[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Holy shit, guys! The Tomy toy leaks are confirmed! Do you kn

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 98
Thread images: 18

File: confirmed.png (416KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
confirmed.png
416KB, 1366x768px
Holy shit, guys! The Tomy toy leaks are confirmed! Do you know what this means?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFa1oyYMvHA
>>
>>33169782
New lycanroc form(s?). We've known this since last December
>>
>>33169782
That's a lot of Rowlet toys, I'm starting to think that the next figures are going to be third form Lycanroc and dartrix.
>>
>>33169877
>Dartrix
lol
>>
>>33169880
Oh fuck off barascum.
>>
File: dartrix.jpg (301KB, 1000x1300px) Image search: [Google]
dartrix.jpg
301KB, 1000x1300px
>>33169880
what?
>>
>>33169877
Dartrix already has a figure
>>
>>33169895
>>33169898
I like Dartrix but they aren't going to stop marketing an extremely popular Pokemon in favor of something like Dartrix
>>
>>33169936
But they are eventually, plus think of the good side, once the awkward stage is done getting shilled, they're just going to start marketing the even more popular evolution Decidueye.
>>
>>33169960
Even if Rowlet evolves, I doubt Dartrix is going to get any exclusive merch, same for Decidueye. They are going to keep making Rowlet merch because why wouldn't they? It's what makes money.
>>
File: all you do is disapoint me.png (243KB, 1140x752px) Image search: [Google]
all you do is disapoint me.png
243KB, 1140x752px
>>33169782
>Piplup 2.0
>Rowlett is never going to fucking evolve.
>>
>>33169960
>even more popular evolution Decidueye.
The only starter evolutions that are more popular than there base forms are Charizard and Greninja.
>>
>>33169971
Becuase children who watch the anime will want toys based off the evolutions because they saw Ash use them on the show.
>>
File: 2017-07-20-20-40-06.png (111KB, 799x479px) Image search: [Google]
2017-07-20-20-40-06.png
111KB, 799x479px
>>33169985
>Rowlet more popular then Decidueye

Check mate

Your move.
>>
>>33169991
Rowlet was used by Ash, though. A Dartrix or Decidueye figure is always going to sell less, so what's the point in making exclusive figures for them compared to Rowlet? They are getting their figures together with the other starters and that's probably it.
>>
File: 20170728_190141.jpg (768KB, 2240x1344px) Image search: [Google]
20170728_190141.jpg
768KB, 2240x1344px
>>33169977
I'd hate to be you in 2019.
>>
>>33170003
We are talking about merch actual people in the world are going to buy, and we are taking in consideration fans from the world, mainly Japan, not just Reddit.
>>
>>33160022
>>
>>33170003
>reddit
>Decidueye won a poll Rowlet wasn't in
>3000 sample means anything
Not sure if you're being serious or what, anyone with a half decent brain and connection to reality can tell how favorable Rowlet is compared to Decidueye.
>>
>>33170018
>2019
More like summer 2018. Plus ash's lycanroc will probably evolve into the new form.
>>
What exactly was leaked? Can someone red pill me on this happening?
>>
File: 1500599360239.png (9KB, 552x105px) Image search: [Google]
1500599360239.png
9KB, 552x105px
>>33170003
Treecko is now objectively the worst Pokemon then
>>
>>33169971
>>33170008
Quick question for you two or hopefully just one person,

It makes it more easier for me.

But the question is, why do you think Rowlet is selling so well right now.

Well here's the answer, it's got a anime counter part, something that Decidueye doesn't have yet. It's not in the anime just yet. But thanks to Rowlet being in the anime, it's getting more exposure to kids, so they'll probably just have Rowlet in there mind, same goes for incineroar in the 20th movie, it was in there, it got to show off what it can do to the kids, so people wounded up buying it over the greninja and Decidueye toys, tho it still didn't sell as much as Charizard.

Point is the anime effects people's opinion on some pokemon, and it also effects the popularity of some pokemons too. How about you just wait until Decidueye makes it into the anime, see it's sells compared to to Rowlets, then give me your final thoughts on who's more popular to market.
>>
>>33170091
But sceptile was the number one favorite grass type.
>>
>>33170095
Rowlet was ridiculously popular since it's reveal dude.
>>
>>33170108
Maybe every Hoenn grass type was just incredibly shit, with Sceptile being slightly less shit. Meanwhile Mudkip and Torchic, as starters, were just so buch better.
>>
>>33170095
Rowlet was instantly popular, it was incredibly apparent from the very beginning, not just because of the anime. I'm pretty sure the Incineroar Figurine still sold less than Primarina and Decidueye, because as much as the movie may increase its popularity, it's just not going to change what people like the most.
Decidueye has been proven times and times again less popular than Rowlet, not because Decidueye itself is not popular, but because Rowlet is almost universally liked. We have proof that Reddit is biased towards Decidueye, but that's not going to matter when 99% of the people who's going to consider buying this merch is a completely different audience.
>>
>>33170053
>Denying facts

Plus dude really think about this, we haven't got a single official pole that puts Rowlet and Decidueye against each other, and at this point we never will, and even at both of there official reveals, they both had the same amount of positive responses, and wher dominant over the other two starters of there stages, so it's really hard to tell, but this pole we got is the closest thing we get to a Rowlet vs Decidueye in terms of popularity, and the fact of the matter is Decidueye still came up on top.
>>
>>33170133
>I'm pretty sure the Incineroar Figurine still sold less than Primarina and Decidueye
How the hell did you get the figurine sale numbers? They're not even available yet.
>>
>>33170109
And the same with Decidueye.

I was there for hype session, so don't try and poke any holes and stretch the truth.
>>
>>33170003
Reddit poll/10
Decidueye is not nearly as popular as rowlet, owlfag
>>
File: 1496320653645.jpg (40KB, 480x740px) Image search: [Google]
1496320653645.jpg
40KB, 480x740px
>>33170133
>Decidueye has been proven times and times again less popular than Rowlet,

Prove it buddy.
>>
>>33169877
>Blushing Dartrix or "man of many expressions" Dartrix in the shape of a lovely plush

yes please
>>
>>33170159
What facts am I denying? how does 3000 people who browse reddit decide what's popular worldwide or not?
I'm not even going to argue about the rest, just think about it yourself.
>>
>>33170159
>>33170195
But we have various methods of putting Rowlet and Decidueye against each other. Amount of art, Google trends, merch sales, and the result is always the same, with Rowlet always coming out on top. I dunno why you are denying it so hard for a single Reddit poll. It's an incredibly common thing for first stages to be more popular than final stages, and Rowlet is really popular even among first stages. If Decidueye was more popular than Rowlet, it would probably be as much popular as Greninja right now, and it's far from that.
>>33170160
I can't prove it right now, it was just an assumption made while looking at the "often bought together" section of Amazon for the new merch when it was just announced, as well as what I saw on various social networks. If sales numbers are going to come out, it's better to wait for those.
>>
>>33170169
Decidueye wasn't ridiculously popular, it was just popular.
People though Rowlet will evolve into the next Greninja because of how popular it was, the though immediately vanished with Decidueye.
>>
File: 1501193052753.gif (1MB, 720x306px) Image search: [Google]
1501193052753.gif
1MB, 720x306px
>>33170173
>Ignoring a pole for the most popular pokemon in alola,
>Decidueye was number one
>Still claims that Rowlet is more popular.
>not giving any proof that prooves other wise.

So where's your proof tho.
>>
>>33170223
Here's a question, why are you the only one arguing that Decidueye is more popular than Rowlet? In every thread it's brought in? Why do you have no one to support you while everyone is against you? Think about it.
>>
>>33169895
What did he mean by this
>>
>>33170084
This
>>
>>33170244
Sounds like it's a simple case of you needing to fuck off from /vp/, barafag.
>>
A rowlet toy was revealed, how does this matter in any way shape or form? It proves nothing about ulta sun and moon
>>
>>33170313
The Rowlet toy was leaked with another toy that was hidden and people think that theirs a chance it could be USM content, at the very least this confirms the leak is real and theirs something hidden that will be shown the 10th of August.
>>
File: o3508248113797332090.jpg (94KB, 800x565px) Image search: [Google]
o3508248113797332090.jpg
94KB, 800x565px
>>33170215
>Amount of art,
But Rowlet was around before Decidueye. So of course it's going to have more, and the facts that it's easy to draw makes people want to draw it even more, and plus one more thing, what fully evolved pokemon That's not Charizard has more art then it's first form. Not even greninja has more art then frokie.

>Google trends,
Same thing I said up there, Rowlet was around longer, okay but to proove that's meanS nothing, popplio has more searches then alola the fully evolved alola starters, do you actually think popplio is more popular then Primarina let alone Decidueye?

>merch sales,
>and the result is always the same, with Rowlet always coming out on top.
Again, Rowlet got the edge because it's got a anime counter part, which Decidueye doesn't. And plus, who's this even a surprise, the same thing happened with frokie, as a forkie And froggedire it had just a bit more merchandise then greninja. But it was only until froggedire evolved fully that he soled more then both of them combined.
Rowlet got everything it needs to sell well, but Decidueye doesn't. So just give it some time, nd maybe you might see what I mean.

>I dunno why you are denying it so hard for a single Reddit poll.
Maybe because it's the only thing we got to proof. Give or take.

>If Decidueye was more popular than Rowlet, it would probably be as much popular as Greninja right now, and it's far from that.

What? Greninja reached that peak of popularity mostly due to Ash-greninja. Before all that ash greninja stuff, greninja was just as popular as Decidueye, if not it was a little bit more popular due to begin in smash.
But aside from that, what's your point here.
>>
>>33170278
This wasn't me, please ignore this Falesflagger.

He's going to be Falesflagging on this grate argument.
>>
So, how did the original leak came to be? Was it someone who implied the secret toys/figures to be something we haven't seen before? Or was it something more of a "forgotten" image simply posted?
>>
File: DFmAP1WW0AA_y-f.jpg (21KB, 508x159px) Image search: [Google]
DFmAP1WW0AA_y-f.jpg
21KB, 508x159px
>>33170400
It was from Pokeshopper with correct dates
https://twitter.com/PokeshopperVGC/status/889883414123483136
and theirs the fact that while the Nebby and Rowlet was revealed today the Mystery one is for the 10th of August
>>
>>33170003
If it's checkmate that means there are no more legal moves to make, you retard.
>>
>People are deluded enough to believe it will be a new form we havent seen
>>
>>33170460
Since GF is pushing Rowlet right now with this announcement, the mystery one is guaranteed to be Ash-Decidueye.
>>
File: 1480800735954.png (49KB, 398x409px) Image search: [Google]
1480800735954.png
49KB, 398x409px
Honestly, why do these Anime Starterwars even matter?
Ash is just going to dump everyone at Oak's other than Pikachu so they'll never be used again, the yellow rat gets a powerlevel reset and Ash will for one reason or another forfeit his Z-Crystals so he doesn't have a crutch to rely on in Gen 8's Region.
>>
>>33170381
>frokie
>forkie
>froggedire

i think im having a stroke
>>
>>33170381
>But Rowlet was around before Decidueye. So of course it's going to have more, and the facts that it's easy to draw makes people want to draw it even more, and plus one more thing, what fully evolved pokemon That's not Charizard has more art then it's first form. Not even greninja has more art then frokie.
Wrong, Greninja has more fan art than Froakie. Decidueye isn't even close.

>Same thing I said up there, Rowlet was around longer, okay but to proove that's meanS nothing, popplio has more searches then alola the fully evolved alola starters, do you actually think popplio is more popular then Primarina let alone Decidueye?
Again, wrong. Rowlet has costantly double the amount of Decidueye in Google trends, even only considering the ones after the release of the game. We are not talking about searches, just Google Trends. And I checked out of curiosity, Primarina has around the same as Popplio, or more if you take out of the equation the very first months the game came out.

>Again, Rowlet got the edge because it's got a anime counter part, which Decidueye doesn't. And plus, who's this even a surprise, the same thing happened with frokie, as a forkie And froggedire it had just a bit more merchandise then greninja. But it was only until froggedire evolved fully that he soled more then both of them combined.
Proof on these sale data for the Froakie line? Your headcanon doesn't mean anything unless you post actual sales. I don't think you have any, considering how you've been consistently wrong on everything else. You are just making shit up.

>Maybe because it's the only thing we got to proof. Give or take.
Wrong. It's not, It's just the only one you want to consider.

>What? Greninja reached that peak of popularity mostly due to Ash-greninja.
Holy fuck, this is also wrong in so many ways. Greninja was popular from the get go,Decidueye isn't even scratching the popularity Greninja had from the get go.
>>
>>33169782
>Do you know what this means?
That, surprise, surprise, Verlisify is one of the morons who thinks intentionally released information is a leak?

Just like all those leaks you have when you turn on your tap?
>>
>>33170133

I'm pretty sure I heard rumors of Japan not caring all that much (for lack of a better term that doesn't wind up being offensive for the very same fanbase) about Incineroar although of course you should take it with a grain of salt.

It had something to do with Tiger Mask as a whole and them thinking it was either a bad or a not all that great tribute to it? Fuck if I remember.

Primarina's (this applies to Brionne) clearly popular due to Japan, primarily aimed towards people and young girls having preference over elegant/pretty/cute things, plus the Japanese pop idol/opera singer allusion (don't pretend to act like you don't see it). Rowlet was a big favorite due to being a really simple design that also happened to catch the eyes of many and it being a owl, only other owl mon being the Hoothoot line. Its design is almost akin to popular toys with simple designs (Hello Kitty just to throw something in here) and very easy to make a plush of. Litten was also popular for the sole reason of Japan being the home of many cat lovers (I'm sure this didn't stop after it evolved into Torracat). I'm not entirely sure how Popplio ended up in there before the whole Primarina reveal, but it must have been more receptive than the fucking West, that's for damn sure. Dartrix might be the least liked middle stage, but don't quote me on that.

For Japan to have Primarina > Decidueye > Incineroar in regards to preference, there was clearly some sort of expectation here that was not met with Incineroar despite Japan liking its kittens and cats, no matter how strong of a love part of it may have for wrestling or cats altogether.

I'm not trying to jade anyone with false information, this is just what I think is happening regarding the Alolan starters as we speak regarding popularity. I think it's safe to say that both Primarina and Decidueye are close together, either one or the other inching forward more than the other in certain parts of Japan.
>>
>>33170470
Owlcucks and baracucks are only using the anime as a proxy for their autistic starterwar.
>>
fuck off verlis, stop shilling your garbage channel here
sage
>>
>>33170491
>Wrong, Greninja has more fan art than Froakie. Decidueye isn't even close.

Implying I was talking about now and not when greninja was first revealed and a year after that.

Seriously tho, he pasted him, I haven't looked in awhile. I'm so proud of greninja.

>Again, wrong. Rowlet has costantly double the amount of Decidueye in Google trends, even only considering the ones after the release of the game We are not talking about searches, just Google Trends. And I checked out of curiosity,
Again the same shit for greninja. I literally haven't checked in while. Because I honestly had better stuff to do. But like I said before, Rowlet popularity is coming from the anime, so it growing this much in trends wasn't really a surprise to anyone.

Primarina has around the same as Popplio, or more if you take out of the equation the very first months the game came out.

Key word is "has"
You should of said had,
Because it didn't before. And I already know that Primarina should have passed or matched popplios by now

>Proof on these sale data for the Froakie line? Your headcanon doesn't mean anything unless you post actual sales. I don't think you have any, considering how you've been consistently wrong on everything else. You are just making shit up

Uuuu. Dude I was literally there for gen 6 hype session. I'm not really shur it would be necessary for me to search up all that info In the deep deep internet just to post it on this thread, which is going to get tooken down a day or two later.

If you don't believe me fine. It's up to, But just to remind you, I was there for gen 6 hype session, greninja wasn't as big as you say it was without Ash- greninja form back in the day.

But it's fine tho.
>>
>>33170616
So, you have no proof at all?
>>
>>33170687
Fine, what ever, everything already changed quite enough. And I honestly just don't want to go through the troubles of collecting imfo for just one person, I'll let you believe what you want.

But just making it clear now, greninja wasn't as popular as he is now back then.
>>
>>33170721
Of course it was. Greninja was popular as soon as the game came out and people could see it properly.
Keep clinging to your Reddit poll, it's the only thing you have.
>>
Eventually Rowlet exposure will reach a plateau and saturation. U think the developers won't try to make some progression for Rowlet to make more money? People work by law of association, u think all rowlet lovers won't like his evolutions?

By the logic of those that says Rowlet is way too popular for him to evolve, so why don't they just add rowlet into pokken as a fighter. Braixen is also in it anyway. Not saying that decidueye is more popular then rowlet, but rather there is a lot of room for the popularity to grow.

Don't keep comparing decidueye to greninja. Greninja is one of the few rare Pokemon who is insanely popular. But that does not negate the fact that decidueye can grow to be popular also (not saying it willl reach level of greninja) with the exposure from games anime etc.
>>
>>33170808
That makes sense, it's possible. I just don't think it's going to happen, just like it didn't for Piplup.
>>
File: disgusted plumber.jpg (39KB, 599x713px) Image search: [Google]
disgusted plumber.jpg
39KB, 599x713px
>>33169782
It's gonna be Ash Lycanroc, isn't it
>>
>>33170818
Silly how people like to compare rowlet to piplup. Pipluip doesn't belong to ash. So does chespin or fennekin
>>
>>33170828
That's also fair, but you also have to consider Sun and Moon is a very different series from the rest of the Ashnime. I doubt that Decidueye and Dartrix are gonna get the amount of merch and exposure Rowlet did, even if/after it evolves.
>>
As mentioned before rowlet sales will eventually reach a plateau. Theres already so much rowlet products out there. When it reach that stage, it make sense to create new stuff for more money making.
>>
People think that rowlet selling well is stopping it from evolving. But rather rowlet selling well actually brings more support, attention to its line
>>
>>33170863
How can you be sure about that? Decidueye and Dartrix did get some merch anyway, and they didn't perform nearly as well as Rowlet, so it isn't the case right now. Maybe I'm underestimating the power of epic anime hype ad Decidueye will suddenly sell a lot after Ash uses it? Why risk it when Rowlet is such a safe bet?
>>
Well, even if dartrix and decidueye really did appear, must that mean that they would need to stop selling rowlet? They can still be released concurrently
>>
Rowlet>all 3 third stages
I don't even like rowlet.
>>
>>33170733
Oh but since your still caught up in the greninja hype too. I'm Just going to tell you some more old stories about what actually happened In the past of gen6 hype, tell me did you know who was the most popular kalso starter when it was first revealed.

>Hint hint it wasn't frokie

It was feniken, followed by chespin, yes, you herd me right right chespin, at the beginning of XY, frokie like popplio was considered a joke Mon. It was very easy to pick on it since it had a cartoony frog design. But thanks to the shilling of the anome, making frokie look so cool, people started to warm up to him. And considered him a badass, and a lot of frokie merchandise was being selled. Chespin And feniken had a lot of selling merchandise too but was slowly being overwhelmed buy frokei's merch. He even had more figures then both of them too. Then the transition to froggedire was when it's popularity really started to rise, it even managed to surpass the lower teir pokemons such as, mugaineum, typlosion, feraligater, venasuar, And ect, he wasn't at the peak of sceptile and Charizard and them yet. But GF kept on pushing him up, making froggedire beat a fully evolved gogoat. Even with the type disaedvantage. And made him do a lot more cool ninja shit. At that point the hole frokie line especially greninja was very very cloes to reaching max popularity. Then the episode with olympea happened, and hinted at a secret form right in the middle to end of the battle. And even said that when froggedire will evolve and lead you to victory against the league, (Olympia of course was a leing cunt) then eventually it happened. Ash-greninja happened, and it broke every one and I mean everyone's drains, it was that big, it made greninja jump from, above average popularity, all he way to above even Charizard shilling. Yes it was that big, an it's popularity stayed because of the mystery around the form, people started to connect it to infernapes mysterious blaze boost and shit.
>>
>>33170980
then eventually it happened. Ash-greninja happened, and it broke every one and I mean everyone's drains, it was that big, it made greninja jump from, above average popularity, all he way to above even Charizard shilling. Yes it was that big, an it's popularity stayed because of the mystery around the form, people started to connect it to infernapes mysteries rage boost. And even the synergy stuff that was having in Pokken all the way to the Z-Crystals on top of the Japanese sun and moon logos. Literally ash-greninja is the mostly the reason why greninja was so successful, but newfags or people who just suddenly forgot about everything that happened in the past just look at how popular greninja is niw, and assume it was that popular the whole time, it takes time for pokemons to get that popular. Do you actually think it was in the midrange of Charizards popularity from the moment it was shown.
>>
>>33170910
That's what I'm saying, though. Dartrix and Decidueye got some merch alongside Torracat/Brionne and Incineroar/Primarina, while Rowlet gets a shitload more than anyone else. Why? Because it's more popular, it's the one that sells the most. Why would they focus on Dartrix, which had less sales than Brionne and Torracat, or Decidueye, which had less sales than Primarina? And even then, why focus on any of these when Rowlet sells more than all of them? I'm not saying they are going to AVOID making merch for Dartrix and Decidueye, it's already not the case, I just think Rowlet is the only one that will get a much better treatment.

>>33170980
It wasn't the anime that made Froakie "popular", it was Greninja. You are just an Ashanime fag and give that alone waaaay too much importance, without acknowledging anything else, in the vain hope that what you say happens to Decidueye. The reality is, Greninja was instantly popular. Stop comparing the two.
>>
>>33170469
That would mean Rowlet would be rushed to Decidueye.

So basically no.
>>
>>33171163
Eh, Dartrix is universally unpopular anyway. It's fine if they asspull something to make Rowlet skip straight to Decidueye.
>>
>>33171014
Pshh what ever denialfag,

Also your right. Rowlet is selling the most, tho I wonder how much it evolves, I'm pretty shur with Rowlet out the picture, it'll bee a tad bit harder to sell merch. Or maybe it would be like a Charizard thing where people by the first stages stuff because it's cute, and buy the last stage stuff because it's so dam cool. Maybe that's how it's going to be, or maybe like torchick where you'll see torchick pop up time and time again even tho it's gen is pretty much over, And I'm not talking about the events after oras I more talking about way before gen three remakes where even coming.
>>
File: 1481092748989.jpg (358KB, 1137x654px) Image search: [Google]
1481092748989.jpg
358KB, 1137x654px
>>33171171

Shame, I think of it as a pleasant middle form. It seems the most expressive of the three.
>>
>>33171171
Rushing Decidueye, well I think that's already passed, we're in like episode 36 right.

I believe the earliest a starter evolved in Ash's team was charmander. But since charmilion wasn't as popular as Charizard, charmilion had only three episodes.
And I charmander evolved at episode 34-32 somewhere around there.
>>
Dartrix is okay in my book too. But I can't say the same for other people. Especially ash, if when he first encounters it. Just think, how is ash going to get around dartrix's dirtyphobia
>>
>>33171277
>How is ash going to get around dartrix's dirtyphobia

The same way he's handled Rowlet's sleeping issues?
>>
File: 1501107803843.jpg (857KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1501107803843.jpg
857KB, 1920x1080px
>>33171293
By abusing him?
>>
>>33171212
Not that anon, but just so you know, the IGN poll from late 2013 had over 8 MILLION VOTERS while the Dorkly one from around the same time had 1.5 MILLION votes. In both Greninja won by a landslide. Your reddit poll had less than 10k votes, so its nowhere near the quality of the ones mentioned above.
>>
Stop posting this furfag. Your thread would be self-explanatory enough without it
>>
File: usumbandaikidsleakedscan.jpg (23KB, 408x254px) Image search: [Google]
usumbandaikidsleakedscan.jpg
23KB, 408x254px
Gonna repost from older thread giving a rundown of merch:

USUM News:
We're getting USUM news before August 9th,
possibly before August 3rd

They're going to reveal a slew of new mystery figures of merch on the 9th, one figure from Banpresto, one from Tomy, and one mystery

In the past, these mystery figures have been big reveals like Hoopa and Magearna

Since GF like to do worldwide reveals, we can assume they'll launch the first trailer of USUM around that time, featuring the new form that will be in the merch the following day/week, this also matches up with the time frame that GF and Nintendo are free to advertise USUM without competition from Splatoon 2

One possibility is that it's going to be a new form of Lycanroc, as the anime is airing a Rockruff episode on the 3rd, with both forms already in use by 2 important characters,
And in the past, they've used the anime to promote new forms like Mega Mewtwo and Mega Charizard

We can also assume they'll reveal a trailer sometime before then, which matches up with trailers released for Sun and Moon (August 1st, reveal of Alola Forms, Z-Moves and the Island Challenge) and ORAS (August 8th, reveal of Mega Metagross, Salamace, Altaria,etc.)

This also lines up with the hype cycle of Black and White 2, who had only 3 months in between the first trailer and release
>>
>>33172426
Also, If we're getting news on August 3rd, we'll hear about it tomorrow
They usually like to announce their Thursday trailers on tuesday
>>
>>33172426

Wait so what are you trying to say? We have a very good chance of getting USUM trailer/leaks this week or next week?
>>
>>33172478
Yeah, this week potentially, next week at the absolute latest
>>
>>33172497
Sweet, hopefully we get an anouncement tomorrow about a trailer this week . But if not then have something next week. I really want us to get something so it can end the discussion on which leaks are real or not.
>>
>>33172554
If I had to hazard a guess, August 8th is most likely
>Its a Tuesday like some usual trailer times
>Its right before the Merch reveals on August 9th
>It's right before the timeframe Corocoro usually leaks
>It's in the same timeframe as previous trailers (exact same day as one for oras)

Second most probable is August 3rd, which we'll most likely find out tomorrow if thats the case
>>
>>33169782
>Tuesday
>August 1st

We are getting a trailer today. Screencap this.
>>
File: 1485167594470.png (442KB, 500x712px) Image search: [Google]
1485167594470.png
442KB, 500x712px
>>33169782
>Verlisify
>>
File: 1429292300609.png (321KB, 431x450px) Image search: [Google]
1429292300609.png
321KB, 431x450px
>>33170616
>But just to remind you, I was there for gen 6 hype session, greninja wasn't as big as you say it was without Ash- greninja form back in the day.

Then your memory is as awful as that of a dead elephant. Fortunately we have the internet and archives to show you just how wrong you are.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/11/26/the-best-worst-xy-pokemon-revealed

http://www.dorkly.com/post/57168/toplist-results-the-15-greatest-generation-vi-pokemon

http://www.strawpoll.me/497262/r

Look at the dates in these polls. The last one is the biggest starter poll we had in /vp/ before the launch of the game. Feel free to also check out any other pokemon site in late 2013; even twitter hashtags and facebook likes. Greninja was Charizard levels of hype from the get go.
>>
>>33170470
>those anime fags have mental issues
>>
>>33169782
>That screeching voice
Like nails on a chalkboard
>>
>>33169782
It means we still don't know what the secret merch actually contains and it can still be nothing

We do know that there is a USM line of merch tho
>>
>>33173467
>Top 10 or just voting from just only the kalos pokemons.

>A pole from /vp/ meaning anything.

See now that's how I know your a newfag,
You took only poles that compare greninja and the other kalso pokemons. Good job. If I go by your logic, then Decidueye right now is close if not at Charizards level of popularity Because of the reddit pole, also this contradicts everything you just told me kid.

And I even remember that starter pole from the early 2013, like I said up there, it's when greninja's popularity was rising,mostly due to protein(which I somehow forgot to mention) it being in smash, being the only starter ash has, and having a good story nd a ninjas like motif from the anime.
Greninja was more popular then the other kalso pokemons but wasn't a surprise, but if at that same time you added all the other regions into the mix, greninja wouldn't even make it top ten.

Literally what I just said. What's your point here.
>>
File: 1501082956694.png (438KB, 500x1136px) Image search: [Google]
1501082956694.png
438KB, 500x1136px
>>33175203
>Greninja was more popular then the other kalso pokemons but wasn't a surprise, but if at that same time you added all the other regions into the mix, greninja wouldn't even make it top ten.

IGN and Dorkly's "Best Pokemon of all Time" polls that came a couple of days later had Greninja at around 24th and 26th respectively.

http://www.dorkly.com/toplist/56974/the-greatest-pokemon-of-all-time-vote-now

You should've seen the final hours of the Dorkly poll. Greninja was actually in the Top 10's and butthurt people in the comments were saying to upvote other pokemon because "New ones didn't belong there".
Thread posts: 98
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.