
>>33194762
Dont drop money. Look for budget decks. shit like typholosion, greninja, passimian mew, hell garbodor trashalanche can hang with ex/gx. overall you are making this far more complicated than it is. Dont use theme decks in standard. You will get absolutely freaking murdered and want to give up on life. start with a coherent deck strategy, then build from there. lele/shaymin will have to come last but set a goal then work towards it. never ever open tradeable packs, use them for deck stuff.
>>
>>33194762
Learn meta.
Pick deck.
Make deck.
Play deck.
Get bored of deck.
Repeat.
>>
>>33194782
>>33194823
>>33194885
is this guide still relevant for deckbuilding basics?

http://darkintegralgaming.com/deck-building/
>>
>>33194918
Yeah basic stuff there. http://www.pokegoldfish.com/metagame/standard/full#paper has meta decks so you see what everyone is playing
>>
>>33194918
No, that guide is retarded, it's recommending lots of niche cards like brock's grit, flare grunt, town map or Olympia which only go into specific decks that have those exact needs.
It's also recommending plain shitty cards like poison barb, carbink or center lady (while max potion and energy ramp exists).
Also it's recommending lots of items (max elixir, exp share, switch) which used to be good, but now is bad due to garb.

>>33194929
This is a little better but it's a little outdated, decks like mega mewtwo are dead now.

If you really wanna know the latests meta decks just search for the latest tournaments and search for player name + deck lists most of the prominent one have been uploaded somewhere.
But you are making this way too complicated, just play with your shitty deck and see what you fight against, at the rating you are starting you will literally be fighting against kids so you have quite a while until you need a meta deck.
>>
Here's my first and budget deck

##Pokémon - 16

* 4 Psyduck SUM 28
* 4 Golduck SUM 29
* 2 Remoraid BKT 31
* 2 Octillery BKT 33
* 2 Staryu EVO 30
* 2 Starmie EVO 31

##Trainer Cards - 32

* 3 Energy Retrieval PLB 80
* 4 Bursting Balloon BKP 97
* 1 Trainers' Mail ROS 92
* 1 Level Ball NXD 89
* 2 Lysandre FLF 90
* 2 Super Rod BKT 149
* 2 Rough Seas PRC 137
* 1 Fisherman BKT 136
* 2 Float Stone PLF 99
* 3 N FAC 105
* 2 Judge BKT 143
* 4 Dive Ball PRC 125
* 2 Professor Sycamore XY 122
* 3 VS Seeker PHF 109

##Energy - 12

* 10 Water Energy Energy 3
* 2 Splash Energy BKP 113

Total Cards - 60

Anything I should change? I'm doing decent in versus.
>>
>>33176388
since i couldnt give a fuck about actually playing the game and japanese booster boxes are a lot cheaper, am i better off going for those over english ones?
>>
>>33193726
Sell Gard buy HoOhs
Gard will fall
HoOh will rise
>>
Watching people try out Garde, looks like we're back in the MM2 meta, but with even fewer counters.

>>33195164
I collect more than I play too, and the few times I've bought foreign-language packs to save on money it never feels the same. My mentality is that I might as well just be buying fake cards at that point, but that might just be my autisms.

>>33195168
I'd be interested to try a Ho-oh deck in Expanded streaming Pokemon Rangers with Vs Seeker.
>>
>>33195203
I kind of prefer the japanese ones, they feel more legit, i used to get sent loads of neo packs from my aunt in japan when i was a kid though so maybe its that, im still devastated my cousin took my holo japanese OG Lugia and i dont have the heart to just buy one, id rather earn it
>>
>>33195164
I only collect and have some cards in various languages. I don't care at all, as long as they are official. Beyond that, jap cards are extremely well made.

The only thing that bothers me is having more than one language for a set of cards, for example, let's say those new shining legends, I'd never buy some in English and some in japanese. Choose one and finish the set you want,before choosing another.
>>
What do I do with my rare chest?
>>
>>33195311
its locked right? just open it
>>
meh
>>
>>33196074
is BUS garbage for you as well? these packs are really underwhelming.
>>
File: burn.png (1MB, 1285x738px) Image search: [Google]
burn.png
1MB, 1285x738px
>>33196074
so lackluster I forgot to actually post it
>>
File: I BET THE JEWS DID THIS.png (2MB, 1680x1052px) Image search: [Google]
I BET THE JEWS DID THIS.png
2MB, 1680x1052px
>>33196084
>>33196083
I dunno, GRI was pretty bad too sometimes. Friend of mine got like 3 GX pulls and a full art Plumeria out of 16 packs of BUS though. Just bad luck maybe?
>>
>>33196111
well that's not a GRI pack on closer inspection, but my point remains. There's just better stuff in GRI, so of course BUS feels less impressive.
>>
>>33196111
Nah I dont open packs mate. I meant on the market BUS has crappy buying power and its the first day.
>>
Im looking for a new card game to pick up and pokemon tcg looked nice.
What should I know beforehand?
>>
>>33196302
Terrible time to join. Once standard rotation happens most of the fun cards will leave the game. I'm selling everything currently
>>
>>33196325
So when is the next rotation?
Or the next best time to join
>>
File: release day.jpg (335KB, 1766x790px) Image search: [Google]
release day.jpg
335KB, 1766x790px
>tfw release day steals
>>
>>33196349
September. You should know tapu lele GX is a staple and is overpriced and will only go up in value from here. its a simple game where nothing truly beats any other deck. its more like rock-paper-scissors
>>
>>33196366
Isn't that garde trade really bad? Even without the fact that right now BUS are worth 2~3GRI, paying 13 GRI for a single GX from a normal pack which only fits into one deck seems really expensive.
>>
>>33196550
Gardevoir-GX was then traded along with Ho-Oh-GX for FA Guzma, and considering that BUS will probably be worth less than GRI, that makes the trade a bit better IMO
>>
>stomp a shitter in theme
>decides to run the timer out
Why? What do you gain? Just scoop it up and go into the next tournament
>>
File: 6DGGJsm.png (1008KB, 1038x703px) Image search: [Google]
6DGGJsm.png
1008KB, 1038x703px
Bought a bunch of code cards, against my better judgement decided to open a couple, glad I did.
>>
>>33196875
Marshadow is a cute Pokéshota desu
>>
>>33196883
Yopo pls
>>
>>33196883
>shota
Fuck outta here
>>
I'm new into the game and i want to buy separated cards, what are the most important cards that i have to buy from Burning Shadows?
>>
>>33197163
every deck will want to run 2 Guzma, Gardevoir-GX is the best GX in the game atm. Most people will want to have a Kiawe and some Acerolas around, super scoop ups are a classic but I still use my neo era ones.
>>
>>33196689
niños rata gonna rat
>>
>>33197163
Guzma and Super Scoop Up are the only absolute must-haves, I'd say. Acerola and Kiawe are pretty strong too, but more situational. Gardevoir GX is the strongest and most sought-after from the Pokemon selection, but only if you're wanting to build a deck out of it. Golisopod is probably second after Gardevoir, and maybe has more potential variety in deck building. Marshadow GX has an even wider potential, being able to be teched into almost any deck, but time will tell how useful that turns out to be. Ho-oh GX, Necrozma GXand Darkrai GX are all potentially pretty good, but more as supporters in other existing decks. Ninetales should fit nicely into any deck already running Alolan Vulpix, and probably a few others might want to make space for the both of them for a nice wall. Overall, Guardians Rising had stronger staples in Tapu Lele GX and Choice Band, but still a good solid selection in Burning Shadows.
>>
>>33197218
>>33197238

Thanks
I was thinking in a Golisopod/Zoroark deck, i have the Leles and every staple i believe, so I have to buy Acerola, Guzma and Super Scoop Up, no?
>>
>>33195203
>I'd be interested to try a Ho-oh deck in Expanded streaming Pokemon Rangers with Vs Seeker.
Volc decks are gonna look like Kiawe on Ho-Oh -> Phoenix Burn -> Guzma/switch/float stone, in either format.
>>
>>33197234
Literally what?
>>
What do you think about a Dusknoir/Zoroark rogue deck?
>>
File: bye bye world.png (1MB, 1280x1014px) Image search: [Google]
bye bye world.png
1MB, 1280x1014px
opening packs is a mistake
>>
>>33197850

This is the third booster Ive seen in this thread with duplicate rares. Possibly a bug?

Also anyone have the most up to date apk for ptcgo mobile?
>>
File: ss+(2017-08-04+at+02.59.15).jpg (326KB, 1286x749px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2017-08-04+at+02.59.15).jpg
326KB, 1286x749px
"eh, fuck it, ill just open this one"
>>
This worth anything?
>>
>>33198586
thanks for not loading the image
>>
>>33198592
Outcast says 8 packs, so around there unless there's been a large meta toward or away from water int he past couple weeks.
Alternatively, use the filter to search for that specific card.
>>
I'm used to seeing trash offers in public trade, but 16+ packs for Gardevoir GX? Seriously?
>>
>>33198725
Is it worth more or less?
>>
>>33198737
Can't really tell for sure until prices stabilize. Though, every GX I'm seeing people want to get rid of for quite a few packs.

I'm trying to get them for 8 a piece, but who knows if I'll get them or not.
>>
I just hate having 04.08 while in the murica shit there is still 03.08
>>
Time remaining until shop release of burning shadows?
>>
>>33198932
One week.
>>
>>33198870
8/4 and 8/3 motherfucker.
>>
>>33198962

9/11 you nosexer
>>
>>33199022
>>33198870
You are like little babby
12/12/2012
>>
>>33198932

today, but murica losers are still one day behind
>>
So what's the most expensive card right now? I know, last year it was shaymin ex, but I'm out of the loop.
>>
File: ss+(2017-08-04+at+04.10.56).jpg (128KB, 1177x773px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2017-08-04+at+04.10.56).jpg
128KB, 1177x773px
>>33199298
Tapu Lele GX is the new Shaymin EX.

Is this trade worth it? I know Gardevoir is good but so is Golisopod
>>
>>33199298
Not counting bling cards, right now it's Gardevoir because of the immediate post-release hype. It'll very likely drop in price. The one expected to be THE high-price card like Shaymin is Tapu Lele GX.

>>33199363
Not right now. I see untouched offers for a RR Golisopod for less than the price of a RA Garde.
>>
>>33199371
Thanks for the reply. Guess I'll wait more for Golisopod. I luckily pulled 2 and need a third to make a deck, so kinda in a hurry for one more
>>
>>33199371
>>33199363
Thanks lads
>>
>>33199386
If you don't care much for the Gardevoir right now, you could just put it up for trade for pure packs and then get a Golisopod with some of the packs.
>>
>>33199408
How many Guardians pack is it worth right now?
>>
sup weebs and manchildren, i just got off work. Whats the status on the new set, how much are gards trading for whats worth anything rn
>>
>>33199426
Maybe 13-14 Burning Shadows, little less than double that for Guardians Rising. Price is gonna be dropping though as the hype begins to wear off.

>>33199436
Lowest public offer I've seen a Gardevoir posted for is 13 packs. Give it a few more days of people undercutting each other for the price to settle.
>>
File: 1501375890046.jpg (7KB, 239x250px) Image search: [Google]
1501375890046.jpg
7KB, 239x250px
is this game balanced?
>>
>>33199705
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=blpe_sGnnP4
>>
anyone else ready for this hype economy to crash already?
>>
>>33199705
There's more deck diversity in this game than in most others but the difference between how each deck plays is smaller.
>>
File: double moth.jpg (462KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
double moth.jpg
462KB, 1920x1080px
>>33197850
The double insects have returned!
>>
how much should I pay for an irl booster pack? Is 5€ overpaying?
>>
>>33199927
You can probably find online stores selling for below that. I've seen UK sellers on eBay selling at £11.95/€13.22 for four packs.
>>
File: Miltank-SM4.jpg (41KB, 329x456px) Image search: [Google]
Miltank-SM4.jpg
41KB, 329x456px
Ability: Free Tiddy
As long as this Pokemon is your Active Pokémon, when you attach an Energy from your hand to 1 of your Pokemon, you may heal 90 damage from that Pokemon.
[C][C][C] Hip Drop: 60+ damage. Flip a coin. If heads, this attack does 30 more damage.
>>
>>33199939
thanks. Just ordered 4 packs of the new expansion and even with postage it still comes 5€ cheaper than buying it at my mall
>>
>>33199705

>Trading card game
>balanced

kek
>>
File: pokemon.png (100KB, 738x505px) Image search: [Google]
pokemon.png
100KB, 738x505px
What should i with these when they get here
>>
File: 1460347309661-vp.jpg (49KB, 299x276px) Image search: [Google]
1460347309661-vp.jpg
49KB, 299x276px
i just beat my first trashalanche deck with 2 gardevoir-gx and mawile ex, hold me /vp
>>
Diancie/Ribombee or Gallade for Gardevoir?
>>
>>33200174
Gallade every fucking time, you'd have to be stupid to not run one Gallade.
>>
File: 20170804_091422.jpg (3MB, 4032x2268px) Image search: [Google]
20170804_091422.jpg
3MB, 4032x2268px
>>
>>33200359
So I heard you guys like digital codes.

Well I got 20 to give away today randomly throughout the day.
>>
So what are the odds Garde takes Worlds?

>>33200174
Of those, I'd say Gallade. Diance and Cutiefly you likely have to burn an energy retreating into. Alolan Vulpix at least has a free attack so that doesn't matter as much. Gallade's useful for type matchup and hitting the numbers on low energy attackers.

>>33200359
Nice little collection. How many is that?
>>
File: 1460346373810-vp.jpg (27KB, 266x252px) Image search: [Google]
1460346373810-vp.jpg
27KB, 266x252px
>>33200365
>>
>>33200368
Well over 120. I work at my LGS and the kids/grownups give me there card codes.
>>
File: 1460562497554-b.jpg (65KB, 454x549px) Image search: [Google]
1460562497554-b.jpg
65KB, 454x549px
>>33200359
>>
File: 1501860432085865662574.jpg (3MB, 4032x2268px) Image search: [Google]
1501860432085865662574.jpg
3MB, 4032x2268px
>>33200365
1/20
>>
File: tKCF2QK.jpg (116KB, 1083x698px) Image search: [Google]
tKCF2QK.jpg
116KB, 1083x698px
>>33200413
Sweet. Thanks for the code, anon.
>>
File: 1462083927925-b.jpg (22KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1462083927925-b.jpg
22KB, 480x480px
>>33200359
>>33200419
>>
>>33199705
It's been more balanced recently than it has been in a long time, no clue what the latest expansion does to that balance though.
>>
File: 1460721072822-vp.gif (1MB, 386x286px) Image search: [Google]
1460721072822-vp.gif
1MB, 386x286px
>>33200359
>>33200371
>>33200400
>>33200413
>>33200419
>>33200515
>>
>>33200365

just send me 5 of burning shadows or guardians

[email protected]
>>
>>33200774

*pretty peas
>>
>>33200621
No more VS Seeker and less item spam in general due to the presence of Trashalanche makes for a more enjoyable format.
>>
File: 1446375441896.png (224KB, 393x377px) Image search: [Google]
1446375441896.png
224KB, 393x377px
>>33200018
>Free Tiddy
>>
>>33200018
>>33200845
It's Moo Moo Ale
>>
File: dfkjdgfkjhjgfsdkj.png (90KB, 226x344px) Image search: [Google]
dfkjdgfkjhjgfsdkj.png
90KB, 226x344px
It's up!
>>
File: hooh.jpg (117KB, 1264x710px) Image search: [Google]
hooh.jpg
117KB, 1264x710px
>>33201178
First pack magic
>>
File: Quill_me.jpg (10KB, 180x207px) Image search: [Google]
Quill_me.jpg
10KB, 180x207px
I´ve just finished opening 25 packages. Not even one GX.
>>
>>33200719
>>33200719
>>33200719
Move on over before the thread dies
Thread posts: 341
Thread images: 58

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.