[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a copy of Black 2 I would like to play Challenge Mode

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: Key_System_menu.png (6KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
Key_System_menu.png
6KB, 256x192px
I have a copy of Black 2
I would like to play Challenge Mode

Is there anyway I can get the Challenge Key off of WiFi, because I don't have anyone nearby who can give me the Key off of their own game.

TL;DR

Any way to get the Challenge Key without having to have it sent to me from another physical copy of the game?
>>
>>33171633
The wifi for all ds games was shut down 3 years ago
>>
>>33171647
I know WiFi has been shut down, but a lot of people still host Event pokemon that you can download locally from your home internet, was wondering if anything similar was going on for the Challenge Key.
>>
If you have access to a flashcard or a 3DS with cfw you could edit your save file, otherwise there isn't really anything you can do.
>>
>>33171659
Are you thinking the GTS thing to get Legendaries and stuff? Because no, that was shut down along with Nintendo Wi-Fi. Maybe with an AR
>>
>>33171674
Nah, I'm saying there are people who set up events that you can distribute through your own Modem/Router than act as local wireless downloads.

I've done it for a lot of Gen 4 events before, like the shiny Gen 2 trio.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.