[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Johtofags are the worst kind of genwunner

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 1501092824030.jpg (21KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1501092824030.jpg
21KB, 400x300px
Johtofags are the worst kind of genwunner
>>
>>33175018
Johto-liking genwunners are in fact the best kind. They are the natural evolution of the Genwunner, who didn't leave the franchise after Gen 1, and kept liking the subsequent generations that were actually high-quality. It just happens so that only Gen 2 was high-quality after the originals.

Genwunners who don't like Johto are pretty much the biggest plebs of the fandom overall. They are the "Pokemon is a game based on Nintendo's 1998 cartoon! Pokemon GO is its sequel!" type of people.
>>
Antigenwunners are the worst type of genwunner. Prove me wrong.
>>
>>33175061
genwunners are people who didn't leave the franchise

If they did leave, then they are normies
>>
>>33175072
There's no difference between normies and genwunners
>>
>>33175061
This jesus christ. The games sold crazy well on the back of literally nothing because apparently the 10s of millions of kids who got it liked it because of nostalgia? And the rest of the franchise has coasted on that ever since. If gen 3 was the very first pokemon game it would only have a following as big as fire emblem if that.
>>
File: 4229551-155.png (19KB, 220x300px) Image search: [Google]
4229551-155.png
19KB, 220x300px
>>33175018
>>
>>33175129
this.

>watch youtube video with dumb normies playing a pokemon guessing game or something
>it's ALL about Gen 1 mons and not a single Gen 2 was ever heard of

I hate normies so fucking much. fuck me.
>>
>>33175061
>Johto-liking genwunners are in fact the best kind.

hey, I guess that's kinda what I am.
I became a Sinnohfetus though.
>>
>>33175018
>Gen II genwunners
>Genwunner
>Gen wun
>Gen one
>Gen I
>GEN I
Consider Suicide
>>
>>33175062
anit genwunners >>>>>>>>shit> genwunners>genwunenrs white knights

>>33175072
The entire point of them is that they did.

>>33176019
Genwunners = nostalgiafag = anyone who hates any gen after 2. The term is borrowed from transformers fandom, so its because of that that it doesn't apply neatly to pokemon's gen 1. But it has always been used this way.
>>
>>33175018
How's the gen 3 remakes going? Oh I can't joke around they're rubbish unlike the sexy gen 2 remakes
>>
File: 1 g4zsvHxslR-946bI_twV-w.jpg (27KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
1 g4zsvHxslR-946bI_twV-w.jpg
27KB, 400x388px
>>33175018
This image triggers my autism so much. AIDS is not a virus, it should say HIV REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
Gen 1 and Gen 5 are the only pokemon games that could have launched the series.
>>
>>33176353
STOP firing that gun mister it is late and my wife's kids are Trying too SLEEP
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.