[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So /vp/ what do you think the extra 130 pages in the Ultra Sun

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1488382183620.png (9KB, 454x288px) Image search: [Google]
1488382183620.png
9KB, 454x288px
So /vp/ what do you think the extra 130 pages in the Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon strategy guide are about?
>>
>>33160506
Pokedex stuff
>>
>>33160512
If they include the full national dex, thats only like 30 pages
(That by itself is good since it means the national dex is in the game)

They only do like little boxes for each pokemon since they like to sell the dex as a seprete book

Extra game mechanics/index/glossaries/movelists are like 30 pages total too

Rest is new stuff
>>
>>33160544
So that's a minimum of 70 pages worth of new stuff. That sounds pretty damn promising actually.
>>
>>33160558
Here's hoping. What's the size like compared to other games' guides?
>>
>>33160567
IIRC it's about the same size as Black 2 White 2's strategy guide.
>>
>>33160544
Don't forget that we have 0 clue what the pages before that extra 130 will be about..since it's a new set of games with a different story, we don't know how many pages that will take

Same goes for features and any other form of change..

the tldr is that having an extra 130 pages is always promising but it could be literally anything in terms of relevance or irrelevance
>>
Concept art for the unused Alola Battle Frontier.
>>
>>33160506
Also it's coming with a pullout map so that's implying that the map will change somehow so there's that.
>>
>we're so starved for information that we're analyzing the number of pages in the official strategy guide
Come on Game Freak throw us a bone already
>>
>>33160705
>we're so starved for information that we're analyzing the number of pages in the official strategy guide

This really makes you think
>>
For comparisions sake, here are the other guides:

>RS: 152
>Emerald: 240
>DP: 296
>Pt: 624*
>BW: 256
>BW2: 464
>ORAS: 480
*the guide for Platinum is so much bigger because combined the regular book and the national dex book, the "actual guide" is around 250, minus index's and stuff
>>
>>33160613
The story wont be that much more different, its more like Emerald and Platinum, story itself will probably take up around 20 pages as a ballpark figure if we get a few areas like new towns or new Ultra Spaces
>>
It's going to be that long because they're including all that SM official artwork they haven't released to this day.
>>
File: O1gj6Ra.png (597KB, 1024x462px) Image search: [Google]
O1gj6Ra.png
597KB, 1024x462px
>>33160890
They'll probably sell that as a seprete art book like they did for Oras and S/M

Japan only of course
>>
>>33160934
I was only joking, I don't think we'll see those ever being released by now.
>>
>>33160794
Not fair to compare. The Pokemon company didn't publish the books until x and y

I have the platinum book published by prima it's the guide book and national dex combined
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.