[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now that the dust has settled, we can all agree that this is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 9

File: IMG_0026.jpg (131KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0026.jpg
131KB, 612x612px
Now that the dust has settled, we can all agree that this is the best trio.

Right?
>>
File: Beasts of the legendary variety.png (2MB, 2115x651px) Image search: [Google]
Beasts of the legendary variety.png
2MB, 2115x651px
Yes, of course.

Nothing even comes close to the magnificence of these designs. Such a fluid combination of being terrifying, yet graceful at the same time and overall just awe-inspiring to look at. Plus their manes are probably the coolest design elements in the entire franchise.
>>
>>33168984
>literally just a rehash of the Birds

Nothing in gen 2 can be said to be "the best" because it's just playing Me Too with gen 1. Even on their own the gerbils are overdesigned garbage with boring gameplay, used to introduce the worst mechanic the series has ever seen. Pokemon would literally be a better series if these things never existed.
>>
File: 2. Gen 2 (2).jpg (412KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
2. Gen 2 (2).jpg
412KB, 1280x1024px
>posting some shitty cropped, over-saturated edit with a watermark
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkARCOqBprI

lol sounds like farts
PFFFT
PFFFT
PFFFT
>>
>>33168984
Who the fuck would ruin a good image like this?
>>
File: HopesDeleted.jpg (34KB, 720x510px) Image search: [Google]
HopesDeleted.jpg
34KB, 720x510px
>>33168984
>>
>>33168984
No. Regis and Tapu are way better
>>
>>33169003
>Nothing even comes close to the magnificence of these designs
A lot of things do, actually. Raikou is a fucking mess of a design; it looks like vomit with extra bells and whistles tacked on. Suicune is better but has toilet paper flaring out from its ass, but at least it looks coherent as a design. Entei is the best, but it looks more imposing that majestic.
>>
Entei is a sexy strong muscular dog with lots of fluff

Suicune is a sexy sleek dog

Raikou? Exists?
>>
>>33169317
>Suicune is better but has toilet paper flaring out from its ass, but at least it looks coherent as a design
Except it's design is an ice type's, and was clearly changed to Water at the last minute to make rehashing the birds a little less obvious. Every gerbil is a failure on multiple levels.
>>
>>33169332
>>33169317
>>33169003
>>33169024
They're more rehashes of the original eeveelutions, their stat spreads are basically the same but given legendary numbers.
>>
>Not Landorus, Thundrus, Haxorus.
>>
the lake gnomes would like a word
>>
File: 1499928200349.png (281KB, 830x900px) Image search: [Google]
1499928200349.png
281KB, 830x900px
>>33169354
>Haxorus
>>
>>33169323
Raikou is the cat among dogs.
>>
>>33169503
I'm going to assume that it's a reference to Tornadus' ability to fuck with you hard.
>>
File: nqKdLtU.gif (1MB, 500x401px) Image search: [Google]
nqKdLtU.gif
1MB, 500x401px
>>33169317
Raikou is a smilodon (sabre-tooth tiger) with a cumulonimbus cloud cape and a lightning bolt tail. Of course it's primarily yellow because Electric-type, and has stripes like real tigers do.

Raikou is almost perfect, the only thing that bugs me a little is how the claws look glued on. I wish it had actual paws with retractable claws like Entei.
>>
>FOUR CORNERS TIER
Tapus

>Excellent tier
Therian Genies, Beasts, Golems

>Okay
Lake Spirits, Musketeers

>Boring as fuck
Birds

>Shit
Genies
>>
File: Spr_b_6x_243.png (6KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
Spr_b_6x_243.png
6KB, 240x240px
>>33169858

Raikou's ass is stupid. The random tufts on its stomach are pointless too.
Otherwise I like the design. The shiny is cool too. But really... what is that ass thing?
>>
File: gatr.gif (909KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
gatr.gif
909KB, 500x281px
Your main team is the first team you used in your first game. You get a couple rotational spots for mons in the region of games you played after that.

First Game: GC silver

Main team: Feraligtr, Arcanine, Scizor, Aerodactyl, Dragonite

Regional Pokemon: RS- flygon, Anorith FRLG- Venusaur, Jolteon BW- Zebstrika, Archeops XY Tyrantum, Pyroar, SuMo Day Rockruff, A-Raichu
>>
>>33171003
Oh anon.
>>
File: thumb-1920-668135.png (2MB, 1366x969px) Image search: [Google]
thumb-1920-668135.png
2MB, 1366x969px
Yes. It's been so many years and yet Ho-Oh and the beast trio are still the best legendaries.
>>
>>33169317
Entei's one is the only bad design, you know. Raikou is mediocre and Suicune is pretty decent.
>>
Beasts>Regi>Tapu>Birds>Genie>Musketeers>Lake
>>
>>33169363
>gnomes
nigga what
>>
>>33171003
Man, you even used the wrong spelling of "canon". You're a mess.
>>
Beasts a best
birds or golems a close second
>>
>>33171003
>Blastoise
>Moltres
>Zapdos
>Articuno
>Dragonite
>Lapras

God I'm glad that's not an actual rule
>>
>>33168984
Regis are best. Musketeers are second. Dogs are third only because Raikou carries them. Suicune is eh and Entei a shit.
>>
I prefer the regis. They are actually my favorit pokemon of all time. And if you rank all trios and quartets cp-usefulness during the gen they were introduced, regis are right at plac 2 just after the tapus. If you dont count the cloud trio, but i think they are something different altogether than our classic regional trio.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.