[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why was Mallow even here? In the actual show, Lillie and even

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 10

File: OSW4O1q[1].jpg (92KB, 540x395px) Image search: [Google]
OSW4O1q[1].jpg
92KB, 540x395px
Why was Mallow even here? In the actual show, Lillie and even Lana get way more focus than she does
>>
>>33170235
Becuase this is concept art for the game, not the anime so I doubt the person who made it knew how shafted Mallow would be.
>>
>>33170235
>>33170253
That serves as evidence that the reference sheet cannot be used as evidence that Litten will evolve at all.
>>
>>33170235
Because it's concept art, things change when shows start production, like Mallow being off focus and Incineroar not being the shillmon
>>
>>33170253
It's anime concept art.
>>
>>33170235
Cause of that cooking part.
>>
>>33170287

It's not, it's a reference sheet made by Game Freak for the anime staff to use
>>
>>33170352
Yes which means it's not for the game but for the anime.
>>
File: AaMTTho[1].jpg (133KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
AaMTTho[1].jpg
133KB, 1280x720px
Closest we've even gotten to that is Litten helping Lillie (not Mallow) cook
>>
>>33170352
Where has this been confirmed, sources please.
>>
>>33170253
>>33170263
>>33170264
>>33170404
Jesus, you guys really hate how Incineroar isn't being shafted 100% do you? I love it. Keep raging.
>>
>>33170424
Stay mad while badass Rowlet gets all the action scenes while useless Litten has been delegated to nothing but soulless comedy scenes.
>>
>>33170424
FUCK OFF BARA
>>
>>33170235

So we could know that the starter leaks were true once they revealed Mallow.
>>
File: 1383590022383.png (716KB, 888x999px) Image search: [Google]
1383590022383.png
716KB, 888x999px
>>33170235
Just because
>>
>>33170436
Based Member HB shill!
>>
File: 20170728_190141.jpg (768KB, 2240x1344px) Image search: [Google]
20170728_190141.jpg
768KB, 2240x1344px
>>33170424
Isn't Ash's team, dare I say it,

/Perfect/
>>
>>33170235
my head canon its that the SM anime was going to be your average ashnime and mallow the female companion of the season

since lillie is a very plot heavy character they couldnt put her in a single arc so they choose the pokemon school setting
>>
because cooking you dumb tard
>>
Boo fucking hoo, Incineroar is also seen using Asian mist here and you never actually see that being used anywhere in the games. Unless the new movie depicts him using that shit or he appears any time in the anime using the same, that also counts.
>>
>>33170599
The asian mist thing is scrapped concept, just like the idea of Incineroar being in the anime is also scrapped concept. Deal with it barafag.
>>
>>33170714
THIS! FUCKEN BARAFIGS SOMETIMES!
>>
>>33170599
Stop thinking that your fake news concept art means anything except that it provides fake news.
>>
>>33170431
>Comedy relief owl
>Badass
Try again
>>
>>33170235
cause that isn't mallow, its a generic hawaiian girl.
>>
>>33172842
>generic hawaiian girl
Till this day, I have no idea what the fuck those people were thinking. Do they seriously believe that or is it an example of grasping at straws?
>>
>>33172860
Anti-Incineroar haters are so buttblasted it's gotten the most prominence in the merch, the movie, and Litten's inevitable evolution they've become truly, utterly delusional.

I for one welcome seeing them flip out, forever and ever.

Only homosexuals and NEETs will disagree with me.
>>
File: Sin título.png (142KB, 650x324px) Image search: [Google]
Sin título.png
142KB, 650x324px
>>33170253
>ash
>no anime
>>
>>33170714
>>33170722

Oh please, do show us where the official confirmation is that Incineroar being in the anime was scrapped?

I'm not a barafag, but Litten has already been shown to be training to get stronger, like trying to learn Fire Fang over a couple of episodes. It's eventually evolving, get over it.
>>
>>33172931
Getting stronger =/= evolving in the anime. How about you grow up from the incorrect and illogical mindset of getting stronger = evolving in the anime. Imbecile.
>>
>>33172931
>eventually evolving

Into Torracat and staying there.
>but by far the least popular final form starter will be Ash's ace, not the unrevealed Lycanroc form!
Don't delude yourself. Incineroar was the planned shillmon, hence the concept art and it having two signature moves, but its low popularity compared to the other starters and Lycanroc make this unlikely. Incineroar is analogous to Zoroark.

Torracat is probably the most popular middle form. It makes sense for Ash to own it.
>>
>>33174520
This also keep in mind that Incineroar is a selfish asshole that would literally attack Ash and his team for its own sake, Litten doesn't have that kind of personality. I can see Torracat having a rival in an Incineroar though, Torracat already has a wrestling motif and you can really use this as a kind of Face vs Heel relationship.
>>
>>33174520
It won't be the first time they shill the least popular starter. Besides, being the least popular doesn't make it unpopular, it's still very popular in fact. The majority of the backlash happened in the west.
>muh tiger mask tribute done wrong
Yes I was there when the 2 japanons called it shit, but I believe Japan has more than 2 people.
>>
>>33174547
Right, because that's not a good sample size at all. Fucking deluded barafag... why can't you just accept the facts that Japan hates Incineroar?
>>
>>33174544
Torracat is very aggressive too.
>Torracat has a great love for battle and will attack so relentlessly that its opponents lose the will to fight
Not as much as Incineroar obviously, but it won't be a Face.
>>
>>33174562
2 is not a good sample size you idiot, you need, like, 5.
>>
>>33174575
Alright look at this board, 99% hates Incineroar. There's your proof now fuck off barafag
>>
She is the one that cooks?
>>
>>33174595
>99% of the 40 people on this board
Wow, so impressive.
>>
>>33174608
you said 5 is enough, played yourself bara
>>
>>33174668
Oh shit, you got me.
>>
File: 1495114030424.jpg (142KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1495114030424.jpg
142KB, 1280x720px
>>33172797
>Rowlet
>Not badass

Neck yourself times.
>>
>>33174566
So in prospective, litten just doesn't evolve to keep it's lovable heroic personality.

I'm okay with this.
>>
>>33174941
But it needs to evolve and become a dark type.
Pikachu has the electric z-crystal, Rowlet has the grass, and Rockruff is getting the Rock crystal. They passed the chance to give Ash a firium z because Kiawe already has that, what's there left for Litten?
Memes aside, it doesn't make sense to forget about a pokemon they built so much character for, also promotional shit, it has to have some sort of relevance.
>>
>>33174975
The Normal-Z is its signature Z, see last battle. Deal with it.
>>
>>33174991
Everyone used the normal-Z thought, that's not what signature means.
>>
>>33175030
Yes it is fuck off barafag, literally fucking die.
And because you are still in dinial this is Ashs final theme:
Pikachu - Electrium-Z
Decidueye - Grassium-Z/Sinister Arrow Raid
Midday Lycanroc - Rockium-Z/Signature Z-Move if there is one in USUM
Litten (THE COMEDY SHITTEN SHITMON SHIT) - Normalium-Z
>>
>>33170478
Why do you keep posting this coloring book
>>
>>33175054
You seem a little upset, take a rest, it's not that serious.
>>
>>33175071
Comedy Relief Anon is desperate at this point, he just keeps posting the same shit
>>
>>33175087
The anime will determine the fate of the starters and the faggots who like them; you can bet your ass it's a serious business.
>>
Why do owlcucks keep insisting that Rowlet will evolve and Litten won't? Their meme magic is backfiring on them because they claimed Kukui would catch Litten. Now thanks to them we KNOW Litten will evolve into Ash's ace.

Good times, good times.
>>
>>33170235
>Why was Mallow even here?
because she's the non-protagonist teenage pokegirl of gen 7, just like how misty and whitney appeared in the promotional material for their respective generations.
>>
>>33176577
>Why do owlcucks keep insisting that Rowlet will evolve and Litten won't?
Not even a starterfag, but I'll throw my two cents.
It's more because Torracat is cuter and resembles more of a house cat than Incineroar, and a popular trend in Japan is that cute things are more marketable, such as the chubby blushy Rowlet in a bag.
Why do you think Primarina was so successful in Japan? It's design is primarily based on Japanese Idols, which is another popular modern trend of Japanese Culture. Idols tend to look as young as small girls, giving them high pitched voices, big eyes, and pale skin which the majority of the audience find adorable and it sells however some trace of pedophilia can be found and idols are now considered like a fetish over there. Which kind of makes me worried on whoever designed Brionne since it's Japanese name includes 'little girl.'

Primarina has all these traits, along with its mermaid aspects. Its design was solely based on a specific part of pop culture that pandered to a particular audience, and it worked.
For Incineroar, it didn't do so well (compared to it's previous evos) with the Japanese audience simply because it's design is based on an old anime/manga reference (Tiger Mask), that the younger demographic wouldn't understand, or even to those outside of Japan. You also have some traits of Incineroar that most Japanese would not find appealing (they're all about the 'kawaii' aesthetic now), such as the unhinged jaw, the uni-brow, the unproportional arms, the belt which is used to make fires in spirals if done in a thrusting motion, etc.
Torracat has none of those traits listed above, and as I've said before, resembles more like the animal it's based on, which is seen as adorable and will sell well for the franchise.
I'm sorry if I went overboard
>>
>>33176577
Just a guess, but I think the owlcucks - specifically, people who would rather shit on Litten/Popplio instead of appreciating Rowlet - legitimately feel threatened, in terms of popularity, about the possibility of Litten ever evolving. So they delude themselves with their own insistence.
... Yeah, that's the best explanation I can come up with to why someone would go out of their way to make up dumb theories like:
>The Incineroar in the concept art is Cross', and they arrived at Alola due to Ultra Wormhole shenanigans

Also, I should point out I only ever see one person or so repeatedly saying those things, so even then it's not all owlcucks.

>>33177942
Calling them scumbags don't exactly make them wrong, just so you know.
>>
>>33178098

I don't know, why do Barafags think that only litten will evolve, and Rowlet would just be a joke in a bag.

Seriously, even back in the earliest days of 2016. The owls always insisted that both Rowlet and litten will evolve. But the then the baras always kept on growling about Rowlet being too cute to evolve, or it should just be a oshawott 2.0. And over time the owls just got sick of there shit, and started to down play litten too. So really, it's kinda your fault they're saying that now.

>Just a guess, but I think the owlcucks - specifically, people who would rather shit on Litten/Popplio instead of appreciating Rowlet - legitimately feel threatened, in terms of popularity, about the possibility of Litten ever evolving. So they delude themselves with their own insistence.

Again, you guys think exactly the same, but this time with litten. Do you know how many times I've said, can't wait to see ash's fully evolved team of Decidueye, incineroar, and Lycanroc.
And a few seconds after that, some bara comes out of no where, and starts screening, Rowlet is just a joke that'll never evolve.
Seriously do you even know the past of /VP/.

And pleas don't even go to theories, there's a reason why they're called theories to begin with. And pleas don't act as if you baras didn't make any in the past either. Nor attempted it.

Also stop Falesflagging old man, you're complaining about some people making up theories, but then you go on to do the most retarded shit ever. Seriously you think I can't easily spot your shit.
>>33176577
>>33175089
>>33175054
>>33172797
>>33170722
>>
>>33178767
>he thinks Shitten will fully evolve
Silly, Silly bara... go watch your cartoons and play your indies, baraneck...
>>
File: 1479171237699.png (36KB, 151x134px) Image search: [Google]
1479171237699.png
36KB, 151x134px
>>33178767
Someone's mad.
You probably don't realize it, but there's a reason I try to separate owlcucks - again, people who shit on the other two starters instead of just appreciating Rowlet - and people who truly love Rowlet, regardless of its status in the anime.

>pleas don't even go to theories
Oh no, I don't mind theories. It's the dumb ones that I have a problem with.

>stop Falesflagging
That was my first post though.
Also, you said that, but if you know it's falseflagging then why do you keep replying to it?
>>
>>33178847
>people who shit on the other two starters instead of just appreciating Rowlet
Now that's exactly what I'm trying to do. But then, out of nowhere, some bara who's stuck in the mind set that Rowlet won't evolve because, they said so. Always ruins him for me. I used to enjoy watching Rowlet doing comedic stuff in the anime. But then there's people who took advantage of that and kept on calling him an oshawott clone. Then I have to consciously remind them it's a comedy relief anime, and everyone in the show acts just as if not more comedic then Rowlet.

Also, owlfags don't even attack sealfags. So WTF are you on about.

>and people who truly love Rowlet, regardless of its status in the anime.
Yah, I would be okay with Rowlet being a comedy relief if it wasn't for the following reasons.
>Decidueye is way too cool to pass up.

>Ash finally getting his first ghost type pokemon.

>It's been decades since we've gotten a cool shilled grass type pokemon.

>If Decidueye isn't the shill Mon of gen 7, then who is.

I had more reasons, but I think they would just be nit picking. So here.
>>
>>33178098
>Calling them scumbags don't exactly make them wrong, just so you know.
No, but it helps people know that they're the bad guys here.
>>
File: hmm.jpg (51KB, 670x542px) Image search: [Google]
hmm.jpg
51KB, 670x542px
>>33179119
>Always ruins him for me
That means you're taking it too seriously. Don't. It's not worth it.
Shitposters will be shitposting, and the more you fight back, the more they will shitpost. Just ignore them. Ignorance is bliss and all that.

>So WTF are you on about
My autism doesn't allow me to leave any one starter when we're discussing them as a group. Don't mind it too much.

>So here
Eh, I have nothing against that. You like what you like, and that's fine.
>>
>>33179191
But you just admitted bad or not, they're not wrong and therefore right.
>>
>>33179206
I never said that. I admitted that me calling them scumbags isn't objective evidence of them being wrong. They're still wrong though, and tha'ts also why they're scumbags.
>>
>>33179205
Okay, I was not expecting a genuine response. So I guess they're people on /vp/ that who aren't complete fags.

Okay, then, thanks for the tips, I'll try to do what said. Nd see if somehow I get the stupid shitposting stuff out of my head.

Thanks anon
>>
File: 250px-093Haunter.png (40KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
250px-093Haunter.png
40KB, 250x250px
>>33179119
>Ash finally getting his first ghost type pokemon.
>>
>>33179257
Whenever I see Comedy Relief Anon being like this or even giving a curiously genuine "please ignore falseflagging shitposting owlfans" in Incineroar threads, it leaves me wondering how shitty this board is when even he can step back and be decent once in a while compared to most people here.
>>
>>33170235
There aren't that many episodes so far, so Mallow's character arcs may not have come yet. They'll come soon enough, though. The anime seems to be cycling through each of the character arcs right now. Not that it really matters, because Incineroar hasn't been shown yet either. Mallow may have been included in the concept art to help paint a picture of how Incineroar's belt might be used in a comical way. After all, Mallow is a cook.
>>
>>33170235
So based off the picture. Ash's kitten will evolve fully while Rowlet will stay ad comedy relief owl.

Kek
>>
>>33181349
Good thing it's scrapped reference artwork.
>>
I haven't watched the show in a bit, but last time I checked Mallow was a regular cast member while Lana was just there on occasion.
Thread posts: 71
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.