[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So i was thinking about the possibility of PWT in USUM. We've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

So i was thinking about the possibility of PWT in USUM.

We've got Frontier twice (gen 3 and 4) but PWT just once. But with the amount and variety of old characters in SM i wonder if GF wanted to hint at the return of PWT in USUM. It would fit the 20th annivesary thats been going last year and for anime this year ("it all comes together") and it would make all fans be happy about it as fans of each gen would find something for them.

Would they create all the necessary models though? They do have these 9 from SM plus Steven also got a realistic model in ORAS so thats 10. Additionally all Kalos and Hoenn trainers have 3D chibi models so they would just have to re-work those. The rest shouldnt be a problem given how much human 3D models they did for SM in the first place

Thoughts?
>>
I guess it would be good idea
>>
>>33143226
They won't do it, and I don't want you to get your hopes up.
>>
>>33143226
>want to see what all the hub-bub is regarding the PWT
>absolutely hate Unova as a region and have no desire to actually play B2W2

What am I missing out on?
>>
>>33143258
They have to do SOMETHING extra. ach upgade/remake has something. ORAS had all the legends so USUM wont have that.

Of course it doesnt have to be PWT but they surely did the first step to it by bringing back old characters across all gens
>>
>>33143290
It's just tournament of every region characters and gym leaders

You get BP
>>
>>33143290
https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Pok%C3%A9mon_World_Tournament

As an example: Hoenn trainers
https://www.serebii.net/black2white2/pwt/hoenn.shtml
>>
>>33143290
You're missing out on not hating stuff for arbitrary reasons and living a happy life because of it.
>>
>>33143226
I would love to see Kalos and Alola trainers with full teams and from the competitive standpoint

(Also Kanto-Unova trainers with updated teams with 6-7 gen mons and moves)

Gotta love the first PWT for that
>>
>>33143226
Battle frontier>PWT
>>
>>33144092
I agree but PWT is more realistic (although to be fair none of these is very likely with current GF) because creating several different facilities just isnt GF style anymore
>>
>>33144293
battle tree is essentially a gimped pwt like plaza is a gimped join avenue

I'd say adding modes and chars to the battle tree is the most realistic option right now
>>
>>33143226
They might do it just to future proof the character models like they did with the Pokemon themselves in Gen 6

We're going to see those models for a long time and they even reused them in PoGo, so I imagine they would want to do the same thing for the characters too,

For all future games, any character can come back with no work at all, and if they want to update their designs like say Brawly from RSE to ORAS, it's simpler since the base model will be there already

Since USUM is a third version and not a sequel or remake, and they dont have to make a full game from scratch, I imagine they have plenty of spare time to implement them, plus they dont even have to design teams and dialogue for everyone since they already exist from BW2
>>
>>33143290
I also hate Unova, but in BW2 it's much better. The new parts are comfy as fuck and the older ones look slightly better with old Pokemon in them.

Just download it and try on some fucking emulator.

There are good reasons why BW2 is considered the best Pokemon game by many.
>>
File: 400px-Kalos_Gym_Leaders_anime.png (115KB, 400x131px) Image search: [Google]
400px-Kalos_Gym_Leaders_anime.png
115KB, 400x131px
Also, we never saw the Kalos leaders with full rematchable teams, and the Hoenn leaders couldnt be rematched in ORAS, it would be a good way for GF to wrap up the 3DS saga by bringing them back and letting us challenge them at full power

BW2 did the same thing for the Sinnoh leaders, but we never got a third version to rematch them like platinum
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.