[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does this game need to show you before hand to get you hyped

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 2

Right now if game came tomorrow I wouldn't buy but what does it need to show to make you buy it
>>
Battle Frontier or PWT.
>>
actual gameplay
>>
It doesn't need to show anything, we already know exactly what ir is and what to expect.
>>
Bringing back old features that people loved. Also not reused SM story (It will probably happen) and some good post-game.
>>
>>33159060
New alola forms
And mention that the story doesn't invovle Lillie
>>
>>33159096
This
>>
Do away with the utter faggotry that are Z Moves. Or at least make the obnoxiously long cut scenes shorter.
>>
>>33159060
That it has something new besides the cover legendaries and a fucking pikachu hat.
>>
>>33159060
> battle facility like the frontier/PWT
> new alola forms
> an "evolved" Alola. Gyms instead of Kahunas, but they still tie into the story and the Island Trial
> acces to Legendaries who are a giant hassle to send over from old games.

Extra; New Megas
>>
>>33159060
I actually really enjoyed SM, despite the annoying first hour of handholding so I need to know nothing more than it's a new and refreshed run through Alola for me to buy it. New pokemon, forms and features will only sweeten the deal for me.
>>
>>33159317
same here
>>
>>33159060
i'm not gonna buy it regardless since i hacked my 3ds
>>
should I just pirate it since I'm really into competitive?
>>
>>33159060
PWT
>>
>>33159060
Triple battles, more than 2 end game battle facilities, additional islands, new ultra beasts.
>>
>>33159859
Well if Nintendo fucks ur online after pirating what's the point
>>
>>33159902
Kids don’t think that far ahead
>>
>>33159902
>>33159904
My bad guys I meant I'm not really into it
>>
>>33159912
You might as well then
>>
Not sure why so many people type "Alola Forms" when those are obvious
>>
plz no more fucking cutscenes every few minutes
>>
>>33159060
No new z moves
New mega forms for at least 2 more generations worth of starters.
New alola forms that aren't based on gen1 families.
Gym fucking Badges.
>>
>>33159990
That WILL happen

Emerald had more story than RS
Platinum had more story than DP
BW2 had pretty much the same amount or more story than BW

At the very least USUM will have the same amount of cutscenes as SM
>>
>new Megas
>new Regional Forms
>a good Battle Frontier like Emerald's
>>
Just give me PWT so i can fucking celebrate last years 20th annivesary that SM shat all over
>>
>non-Kanto Alolan formes
>Battle Frontier with Hoenn-tier facilities
>Hard Mode
>>
>>33160030
>I clapped because I know Pokemon!
>>
>>33160010
I cant take it. I restarted my game after beating the elite four (usually I like to make a themed game file or challenge after seeing most of the game). I havent been able to get my starter pokemon because I lose energy through the constant cutscenes.
>>
>>33159060
3D Dive in Alolan coral reefs that controls like soaring in ORAS .

And walking Pokemon.
>>
>>33159328
> first hour
The whole thing was handholding. You're just refering to the restrictive tutorial.
>>
>New Alola forms from different gens
>A different enough story to warrant a purchase and not just a cia download
>Either new Megas, UBs, more alt forms, or returning forms like Cosplay Pika or Notch ear pichu (box sprites exist for both)
>Tutors, a place to actually level to 100 without nothing but grinding
>More quality of life changes

Main draw to these games to me is collecting new mons, or having new forms for old ones. A good story can be fun but I need to collect some new mons above all
>>
New Alola forms or no buy, and they have to really good, not trash like Dugtrio with hair (at least give us an option to change hair color or style) or boring dark Raticate. I could be swayed with move tutors, but I doubt it.
>>
>>33160094
>3D Dive in Alolan coral reefs that controls like soaring in ORAS .
YOOOOOO

This would be so fucking dope. Dive and Soaring are two of the GOAT features, combining them would be nuts.
>>
>>33159060
Fighting Actual Bosses
>>
>>33160634
No offense but those two are a given. Move Tutors always appear in upgrades/remakes ssince Platinum and Alola forms will be like Megas in ORAS

Having new forms is GF only chance to create any hype and they know it
>>
Add in a dozen dungeons and more routes
Increase the level scaling
Megas return+new Megas
Gen 2-6 get the same number of alolan forms as gen 1 did
Make the Tree into the PWT, include some special battle styles like Rental and whatever you would call emeralds battle dome.
>>
>>33159060
Safari Zone or equivalent where I can catch a lot more pokemon. I play pokemon to catch pokemon. Just give me more pokemon to catch and a national dex and I can forgive a lot. I'm easy to please.
>>
File: IMG_0608.jpg (89KB, 578x327px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0608.jpg
89KB, 578x327px
Aside the obvious things like a proper battle facility and Move Tutors(seriously, I'm tired of breeding mons on ORAS because Move Turors) I want a reliable way to farm fucking bottle caps and a place where I can grind to 100 without making me want to dolphin dive onto a highway more than I already do.

Seriously, don't add a new fucking function to the game that COULD have been a perfect solution for people that loathe breeding only to make it obnoxious as FUCK to use it in the first place. Ot really shouldn't be the case that I'm like "yeah, nah. Guess I'd rather breed"
>>
I want them to add a first person mode
>>
>>33159317
>> acces to Legendaries who are a giant hassle to send over from old games.

do we really want to catch 40 legendaries in the postgame? /ORAS vietnam flashbacks
>>
>>33160094
This so much. No Dive in a region known for tropical oceans is just fucking what. Even gen 5 had diving despite it being pretty much pointless and unused. And walking Pokemon would make even a shitty adventure like SM was feel more alive.
>>
>>33159060
Ribbons, I rate pokemon games based on the number of new ribbons they introduce, gen III & IV were the best, gen V = zero ribbons = shit
>>
>>33161556
At the very least we should be able to use bottlecaps at whichever level we want to, it's not like bottlecaps can be easily farmed either
>>
>>33160113
The entire game feels like a tutorial.
>>
>>33159060
That it is different from SM and if possible to show, less long ass cutscenes.
>>
>>33162155
I wish they would allow you to pick a ribbon your mon wears in battle/in the game.
>>
>>33159060
New Megas, new evolutions, maybe some new pokemon?
>>
>>33161999
> do we really want to catch 40 legendaries in the postgame? /ORAS vietnam flashbacks

But I loved that. Catching Legendaries is cool.
>>
>>33162408
not when that's all you have to do. I'd like it if they did that but spread it out throughout the game and made some of the other legendaries version exclusives
>>
>new megas
or
>a reason for alola forms and customization to exist
>>
>Easier way to hyper train
>Move tutors
>New Alola Forms. Hopefully of Johto mons
>Incineroar, Primarina, Decidueye Mega forms
>Z-Crystal/Mega Stone Fusion
>Difficulty Settings
>Battle Frontier
>Battle Tree that allows legendaries
>New Lycanroc form
That's pretty much it.
>>
>>33159060
Exactly what date the franchise will end. That is all.
>>
>>33159060
Silvally mega evolves if using Multi-attack like Mega Fug does.
>>
Third version improvements. Lots of them.
>>
MORE
CLOTHES
And crossdressing
>>
I'm iffy on getting it. I want to see noticeable differences from the story of S/M. And it can't take 3 hours to feel like I'm out of the tutorial and cut scene zone and actually IN the game.

I will say, I do like S/M. I don't fully feel like I was sold a glorified beta test as many other posters seem to. What bothered me more was that it was a game that felt like it had features and story points missing, RIGHT AFTER Gen 6 had felt exactly the same (and worse). It was supposed to "all come together" yet I didn't get that feeling at all. I would just like a conclusive ending that ties together loose ends of both Gen 6 and Gen 7, especially since I do believe the Switch game may legitimately be Gen 8.
>>
Return of the PSS
Battle Factory
PWT
Rouge like facility
Improved breeding
More than 10 new pokemon
Option to pick all of the old battle music
Option to take screenshots
Online chat
>>
I want to know who the director is.
>>
>>33159060
Gyms
Less cutscenes and story
Actual exploration, SM felt like I was in a theme park rather than exploring the wild.
Battle Frontier/PWT
More Alola forms
Revamped stats for Gen 7 mons
No Lillie or Hau
Better UI, especially for online
Better performance in double battles
>>
>>33164506
we already know that is. its the same one as sun/moon
>>
>>33159060
Toggle for the effects of poke refresh. I use it to maximize level up of new mons then it magically dodges and crits further ruining the illusion of difficulty. BAKA
>>
>>33159060
evidence of significantly less cut scenes, or at least the ability to skip through them
>>
A memory link with the first game

totally different from the first game, let it set a few years later. Alola has gyms now, Kahunas still exist but don't have an important role anymore.

More islands being accessible

Lillie and Hau and as well as some other characters could make an appearance in the post game for a small quest and a potential option to encounter them in something like the PWT. But never again such handholding and dialogues about masaladas or whatever the fuck it was.

Battle Frontier, take us to Hoenn; the construction is now finished.

Po Town became a wealthy town now after the shit has been cleaned up. Some other towns have been improved or revamped too.

More Alolan formes or Megas. No more Gen 1 formes or Megas though. The genwunners are satisfied now or they will never be in the first place.

Victory road is now a dungeon that will take at least an hour to get through on your first playthrough. It will have trainers, and (former) HM puzzles. Make it an achievement to come out and reach that Pokecentre before facing the E4.

E4, at least 3 members will be replaced with other ones. Make them have 5 Pokemon and give them some skill. EVs, full movesets and perhaps a different type to cover. (Flint style?)
Improved levels and different mons up in the lvl 70s-80s for rematches after finishing the post game quests.

Some legends from previous games, not ORAS style. Tapus and some other legends can be caught in SM1. Unless they contribute to the story.

Online function improvements. Voice chats or text chats with passerbys. And other stuff that could improve this disastrous system.
>>
>>33159060
New Battle facility
New ribbons
Ocean exploration
At least 20 new alolan forms
Skippable cutscenes
Fix the beldum heavy ball glitch
>>
A framerate that doesn't shit the bed when there are more than two Pokemon on the field.
>>
Battle frontier
Who am I kidding I'll buy it and not even complete it just like SM anyway
>>
fully animated cumshots
>>
>>33159060
Make all champions frrom other regions (Red, Blue, Lance, Steven, Wallace, Cynthia. Alder, N, Iris, Diantha)

challenge us in the league. In the past we always challenged them, now tables will turn. It fits "all comes together" and it would make the title defense the pus it needs because it sounds cool but its rather lame in SM beacuse nobody big comes to challenge you
>>
functional GTS so I can give out dittos faster, haha
>>
Less story shit and a better region.
Thread posts: 71
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.