[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are we getting Mystery dungeon switch next year

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

I hope. Best spin offs
>>
>best spinoffs
but Anon, that's not Pokemon Ranger
>>
>>33155983
I really wish we could get a ranger game without that screen destroying gimmick
>>
>>33155992
Stop having gorilla hands.
>>
2021 at the very least.
Gen 7's already on the way out, and it's be overshadowed by Gen 8 in 2018.
Plus they have to consider DP Remakes and/or Revised Versions and the official reveal of Mythicals to make sure they can put in all the Pokemon introduced in Gen 8 and their form(e)s.
>>
>>33156022
2013 we got mystery dungeon and x and y new gen
>>
>>33155969 (OP)
Nah, Pokémon Mobile Dungeon: Team Gates to Super Explorers of Emotional Extortion.

It's mobile only and you only have access to 3 dungeons by default.

Others are unlocked with Mystery Badges which drop one at a time from dungeon completion and require up to 1,000 to unlock a new dungeon OR you can just buy them where $10 = 100 MB.

Also, those dungeons you unlock? You can only do them once a day unless you unlock another go for 100 MB.

All Pokémon can be recruited in the game but all of them only have a 0.1% chance to be recruited unless you pony up 50 MB in which case they're boosted to a whopping 5% chance.
>>
>>33155969
i still want one last pokemon mystery dungeon on the 3DS...
or at least a real spin off on the 3DS this year, like holy fuck, we've got no real spin off games in a long time
>>
>>33156006
But anon i have little girl hands.
>>
>>33155983
no OP was right
>>
>>33155992
Just use one of the joy-cons and point it at the screen and make circles
>>
>>33156040
Why do people post dumb memes like this when Game Freak has never had microtransactions
>>
File: CRXokp5UEAAM2fR.png large.png (236KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
CRXokp5UEAAM2fR.png large.png
236KB, 1024x768px
>>33155969
Who else fantasized about fucking your partner on those hay beds?
>>
>>33155992
>The whole point of the game
>Gimmick
>>
>>33158535
They don't do micro transactions because they don't want to upgrade the current instead want you to buy the 3rd for full price. Which is worse
>>
>>33158540
Nobody
>>
>>33158540
only you
>>
>>33155983
Pokémon Mystery Dungeon is infinitely better than that.

You have terrible taste.
>>
>>33155969
It's possible..
Who knows?
>>
>>33156022
>Gen 8
You're such a broken record, anon!
>>
>>33158535
It's not a meme, you imbecile.

A.) Game Freak doesn't make anything but the main series.

B.) We've already lost 2 of the side series to mobile. Mystery Dungeon is the most popular side series and the most easily micro-transactioned one after Trozei! which became Shuffle already as I pointed out there. It's going to go mobile.

It's pretty clear that Switch + mobile is Nintendo's future intent at this point. I would not get your hopes up on seeing anything but main series titles for most Nintendo series on the Switch. Even if they do release a new side series, don't get attached because it's likely to go mobile if it gets popular.
>>
>>33158652
You can thank their invester's for that by the way. All they give a fuck is about getting your money, even if it's in the most emotionally extortionate way possible.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.