[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There's people in this world breeding with 6IV Ditto

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 423456.png (881KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
423456.png
881KB, 1024x576px
What's the point of this? If you're against hacking, you should breed with legit 4IV Ditto (or 5IV if you are lucky and 6IV in very few extremely rare cases) you got from SOS chaining. If you're a hacker you can just hack the Pokémon you want instead of breeding for them.
>>
File: 1407718271195.jpg (16KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1407718271195.jpg
16KB, 400x400px
>>33154062
i hate wasteing time
but i like to play legal
that's it, also it will become usefull if somehow the games become unhackeble for some reason
>>
>>33154183
The games will pretty much never be unhackable unless they transfer the entire franchise onto a console where Pokemon data is stored in some kind of cloud that can't be accessed by the console owning individual, while simultaneously disallowing any variation of transferring Pokemon from former games there.
>>
>>33154305
remember i said
>if
>>
>>33154062
>If you're a hacker you can just hack the Pokémon you want instead of breeding for them.

Yeah, but if you hack 6IV Ditto, the resulting Pokemon will be 100% legitimate, in the sense that they're created within the game and therefore completely indistinguishable from entirely "natural" Pokemon. It's easier to justify hacking when the Pokemon that you're actually planning to use are "legit" in this sense.
>>
>>33154062
I RNG abused mine in BW2
>>
>>33154062
I'm not a hacker, I got a 6 IV ditto from a giveaway. It's easier/faster to breed with it.
>>
>>33154062

I dont hack. I asked an injector on here to hook me up and he did. Why would I not use it?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.