[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

tfw you will NEVER live in the Pokemon World

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 6

File: 1479203019988.png (1MB, 1280x577px) Image search: [Google]
1479203019988.png
1MB, 1280x577px
How does one deal with the crippling depression?
>>
i was hoping to ask god to be reincarnated into this world if possible
>>
that world looks boring to be honest. no big wars, everyone speaks the same language, has an intense celebrity culture (praising good pokemon trainers all the time just like how people praise sports figures irl), etc
>>
>>33161958

The place is a semi-utopia

Sounds like a great place to live.
>>
>>33162008
you would go crazy if you lived in a utopia. people aren't made for bliss and sunshine
>>
>>33162046
then i'll be there to stir shit up
problem solved
>>
>>33162046
t. First world idiot
>>
File: 1483474010225.png (91KB, 500x415px) Image search: [Google]
1483474010225.png
91KB, 500x415px
>>33162046

That's what all the poke battles and traveling are for
>>
>>33162008
What about all the evil Teams trying to destroy the world regularly and the Legendaries that they use to destroy it?
>>
>>33162070
those always get sorted out by a handful of people. most of the world population is oblivious to it or don't play any role in it
>>
>>33161890
by playing pokemon
>>
>>33161890
>free health care
>No wars
>advanced technology
>populated mostly by kind people
This place seems like an heaven. Of course americunt would hate it.
>>
>>33162308
*advanced eco-friendly technology
>>
>>33162308

And Europeans as well

>freedom of speech
>no over arching authoritarian government
>private business
>>
>>33161890
I really dont understand why they do not make a MMO shit it would sell and kill WoW easy as fuck.
>>
>>33162331

They don't want to kill off the core series

I long for an open world witcher style pokemon game where you play as a pokemon and there are no humans.

Like poke park where they build a society without people
>>
>>33162331
Becuase it would take a lot of time and money to make and maintain as well as constantly add content while working on all the other games.
>>
>>33162046
i bet you're one of those retards who want world war 3 to happen because you think life is boring
>>
File: Railroad_Plains_b.jpg (151KB, 812x574px) Image search: [Google]
Railroad_Plains_b.jpg
151KB, 812x574px
Pokemon world is for plebs. Digital world is for patricians.
>>
>>33162371
no I'm not. I just have a degree in evolutionary psychology and read a lot of existentialist literature
>>
>no wars
There were ancient wars, some kind of war 100 years ago could've happened too.
>>
>>33162382
>I have a degree in meme science and read a lot of pseudointellectual literature
>>
>>33162414
Yeah. Someone even says there was a huge war prior RBY.
>>
>>33162415
wtf I hate making a 150k yearly income now!
>>
>>33162057
This. Not being made for bliss coming from some mother fucker who eats three meals a day, shaves his neck beard every three weeks because mom tells him, has the option to shower daily (doesn't though). But he wasn't made for bliss. Fuck off dick breath
>>
>>33162434
Yea I bet you do anon. I make $500k a year touching myself watching grass grow.
>>
>>33161890
Pokémon:
>802 species
>Less than 20 regions
>Less than 200 cities and towns
>Average town population is ~20
>Everybody speaks the same language
>Police do nothing
>Evil teams are jokes
>Can be stopped by kids
Real world:
>~24,211 species (counting just reptiles, birds and mammals)
>206 countries
>6500 languages
>More than 300000 towns and cities
>Average population ~4000
>Police that actually do something
>Global criminal elite satanic pedophile ring
Which do you pick?
>>
>>33161890
It's called Pokemon Go, and it's a decent substitute.
>>
>>33162055
Anon confirmed for next evil team boss
>>
>>33163328
I have always wondered what a Slowpoke tail tastes like
>>
>>33162323
Don't forget
>no muslims
>>
I daydream and delude myself into thinking I am living in it. My pet slowpoke and I went swimming in a lake today. It was a lot of fun.
>>
>>33163328
>6500 languages
But who cares about most of them
>>
>>33161958
>no big wars

You played XY didn't you?
>>
>>33163481
would it be boring for my motive to just be to see the world burn?
>>
>>33162377
This. I wish the Pokemon World looked more like the Digital World.
>>
>>33163328
Pokémon:
>802 species
New ones every generation you fucking idiot.
>Less than 20 regions
>Less than 200 cities and towns
>Average town population is ~20
And every town is within walking distance.
Having no language barriers is a bad thing? Fucking idiot.
>Police do nothing
Good. Less shooting innocents, more eating donuts.
>Evil teams are jokes
Do you WANT mass global terrorism on a regular basis?
>Can be stopped by kids
Imagine what you could do as a competent adult.

You're a fucking moron.
>>
File: 81.jpg (58KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
81.jpg
58KB, 320x320px
>I'll never live in a Pokemon world
>I'll never be the greatest master of them all
>Just a 27yr old on anti-depressants
>>
>>33164563
drop the anti-depressants start smoking weed
>>
>>33161958
>no big wars

gee such a disadvantage. fuck that place. peace is for faggots.
>>
>>33163384
no, it isn't.
you normie kike.
>>
File: 13.jpg (95KB, 500x619px) Image search: [Google]
13.jpg
95KB, 500x619px
>>33164579
My meds are free for me and legal. Weed isn't.

>tfw I'll never be Olivia's first boyfriend
>>
You faggots are hopeless. Let's think about this for a second.

So one person from this world is getting randomly selected to join the pokemon universe. What the fuck makes you think it would be a 30 year old stinky fat manchild like yourselves to be the lucky guy? The cruel reality is that the person most destined to end up in a place you would most desire would probably be some douche that doesn't even know what pokemon look like except for pikachu because of that one time he played smash.

There is no good to come out of dreaming this kind of dream. Just let it go, Anons.
>>
File: 1501473740470.png (274KB, 378x774px) Image search: [Google]
1501473740470.png
274KB, 378x774px
>>33161890
The Pokémon world is the only Anime world I would live in. Only threats are silly organizations that get defeated by literal whos, you can travel the world catching Pokémon, beating gyms and becoming champion. You get to make tons of friends and even travel with them like Ash. And of course the main reason to live in the Pokémon world is to meet girls like Pic related. Traveling together, falling in love, having unprotected sex, impregnate her and live happily ever after.
>>
>>33165136
Who hurt your feelings?
>>
By accepting this reality for what is, warts and all. We might not ever be able to live in paradise with our pokemon, but we can each and everyone one of us live our lives to the fullest and make this world a better place than the way we found it. That will make you happy. And aside from all of that shouldn't it make you happy that pokemon are not real? They will never die. In a world filled with decay and negativity. Is it not uplifting to know that all your pokemon are timeless? Instead of this making you sad, smile. Your pokemon aren't going anywhere, and neither is that dream in your mind.
>>
>>33163549
*raises puppy hand*
I care :3
>>
the pokemon world is mostly depicted as utopian and we don't know anything about the governments and the real life issues some guy or girl in Kanto is facing and going from the cradle to the grave.

there is no data about that and that only reinforces the fact it's catering towards children. which is totally fine.

also, think about it: no way in hell you could go on a huge journey like that as a 10 year old, there is no sense of being responsible and the brain is far from being fully developed. also who's paying all that shit? even if pokemon centers are free to get food and shelter there, everything else isn't. money is literally unheard of because it sucks to be reminded of it and the only time money comes into the picture is if the TR trio doesn't have any. on top of that I only know two politicians in that universe so far. Mayor of Hearthome City and that fucking douchebag who abandoned his Bulbasaur in the sewers in some shitty city somewhere.
but on a bigger level? nobody knows anything about it. it's unheard of and the kids don't care. also, I take issue with the fact that every character apart from Team Rocket ones is a one-dimensional yes-man or woman without a care in the world. training mons is depicted as incredibly easy as well. it's most likely the opposite. think about it. in order to actually become a trainer and with every peril and danger in mind, you need to qualify first and go through numerous theoretical and practical exams and earn that privilege and license first.

A 10 year old cannot handle a poison type or a flamethrowing dragon or something with poison point or flame body ability or whatever.
it would be insane and the hospitals couldn't carry all these wounded citizens.

and so forth...and...and...and.

it's a nice fictionous dream world for a reason and if it would work logically based on our reality it would be a hellhole or a terribly senseless place based on how fake people are in that world.
>>
>>33164524
The poster you just attempted to assblast posted all that in support of a Pokémon world. Learn to reading comprehension.
>>
>>33167147
It was originally in support of the real world, but by the end I had a more neutral opinion.
It's a matter of content. The real world has more content, but is more dangerous.
I agree that >>33164524 is an idiot.
>>
>>33163328

not true?
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.