[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

2018/2019 Pokemon Leaks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0600.png (47KB, 250x250px)
IMG_0600.png
47KB, 250x250px
- Next game will be called Positive Diamond and Negative Pearl and will be on the Switch and will be a bridge between Generation 7 and Generation 8 (Late 2019) since it will sort of be a reboot.

- Generation 8 (Late 2019) Is currently untitled but it has most of the story elements fleshed out and a few Pokemon developed. The new engine is currently WIP. Also you cannot obtain any old Pokemon in the game except through Poke Bank

- Back to the D/P remakes, the graphic style will be the same as Sun/Moon but blown up because right now everything is constrained on the 3DS

- Giratina will be the "Division" Pokemon and Arceus the "Multiplication" Pokemon

- There will be new Fossil Pokemon in the game that where "recently discovered".

- Oxium is the 5th Creation Legendary and is the first triple type being Dragon/Electric/Fire and is the Absolute Chaos Pokemon and is the fusion of Zekrom and Reshirahm. It is the destruction Pokemon that was there before the universe was created, you could call it the "leftovers Pokemon".

- Regigeist is a new Ghost type Regi

- Post game "Platinum Episode" involves Arceus and Oxium and also serves as a conclusion to Black 2 and White 2.

- New gimmick in the game involves Arceus Plates. Arceus Plates are said to contain "Guardians" of immense power and when you equip your Pokemon with these "Vaults" it allows them to summon these Guardians to fight in battle. The are basically "Stands" that are connected to the Pokemon so when they die, the Pokemon is debugged, when the Pokemon dies, they die too. They are basically a "7th Pokemon". There are also Pokemon exclusive Vaults. These Vaults have special attacks some of which are ideal type and some of them can inflict special status conditions among other things.

- The Sinnoh and Unova starters get exclusive Vaults which have different effects.
>>
It's fake
>>
File: 1500860770740.jpg (17KB, 268x284px)
1500860770740.jpg
17KB, 268x284px
>>33145796
Nice fanfiction
>>
http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Oxium
>>
>>33145796
>you cannot obtain any old Pokemon in the game
They wouldn't do this again. Fake
>>
>>33145796
>New gimmick in the game involves Arceus Plates. Arceus Plates are said to contain "Guardians" of immense power and when you equip your Pokemon with these "Vaults" it allows them to summon these Guardians to fight in battle. The are basically "Stands" that are connected to the Pokemon so when they die, the Pokemon is debugged, when the Pokemon dies, they die too. They are basically a "7th Pokemon". There are also Pokemon exclusive Vaults. These Vaults have special attacks some of which are ideal type and some of them can inflict special status conditions among other things.
Only credible one. Lately what Gamefreak has been doing with its gimmicks is introducing mechanics people have wanted for a long time in a different creative way. For example, instead of making a fourth evolution level, they introduced mega evolutions; instead of adding a fifth slot for the attacks, they introduced Z moves. Gamefreak introducing a 7th pokemon through "vaults" does sound like the autistic thing they would do.
>>
>>33145796
Pft, yeah, like THAT's gonna happen.

And what, the next game's themes are gonna center around respecting old traditions and creating new ones?
>>
people aren't even fucking trying any more. I have heard joke leaks that sound more convincing than this
>A new Ghost type regi
Fucking Kek
please try harder next time
>>
no es fake
>>
>>33145796
If anything it'd be 'Adamant Diamond' and 'Lustrous Pearl'

and Nintendo will get a trademark on 'Griseous Platinum' for legal reasons but there will be daily threads about it being "totally the next game on the switch, guise"
>>
I don't care. I just want them to give the magnemite evo line levitate.
>>
Leak so stupid they call it Verlisify
>>
>>33149217
i don't understand this meme. Verlisify is a youtuber i assume?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.