[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

No holds barred Pokemon tournament announced

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1544.png (595KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1544.png
595KB, 750x1334px
Uber's
>>
>>33172602
Did you even read Serebii's post? It excludes box legends and Arceus only, basically. Zygarde, Marshadow, and Necrozma are in, but Solgaleo and Groudon are out.
>>
>>33172602

B-b-b-but there will b-b-be baton pass???

II can't handle such a metagame
>>
>>33172602
F U G
U
G
>>
>>33172602

I want to use genesect, I never get to use genesect, help me make a team around genesect.
>>
And you can repeat same items and same species
>>
>>33172602
>japan can freely use marshadow, putting the west at an objective disadvantage unless you inject due to how powerful the little shit is
>single battles

Yeeeeah, no thanks. I'll pass on this one
>>
>Rayquaza, Giratina, Kyurem are not okay
>Zygarde and Necrozma are okay
???

Also
>the reward is 50 BPs
I think I'm going to skip this competition
>>
>>33172613
>no holds barred!
>(except of course all the poster child legendaries, cant have those)

why?
>>
>>33172706

It's not so bad that even ubers is shuddering
>>
>inb4 six fucking ash greninja
>>
>Mewtwo, Lugia, Ho-Oh, Kyogre, Groudon, Rayquaza, Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, Arceus, Reshiram, Zekrom, Kyurem, Xerneas, Yveltal, Solgaleo or Lunala
>Every Legendary that appeared on a Box + Mewtwo & Arceus not allowed.
>Zygarde & Necrozma allowed.
...So, this is more of a Mythical Battle.
>>
>>33172726
This format is pretty much OU with Genesect, Darkrai and Skymin, not ubers.
>>
>finally another singles competition
>it's not just alola dex either
>instead it's 'be as op as you can: the meta'
>marshy is allowed but not readily available in the west

Fucking hell. One step forward, two steps back. The chump change reward of 50 BP isn't much incentive either.

But I'll end up playing anyway.
>>
>no holds barred
>but only some legends are allowed
So actually quite a few holds are barred, then.
>>
>>33172745
They want to use this as evidence that singles is bad and people don't like it. They make an unbalanced competition to make singles look really unbalanced, and they make it unfair to westerners by letting Japan who recently got Marshadow have their fun with it so many people will be turned off from it, and the incentive to compete is so low there will be a very small number of people who join.

GF is just trying to cover their tail and shut people up at this point.
>>
>>33172602
Do you guys think this means we are getting Marshadow very soon probably just before the competition starts?
>>
>>33172602
>no species clause
so what youre saying is you want me to use 6 deoxys
or more like 4 deoxys, a mega and some kind of lead ie tapu lele
>>
>>33173082
HAHA

no
>>
>>33172630
yes anon
>>
>deoxys are legal
time for the four ones
>>
>not running 2 Ash-Greninja and 4 Scarfed Impostor Ditto
>>
>>33173027
>no sleep clause
can dream eater darkrai counter technician ghost?
>>
File: Marshadow.png (28KB, 140x177px) Image search: [Google]
Marshadow.png
28KB, 140x177px
HAIL TO THE KING, BABY
>>
>>33172602
>Marshadow and Zygarde-C: the meta
>>
>>33172713
more like you can't handle it and admitting you're a shitter lol!
>>
>>33172602

No holds barred means every single Pokemon in the Pokedex should be legal, including box legendaries.
The fact that there's still rules barring specific Pokemon means it isn't no holds barred.
>>
>>33173201
>dark void
>in the current year
>>
>>33172736
the allowed mons were all avaible through events during the sm release and necrozma and zygarde were found ingame

i find solgaleo and lunala bans fair since they follow the other main legendaries and cover ones bans
>>
>The participation reward is 50 Battle Points.

Yeah cool.

But where's Diancite?
>>
File: cTqRYZ.jpg (47KB, 407x580px) Image search: [Google]
cTqRYZ.jpg
47KB, 407x580px
>50 BP
really nigga?
>>
>>33173082
No else they'd have called it Spectral Thief and kept the Marshadow motif that Japan has.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.