[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just had a dream that Diamond and Pearl had remakes on the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2

File: 1417561150036.png (108KB, 500x574px) Image search: [Google]
1417561150036.png
108KB, 500x574px
I just had a dream that Diamond and Pearl had remakes on the Switch and it was glorious. I remember walking around getting lost in Stark Mountain in beautiful HD. Pic related on how I felt when I woke up because I know GF will screw up the best region.
I want these games now!
>>
Wow, it must have been TWO good to be true!
>>
>>33143831
>Another fag that cares that much about graphics
>getting lost in Stark Mountain
Are you 12?
>>
>>33143831
Did you see some Alomolas while you were there?
>>
>>33143879
Graphics are one of the only things that is bound to change on the switch
Please think before you post
>>
>>33143908
wrong tripfag anon, jimbo is the TWO GENDERS guy. you're thinking of brett/buttscab.

>inb4 jimmy neutron, buttscab, and richard are all the same person
>>
>>33143831
If the Diamond and Pearl remakes don't incorporate features from Platinum, I'll be very disappointed.
>>
>wanting more remakes
>>
Thank god the 3ds is dead

Can't wait to play D/P remakes on my switch
>>
>>33143975
>not wanting a new game in the best region, sinnoh
away with you.
>>
>>33143975
I liked all the remakes
I'm not so dumb to believe oras were bad games just because they didn't have a battle frontier
>>
>>33143975

Why not? I'm desperate enough to want to play more Pokémon than one game every two years, let B team milk some nostalgia. As long as it's not as lazy as ORAS, remakes used to be a reliable source of postgame
>>
>>33143990
I like you, Jimmy, want to be my gf?
>>
>>33144016
Why not?
>>
>>33143963
They're all the same retard in my eyes.
>>
>>33144036
Sweet, how can I talk to you outside the forum?
>>
File: BONKDXA.gif (646KB, 483x270px) Image search: [Google]
BONKDXA.gif
646KB, 483x270px
WAKE UP
>>
>>33143831
>best region
Oh, you mean the one that forced you to backtrack through caves multiple times? The one that was game-breakingly slow in pretty much every way? The one with boring and uninspired towns?

It's fine to have nostalgia but you should still look at things from an objective standpoint.
>>
>>33144128
I think backtracking is way, way better than a linear region like unova
Returning to areas after you've unlocked new HMs is really fun to me
>>
>>33143831
>Switch
Keep on dreaming.
>>
>>33144128
>forced you to backtrack through caves multiple times?
This a problem how? It's better than linear ass Unova.
>The one that was game-breakingly slow in pretty much every way?
Even though Platinum fixed it up a bit, I still agree. Which is why a remake will drastically change things
>The one with boring and uninspired towns?
That's your opinion. Not a fact.
>>
>>33144006
>why not?
Because Platinum exists

>muh B team
They can still do something that isn't a shitty rehash.

>>33144005
Not all of us like licking whatever shit comes out of GF's asshole.
>>
>>33144156
I don't care about jimmy neutron but Pokémon was confirmed coming to the switch at e3.
>>
>>33144187
You must not have liked r/s if you feel that strongly about oras, otherwise please think beyond vp's echo chamber
>>
JAMES ISSAC NEUTRON!!!
>>
>>33143987
I think I spotted a switchfag
>>
>>33144211
I liked RS because it was new. ORAS isn't new. It's a rehash. There's no excuse for no post-game. Please think outside of sucking Game Freak's cock.
>>
>>33144486
Delta episode was postgame and frankly way better than what been 5 had
>>
>Fags like jimbo like d/p
Makes sense.
>>
>>33145146
K.Y.S yourself
>>
>>33144759
>Delta episode was postgame

Not in the sense that matters. You need to finish it to even do anything else. It may as well be part of the main game.

>frankly way better than what been 5 had
what? I don't understand you, maybe your mouth is too full of GF cock to type properly.
>>
>>33145272
Get over yourself, I have different tastes than you
>>
>>33143831
W-What did Dawn look like, Jimmy?
>>
>>33146082
What's weird is that I remember it being DP but I was playing as fucking Chicken
>>
>I felt when I woke up because I know GF will screw up the best region.
They didn't. ORAS did Hoenn right. Just a little disappointing about the lackluster postgame.
>>
>>33144486
This might be the most retarded mental gymnastics someone has done to rationalize liking R/S better than ORAS. Even if ORAS did bring back Battle Frontier, it still wouldn't be knew because it was in Emerald. If you bought ORAS and honestly expected them to drastically shake things up, you might be genuinely retarded.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.