[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

USUM Trailer is coming

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

New trailer will be released soon:

- Opening shots of a brighter Alola: colourful flowers, splashier seafronts, proper lava-filled volcano shots, underwater scenes, a clip looking up at a star-filled-sky... places seem less barren than before.
- A different adventure unfolds: a clip of you, Hau and Lillie in Iki Town lined up in front of the starters... another scene shows Lillie fighting you (she seems to pick the starter weak to yours).
- A piece of dialogue shows Lillie talking about getting stronger so she can rescue Nebby.
- More pokemon can be found: wild battle scenes show the likes of Slugma, Roselia, Baltoy, Gorebyss and a Dewgong... but the Dewgong is an Alolan form, much fatter and a brown-ish colour.
- New ways to explore! A throwback to Hoenn, as a scuba-gear-wearing trainer is shown underwater on a Wailmer. Beautiful crystal-blue water, colourful corals, strands of algae/seaweed, and flow-y sea grasses.
- Team Skull are shown with revamped, nicer-looking outfits.
- Various quick frames showing characters like Gladion, Guzma, Lusamine and Colress
- Images of the Necrozma-forme legendaries (Solgaleo/Lunala) are shown again
>>
File: Bullshit from (You).png (957KB, 2160x1150px) Image search: [Google]
Bullshit from (You).png
957KB, 2160x1150px
(You)
>>
Sure, Jan.
>>
>- Various quick frames showing characters like Gladion, Guzma, Lusamine and Colress
>Colress
i doubt they would show him this early
>>
how many people are gonna make fake trailer threads today

(you)
>>
> People are expecting major role reversals like "edgy Lillie, nice Gladion etc" from Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon

Why? These games are going to be like Platinum with an alteration to how the Legendary plot is handled and a slightly different climax, and maybe a couple brand new characters AND YOU KNOW IT. Stop expecting more, unless you WANT to be disappointed.
>>
>New ways to explore! A throwback to Hoenn, as a scuba-gear-wearing trainer is shown underwater on a Wailmer. Beautiful crystal-blue water, colourful corals, strands of algae/seaweed, and flow-y sea grasses.
When they showed Ash underwater with Sharpedo I wish we could've done that in game
>>
>>33174211
>- Opening shots of a brighter Alola: colourful flowers, splashier seafronts, proper lava-filled volcano shots, underwater scenes, a clip looking up at a star-filled-sky... places seem less barren than before.
Downside: You can't actually explore the volcano/mountain, underwater is cutscene only, the seafronts look nice, but you can't actually go there.
Just watch it happen.
>>
>>33174284
He didn't say Lillie was an edgelord. It sounds more like he's implying Lillie failed to get Cosmog out of Aether Paradise, which causes the legendary plot to play out differently. It's also an excuse for Lillie to become a trainer and have some extra scenes, since she was popular.

The trailer stuff is bullshit, but that part's not completely unreasonable.
>>
>>33174211
Wow its fucking nothing
>>
>>33174211
Date of trailer
And none of that "I can't or I'll get my hand slapped by TPC" bullshit.
>>
>>33174280
give me a sec
>>
>>33174219
Fucking saved
>>
>>33174211
Just stop
>>
>>33174679
are you gonna add onto the number?

>tfw people in this thread actually consider this as believable tho
>>
>>33174211

>Implying that Team Skull's Wardrobe is not already top fucking tier.

Get the fuck out.
>>
>>33174715
Just finished.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.