[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

After the main story in Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon you take a ship

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: alola-5.png (292KB, 617x369px) Image search: [Google]
alola-5.png
292KB, 617x369px
After the main story in Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon you take a ship SS Tidal that takes you to the Battle Resort island near Hoenn region where the Battle Frontier was finally bulit.

You can face the seven facilities but due to the absence of Anabel (she also joined the International Police like her "faller" version from another universe) the Battle Tower wasnt built. Instead the 7th facility is Pokemon World Tournament where you can face famous trainers from around the world

That would be cool, its nice to have dreams
>>
Haha, here is my take on your theory. In ORAS, they said that the Battle Frontier will be built near the Battle Resort. The Chatalaines in ORAS wondered if the player character would take over the Battle Maison.

We have more hints to the BF's return in SM. So the only possible region to access it for us will be Alola. Build it near the Battle Resort outside of Hoenn to make it accessible to Alola without having to bring back Hoenn. The same size island where the BF is in Emerald exists. It's Hoopa who moved the island near Hoenn and accessible to Alola.
>>
>>33166285
Exactly, this would be so good
>>
>>33166172
>Battle Frontier
No,for the love of God,no.PWT can stay tho.It's a pretty based battle facility
>>
>>33166285
I think theres a good chance we'll see it again but it's much more likely we'll just take a boat to the island in the same place instead of Hoopa moving it,

They can reference it with an observation deck where you can see Hoenn off in the distance, or have the trainers in the BF use the Hoenn battle theme

I
>>
Wasn't there a rumour where ss anne was in sun and moon with zinna, lance, Cynthia and blue
>>
>>33166910
Yeah but that was one of the fake rumours
>>
>>33166910
>>33166931
It came from the same guy who leaked all the real stuff, maybe it was just cut for time

He also mentioned an Alolan Arcanine and Nidoking
>>
>>33166953
Nope it wasnt the same guy, the chinese leaker never said that. There were few "leaks" that tried to copy him
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (37KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
37KB, 1280x720px
bumping this thread
>>
>>33166285
>We have more hints to the BF's return in SM
Pls post some
>>
>>33166901
What's wrong with it?
>>
>>33169722
Yeah the only one i can think of is Anabel and thats just a nod
>>
>>33166172
GF plz

plz give us a good postgame
>>
>>33173058
Haha, i dont know!
>>
>>33173058
fuck you, no one want a postgame, end this meme
>>
>>33173209
Now thats a good meme right there anon-kun
>>
>>33166901
>PWT anything other than a battle tower clone with arbitrarily special teams you fight
>battle frontier that actually changes the way fighting works not based
shit taste
>>
I will never understand why people fellate the battle frontier so much
>>
>>33169722
>>33173019

ORAS had the major references to the BF. SM had Anabel and used the Emerald version of the Frontier Brain theme.

A nod to the BF after ORAS saying it's coming back is a very good thing.
>>
>>33173644
No it isn't. It's just the devs being cockteasing cunts and you know it.
>>
>>33173404
I'd rather have one good facility of PWT where you actually experience the thrill of battling rather than five rigged RNG bullshit facilities that are supposed to be an upgrade from one rigged RNG bullshit facility.
>>
>>33173656
cockteasing isn't if it isn't sexual.
>>
>>33166902
But those are the exact words uttered by the Chatalaines.

Chatelaine Morgan ORAS: "Just the outcome I would expect... Honestly, I'm not telling fibs! You really are the Trainer I thought you were, aren't you now, pet? Heh heh... Might I ask something? Would you consider becoming the owner here? Me sisters and I have to be returning to our Battle Maison in Kalos someday. I suppose we'd feel safe trusting you with the Battle Maison name. There would also be the matter of our plans to build an even more impressive battle facility in the AREA. If we get our ducks in a row now, we may make oodles when we leave here. No more talk about it now, but do consider the idea, won't you, pet? Well then, I wait eagerly for our next battle and for your favorable reply!"

Area means near Hoenn but outside of Hoenn thus accessible to Alola without having to rebuild Hoenn.

Look at all the empty building lots in Alola. Island Challenge is Alola's gimmick. There won't be gyms.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.