[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pokemon USUM Leaks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: rainbowskull.jpg (381KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
rainbowskull.jpg
381KB, 1280x800px
The image is a previous leak/hint I gave you for the upcoming games. Some people were close on guessing.

nisshoku Iwanko will be revealed on Agusut 10 in the anime and before that date you'll see a reveal on youtube.

The hint in the attached image won't show up until late in the anime but will be early in the USUM Games.

The leak that has been discussed in youtube about 2nd trailer in August 6th is mostly incorrect.
>>
>>33154965
Go away.
>>
>>33154965
Anyone can post as CR now
>>
so this is back?
>>33037787
>>
>>33155279
>Alolan Reuniclus
yes please
give my jelly baby more love
>>
>>33155367 psychic steel or poison
Hopefully
>>
>>33154965
Nisshoku iwanko is a pokemon?
>>
>>33154965
Guzma?
>>
>>33155796
There are rumors of an evil team called.ñ rainbow.

S&M's project was originally called Rainbow.
>>
>>33155776
It's a third form of Lycanrock. Nisshoku means Eclipse in Japanese.

So, Ash's doggo will de the edgiest doggo form, even edgier than Cross and Gladion's midnight doggo.
>>
Either way better give them more than some shuffled yet shitty stats and shittier move pools. Dynamic PunchbLycanroc needs to be a thing
>>
>>33156292
sure
>>
>>33155691
Probably Poison, making it go from a brain cell to a virus.
>>
big if true
>>
Link to your original leak, OP?
>>
File: Screenshot_20170730-165929.png (143KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170730-165929.png
143KB, 1080x1920px
>>
>>33158270
Why do you want to entertain this idiot?
>>
The wind of life and air from above smells of death.
Angels sing of the end.
Nothing you say and nothing you try can change time.
Human race prepares to die
>>
>>33158470
>The wind of life and air from above smells of death.
>Angels sing of the end.
>Nothing you say and nothing you try can change time.
>Ningen prepares to die
FTFY.

>Another leak: Team rainbow's true leader will be Universal Zamasu who wants to wipe every filthy ningen from the pokemon world. Their human leader is only a vessel.

I'm starting to think this is turning into bullshit.
>>
>>33158360
it more specifically means solar eclipse, which goes to show you..the OP just used google translate to come up with this bs
>>
what was the original leak?
>>
>>33158609
>starting to think this is turning into bullshit
That's because it probably is. Can't speak on the first bits you quoted, because I have no idea what it means. The second bit, however, is pretty much the plot and character synopsis of Guilty Gear Xrd Sign and Revs 1&2 in which a malevolent entity known as the Universal Will plans to eradicate all "redundancies" (humans) on Earth and create an ideal world. The entity uses the world's leader as a vessel to carry out its plans.
>>
>>33155279
This has the link to original leak/post
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.