[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nintendo switch is the saviour of Pokemon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

Being able to play on tv

No more 240p

Great audio

Motion control ability
>>
>B-B-BUH MY PARENTS DON'T GIVE ME ENOUGH ALLOWANCE TO AFFORD ONLINE
>B-B-BUH MUH SECOND UNNECESSARY SCREEN
>>
games have released that dont let you switch to tv mode, given gamefreaks history of not giving a fuck about nintendo gimmicks, i doubt they will let you do it
>>
>>33142230
>>33142243
stop spamming this thread and go back to /v/
>>
>>33142250
>games have released that dont let you switch to tv mode

One game.
That uses the touch screen as the core basis for its gameplay.
>>
Yeah good graphics, that's the only thing Pokémon has been missing!
>>
>>33142337
Finally it's been 21 years
>>
>>33142276
Gamefreak will justify it with amierefresh and the battle buttons.
>>
>>33142230
I just want a damned MMORPG.
So if this is the first step in that direction then so be it.
>>
>>33142230
haven't we been through this a million times? as long as masuda is around, pokemon will continue to become dogshit. you can give it the best graphics in the world, and it'll still become shit
>>
>>33142230
>Cares about graphics
Let's make fun of this call of duty player
>>
>>33142456
So.. we need to kill Masuda or buy him off?
>>
>>33142519
Well Pokemon is rpg Is what call of duty is too shooters
>>
>>33142230
>He thinks things like graphics and audio will save a game from being hot trash
i will call it the saviour of pokemon when it gives me a GOOD pokemon game, in GOOD as in lots of fun content and effort put into it, not just a bunch of makeup put into the trash can to make it look prettier
>>
>>33142623
killing him is too much. there are simply times when i honestly wish they would stop catering to children so much and make this game for the older fans to enjoy. stop making it cutesy and easy with zero content into something that challenges us and makes us ragequit because it's so difficult. and no, not even talking about the super cheap battle maison bullshit.
>>
>>33142941
Then buy him out?
>>
File: ishihara.jpg (182KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ishihara.jpg
182KB, 1280x720px
>>33142230
Come back in 2018 when we give a shit.
>>
>>33143092
that's more civilized. count me in.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.