[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is she so popular among fursuiters?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 7

File: Decisuit.jpg (272KB, 1920x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Decisuit.jpg
272KB, 1920x1280px
Why is she so popular among fursuiters?
>>
>>33167866
Because she is the only good Alola starter!
>>
>>33167866
noones enough for incineroar
and mermaids make weird suits
please god let there be more incineroar
>>
>fur textured fabric
>not meticulously sewing every individual feather on
Come on furries, step your shit up
>>
Real talk. It feels like any mockery of Decidueye on this board is mostly sincere while it's mostly falseflaggers and meme haters on Incineroar by now. I sure as hell won't deny the opposite exists for the other but it really does feel like that at this point.

Also, there really is a ton of the more crazy furries digging Decidueye more than Incineroar if a quick google search on cosplay means anything. I don't know what to think about that.
>>
>>33168129
It's the LITERAL BARAS trying to make us LOOK BAD!!! They PUSH their BARA AGENDA because they are OBNOXIOUS ASSHOLES!!!
>>
>>33168145
Be more subtle you fucking idiot, you don't want to give us away, do you?
>>
>>33167866
>>33167891
She? Seriously, she? What the fuck part of this looks remotely female to you, you autistic retard? Is it the chest? No, there's no fucking nipples there because of course there aren't any because it's a fucking pokemon. Is it the claws? Do claws seriously scream fucking feminine to you? Is it the gender ratio? No, of course it fucking isn't, because that pokemon has an 87.5% chance to be fucking male.
Off yourself and leave this fucking board, you degenerate.
>>
>>33167866
it's the most furuit-viable one
Primarina would be dificult with no legs
and bara's don't usually make for nice results, plus- those fingers
>>
>>33168246
Those legs make it extremely feminine to me
>>
>>33168268
fursuit*
>>
>>33168246
It also looks fast, yet it isn't.
>>
>>33168246
idea of shy nerd bird girl in hoodie is cuter than shy nerd bird dude in hoodie
>>
File: 1359154200191.jpg (85KB, 720x479px) Image search: [Google]
1359154200191.jpg
85KB, 720x479px
>>33167866

Because compared to Primarina and Incineroar, you can't butch the design easily, plus you have something to hide the god awful furry eyes

This could easily pass as a halloween costume instead of a fursuit, honestly
>>
File: image.jpg (199KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
199KB, 900x1200px
>>33167866
That one looks like shit
>>
>Owlfags are the real furfags.

Who knew?
>>
File: fatowl.jpg (243KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
fatowl.jpg
243KB, 1920x1080px
>>33168479
ahahah what a fat owl!
>>
>>33167866

Bipedal, also pretty easy to make into a suit compared to the others
>>
>>33168505
Incineroar literally is a fursuit.
>>
>>33168304
Maybe if you're a pleb...
>>
>>33168510

Yes but because it's fucked up proportions it's harder to make
>>
>>33168510
Nigger Decidueye is literally more of a fursuit if this thread means anything.

Now go back to your bird costume and fap like the degenerate you are.
>>
>>33168479
They know the term is owlfag, not turkeyfag, right?
>>
>>33168510
Incineroar is Tony the fucking tiger. It's a goddamned cartoon. Just because it's upright doesn't make it a fursuit, especially with proportions that are impossible for humans to have.
>>
>>33168646
Seriously.
>Longer upper body than legs
>Over-exaggerated huge fists compared to proportionally small arms
>Small thin legs
>Comical facial expressions
It's a fuckin' cartoon character.
>>
>>33167866
I think this costume is pretty well made actually. At least they got the size of the fingers and the way the legs bend right. It's so sad it's supposed to be a fursuit and not just a character costume.
>>
>>33167866
Decidueye has more human proportions than the exaggerated cartoon that is Incineroar and mermaid that is Primarina.
>>
>>33168738
That goes to show how well-designed Decidueye is. We really need more animal pokemon like Decidueye and less furbait pokemon like Incineroar and Primarina.
>>
>>33168806
Are you mentally retarded? Decidueye is more human like than the others.
>>
>>33168817
Actually, Decidueye just happen to have more human proportions. Incineroar and Primarina are still more humanoid.
>>
>>33168847
Decidueye is the second most humanoid, behind Blaziken.
>>
>>33168856
>Decidueye is the second most humanoid
Not even remotely.
Sceptile, Infernape, Empoleon, Samurott, Emboar, Chesnaught, Delphox, Greninja, Incineroar and Primarina are far more humanoid than Decidueye ever will be.
>>
>>33167866
Please tell me that's a cute girl
>>
File: 1489819121180.gif (1015KB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
1489819121180.gif
1015KB, 200x150px
All three of the Alola starters are furbait.
Prove me wrong, I fucking dare you.
>>
>>33168896
The vast majority of Decidueye fans has no desire to fuck Decidueye. Compare the vast majorities of Primarina fans and Incineroar fans, who do desire to fuck their respective starter.

Therefore, Decidueye is not furbait.
>>
>Deliberately shitting on furries and the strenuous labor they subject themselves to in order to pull THAT off, no matter how sexually deviant they might be or the intents behind each suit

You should be more worried about Incineroar not even having any sort of attention from them, now that's how you know you goofed up design wise, if not even a audience you should have expected to like Incineroar not even bothering with making suits of it.

My god, man, think about all the material used in this shit. Hours and hours put into one single costume.
>>
>>33167866
Decidueye is one of the most popular starters of all time, just like how Decidueye is Greninja levels of popular among the general public.
>>
File: hare.png (581KB, 708x531px) Image search: [Google]
hare.png
581KB, 708x531px
>>33168479
>hare cosplaying as a decidueye
>>
>>33168983
But Decidueye has the most amount of furries, as fursuits indicate, compared to the other two. And furries always want to fuck what they dress up as. Therefore, the opposite of your conclusion is true.
>>
>>33170291
this
>>
>>33171084
>cosplayers do not exist:the post
Try as you might, nothing justifies wanting to fuck incineroar. Give up trying to shift blame onto owlfags
>>
>>33173465
>owlcuck desperately trying to deny common sense

Jesus Christ, no one believes you. Stop being so pathetic. I've never seen such an obnoxious group of losers as you fuckers trying to shill and defend your half-baked mon.
>>
>>33173492
Fuck off, you're literally the only one talking and screeching about Decidueye.
>>
>>33171084
>by far the most popular alolan starter has the most furries

Proportionately, key word for your little barafag brain, Decidueye has the least amount of furries of the Gen 7 starters in its fanbase. However, because Decidueye is ludicrously popular, especially compared to the two failures Incineroar amd Primarina, it has the most furries. Whereas the Incineroar and Primarina fanbases consist almost entirely of furries, Decidueye has a furry minority, but that minority has more people than the Incineroar and Primarina fanbases combined, reflective of the terrible designs of the latter two .
>>
>>33174482
Finally someone intelligent and educated.
>>
File: 539.png (10KB, 512x278px) Image search: [Google]
539.png
10KB, 512x278px
>>33168510
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.