[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are they still worth getting even though USUM are coming in 4 months?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

Are they still worth getting even though USUM are coming in 4 months?
>>
Yes.
>>
I don't see why not. Sun and moon I reason to buy but oras is a remake.
>>
>>33142928
Just pirate them.
>>
Only if you're in need of legendaries.
>>
EV training is way more comfy in them.
>>
Fuck no. Emulate Emerald instead.
>>
>>33142988
Training in general. It takes about 10x as long to get to level 100 in SM.
>>
>>33143075
Haven't played SM yet, how do they fucked up the leveling?
>>
>>33142928
No, the only reason was legendaries and move tutors. Move tutors will be in USUM for sure and they will hopefull let us catch every legendary there like in ORAS so no reason to get those.
>>
>>33143083
They didnt, people like >>33143075 is just too lazy to set up. Getting a level 50 fully ev trained Pokémon takes less than 1 hour.
>>
>>33143100
>level 50
You can't do hyper training until you're at level 100.
>>
>>33143148
You only need hyper training for legendaries and hidden power Pokémon, and even then you just have to train them till level 66, rare kitchens do the rest.
>>
File: 1456868773685.png (93KB, 400x460px) Image search: [Google]
1456868773685.png
93KB, 400x460px
>>33143083
The levelling is fine, until you get to the post game, were the best thing you'll find is from lvl 58 and under. I hated how the dex was diverse enough to not make the wild encounters boring, but once you're in a certain level, you only battle the same three species ALL the time. Plus, there's not even a Battle Chateau a la Kalos, nor a VS Seeker, so all you have is those wild pokés or the Elite Four.
>>
>>33143100
And in ORAS/XY takes less than 30 minutes, if you think I'm just lying check it out.
>>
>>33143173
>having to use festival plaza, and leaving it up to rng to get a good rare kitchen
its still a mess
>>
there is honestly a chance that oras will be better than usum
>>33142953
3ds emulators are dogshit tho
>>33143018
playing hacked versions of gen iii games on an android phone is objectively the best way to consume pokemon
>>
>>33143192
>using a 3ds emulator to play a pirated game you can play on your 3ds

do you even homebrew?
>>
File: Ash_Crying.gif (696KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Ash_Crying.gif
696KB, 500x281px
>>33143205
>tfw you have a hacked 3ds, but still play with citra cause of the shitty 240p graphics
>>
>>33143189
Just get them from players, many (mostly japanese) put it as their first store to share it. If you joined at least 2 global missioms, you should be able to afford them.
>>
>>33143189
>wait for Sophocles to give you anything good
Just wait to see someone on you Plaza with the kitchen, at this point everyone has one and unless they are dickhead it's always the first shop.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.