[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is she such a crybaby?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (97KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
97KB, 500x500px
Why is she such a crybaby?
>>
She knows she will never be as popular as Kris.
>>
>>33175006
i think you got that backwards.

also my question was genuine.
>>
>>33174995
Because she's a girl.
>>
>>33175041
>a playable character being less popular than a gym leader
Yeah ok. Maybe because she's used to getting her way all the time?
>>
>>33174995
Reminder that it's not a bad thing if a girl cries because she is allowed to be weak and vulnerable.
>>
>>33175056
kris is the only exception to that rule.
>>
>>33175075
LIES!
>>
>>33175082
stop being a crybaby and accept the fact that kris is more unpopular than a fucking crybaby.
>>
File: 8522975_p0.png (562KB, 1500x1400px) Image search: [Google]
8522975_p0.png
562KB, 1500x1400px
>>33175104
I'm not being a crybaby, you're the crybaby. If anything they're about the same amount of popular with Kris being slightly more.
>>
>>33174995
She cries because her tummy hurts from drinking milk all the time.
>>
File: tumblr_mrjdg0KdBq1rhkn8to1_500.jpg (88KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mrjdg0KdBq1rhkn8to1_500.jpg
88KB, 500x500px
>>33174995
She may be a cry baby but at least she's not a bitch like Clair
>>
>>33175190
What's with all the female Johto gym leaders being little bitches?
>>
>>33175144
at least i can admit my waifu is unpopular.

you're still delusional about kris being more popular.
>>
File: 794458_1312419757781_full.jpg (127KB, 718x564px) Image search: [Google]
794458_1312419757781_full.jpg
127KB, 718x564px
>>33175202
Jasmine was cool all things considering
>>
>>33175190
Yeah, but Clair's prideful because she uses one of the best types in the game and is the last Gym Leader. Whitney's just a crybaby because she's a little girl and/or less mature than the player character.
>>
>>33175244
I guess, but did she really need to send us on a fetch quest to get Ampharos some medicine? Couldn't she have just had the medicine delivered to her?
>>
>>33175238
I can admit she's unpopular, I'm just saying she's more popular than Whitney.

>>33175255
At least Whitney gives you the badge almost immediately instead of making you jump through hoops and only submitting when threatened to get the champion involved. Clair was the bigger crybaby.
>>
>>33175282
>I'm just saying she's more popular than Whitney
that's not really something you should brag about.
>>
>>33175307
Why not?
>>
>>33175322
>my unpopular pokegirl is more popular than your unpopular pokegirl
that doesn't exactly sound great.

also before you call me hypocrite i just have remind you that gym leaders are automatically less popular than protagonists.
>>
>>33175355
Hmm good point.
>i just have remind you that gym leaders are automatically less popular than protagonists
I thought you said Kris was the exception though?
>>
>>33175379
yes, kris is the only exception to that rule.

lyra, jasmine, clair, karen and whitney are still more popular than kris.
>>
>>33175400
>lyra
No
>jasmine
No
>clair
Maybe
karen
Yes
>whitney
Maybe
>my unpopular pokegirl might be more popular than your unpopular pokegirl
You're right that doesn't exactly sound great.
>>
>>33174995
To contrast with how difficult the fight is for most first time players.
>>
>>33174995
Kanto Bitch
>>
>>33175282
My point was that Clair's got more reason to be a bitch than Whitney. I wouldn't call her a crybaby when she doesn't cry at all. Plus she gives you a better TM than Whitney. She's also partly responsible in how you get the Extremespeed Dratinit if that counts. Claire's lived in this hard to reach mountain village where she's top dog for a while. Her being a bitch seems more justified than Whitney, who has no reason to think as highly of herself as she does.
>>
>>33175437
>>jasmine
>No
>>clair
>Maybe
are you fucking serious? jasmine and clair are the most popular johto girls.

you know what? fuck this, you're better off making a thread and a strawpoll to see if kris is more popular than whitney.
>>
>>33175471
>who has no reason to think as highly of herself as she does.
Being given the title "Incredibly Pretty Girl" and being told she's one of the best battlers in the region probably gave her a big ego boost. I would say Clair's is less justified since she's supposed to be more mature.

>>33175472
No, I almost never see Jasmine mentioned anywhere and with Clair it seems to be a coinflip if people remember her or not. When you think of a Johto leader which one comes to mind? I bet Whitney and that's what most people think too.
>>
File: 1488823268324.gif (403KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1488823268324.gif
403KB, 320x240px
Krisfag ruins another fucking thread, congrats.
>>
>>33174995
because i just burned her fucking miltank
>>
>>33174995

Because, She hate losing.
>>
>>33175501
>Being given the title.
Who said she was given the title? It would be more in character for her to have given herself that title, what with how she boasts how cute she is when giving attract. Also, while Miltank certainly is That One boss, in universe, she's no more renowned than any other Gym Leader. Compare her only saying "I'm warning you-I'm good!" and being picked at a young age to be a gym leader with Bugsy's opener, the leader before her who is presumably about as young as she is.

"I'm Bugsy! I never lose when it comes to bug Pokémon. My research is going to make me the authority on bug Pokémon! Let me demonstrate what I've learned from my studies."

And also Falkner, who has a birthright to being Gym Leader from his father.

"I'm Falkner, the Violet Pokémon Gym leader! People say you can clip flying-type Pokémon's wings with a jolt of electricity... I won't allow such insults to bird Pokémon! I'll show you the real power of the magnificent bird Pokémon!"

Neither one seems to have more or less prestige in-universe, and both certainly have reason to think highly of themselves, with Falkner's birthright and Bugsy being undefeated regarding Bug pokemon and a foremost researcher. Yet neither acts the way Whitney does.

Claire's is based on a narrow-minded viewpoint of someone who has been relatively secluded in the mountains combined with being a Dragon user related to the Champion of the region. It's multi-faceted, and not just based on something like being a young Gym Leader.
>>
>>33175527
it's kinda sad that she doesn't take you to a love hotel after you defeat her.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.