[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post your reactions about the gen 7 starters.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 1501382291921.gif (547KB, 700x625px) Image search: [Google]
1501382291921.gif
547KB, 700x625px
>Loved litten at first
*"fake" final evolutions leaked* (fel)
>wishing they're fake because incineroar looks like shit
*torracat showed* (es)
>"okay, it still looks like a cat and not an old guy"
*real final evolutions leaked* (rel)
>"oh..." Disappointment.

>didn't care about popplio
*fel*
>"it's too feminine to be real, doesn't fit with popplio"
*es*
>"aww... Brionne is a cute, I love her"
*rel*
>"well, that was expected, but it's too overdesigned"

>didn't care about Rowlet
*fel*
>"that really fits with rowlet"
*es*
>"eww... It looks like shit"
*rel*
>"meh*

The only thing that I liked were Brionne (two fucking hours resetting for a female) and Litten.
>>
>>33173511
>Hey I think litten is cool
>Popplio looks cool too but litten is cooler
>Rowlet is meh, I don't get the appeal
Final evo leaks
>Immediately disgusted, though they were ugly fakemons, incineroar and primarina looked the worse, I thought they were some furries wet dream, they all looked like crap
Mallow and finding out their real
I was really mad and it actually ruined my day, I was going to box my starter
>Think they were scrapped for awhile or had hope for split evos when torracat was revealed
>Find out decidueye is Grass/Ghost
>That's cool, I'll pick it
>After a few months after I beat the games, I realized decidueye was ugly too, I was just brainwashed into thinking it's cool because it's ghost type
>Boxing my starter in usm and replacing it with cyndaquil I caught on island scan
>>
>>33173511
>a water seal and a fire cat? We already have those. At least the owl with the bowtie is somewhat original I guess
>avoid all leaks and reveals for sun and moon until I play the game
>pick Rowlet
>Rowlet evolves, its alright
>Hau's popplio evolves, think that it going from a circus seal to acrobat is neat
>dartrix becomes decidueye
>eh it's alright. The archer motif is cool but it kind of came out of nowhere. At least its a stilt owl
>fight hau
>good god they made the seal an idol waifu that has nothing to do with the circus what the fuck
>fight kukui
>sends out incineroar
>one of the most generic names ever, an exact copy of pyroar's name
>it looks horrendous

Bigger dissapointment than the Gen 5 starters
>>
>>33173511
>Owl, Cat, Seal. We had those before so it's a cheap rehash
>Stupid names like Litten and Incineroar
>The final evolutions are horrendous and extremly disappointing
Eh, im a boxfag anyways, boxing the starter when i reach the first PC is what i do everytime. But geez, they aren't even trying anymore.
>>
>>33173511
>reveal trailer
What the fug am I looking at..what is this???
> after a few hours and few times rewatching trailer
Well I guess I'm going with the Owlie, the cat might evolve into something cool
> see leaked final evos
-prays they're fake-..they gotta be fake right? ...What the fug are these abominations?? They can't seriously give us another firefighter???
..Well I guess Owl is decent at least, if they're somehow real..
> Mallow revealed, making leaks rather confirmed
-remains in denial and prays they''re somehow scrapped designs-
-prays for gendered alt evos-
>Second form reveal
Owl is still cool, Seal is still an abomination, Cat is still on 4s, that's a cool cat
Well, looking at these..I guess the final evo leaks are real..fug.
> Final evo leak confirmt real
.......Well Owl it is as I imagined from the start
>>
>>33173511
You know its like they asked their children what they liked, made them draw rough drawings of how a Pokemon based on that would look like, freshed them up and greenlit them. Who ever designed these three has absolutely no understanding of proportions or anatomy. Then all the useless features, why the fuck does Incineroar need that belt when it could just breathe fire? What's up with the dumb grey shirt? Why the fuck does Primarina need hair, beads or fucking starfish headphones? What are those random pink spikes for? Why do Decidueyes wings look like a fucking coat? It looks like a kid pretending to be a superhero. Why the pointless wing bow and retarded fingers? Like older pokemon only looked like they had clothing but those three straight up wear clothing and are hideously overdesigned... like the designs a kid would draw. I'd honestly believe this, basing the starters off of stuff kid drew because these are not made by someone with understanding of character design.
>>
>first stage reveals
Found Rowlet to be boring but cute, warmed up to it more after reading its site information and fanart started popping up. Litten disappointed me more than any starter before it, as it was just a cat with an edgy personality. Popplio was the goofy little sea lion shit I'd always wanted and finally completed the pinniped trio, so it instantly shot up to be my second favourite Pokemon overall.
>leaks
Instantly knew they were real from the styles and themes of the Pokemon presented. Didn't think too much of Decidueye but I was interested in seeing how Incineroar would come to be from its first stage and Primarina was perfect, being everything I had wanted and more. Overall left a good impression.
>second stage reveals
Dartrix was a charming little cutie. Torracat did nothing to improve the position Litten was in. Brionne was, yet again, perfect.
>final stage reveals
Still didn't have much of an opinion on Decidueye and I still don't. It doesn't appeal to nor offend me - it's just there. Incineroar managed to impress me with the classic villain vibe it displayed and the personality it exuded, then managed to redeem Litten and Torracat with the information given to us through Sun and Moon's site by providing a different insight into their personalities and completing their story as a whole. The sea lion's still perfect.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.