[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Soft resetting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: maxresdefault.jpg (49KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
49KB, 1280x720px
Why do you soft reset for shinies, Anon?

Do you think that it doesn't completely delegitimize and defeat the entire purpose of finding a shiny in the first place?

And why do you get so excited when one finally appears after your 5457th reset?

Do you not understand the concept of statistical inevitability, and how that completely devalues the experience of catching shiny, because you're essentially removing the possibility of failure from the equation?

Wouldn't it be a lot more fun and fulfilling to keep things spontaneous, as they were intended to be?
>>
SRing is too grating for me. I just breed for them.
SRing for ubers is also worthless since you can't use them anywhere but unranked battlespot
>>
File: IMG_4736.jpg (77KB, 547x707px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4736.jpg
77KB, 547x707px
>>
>>33140341
And why do you care about how people waste their time? Ask that yourself instead.
>>
>>33140396
What is the deal with this pic anyway? Is this /vp/'s 'Araki eating a donut' pic? Does my computer have digital herpes now?
>>
Like hell I'm playing through ORAS a million times just to get a shiny Regigigas.
>>
>>33140341
Some people are just really stubborn, or as we colloquially say around these parts, autistic. They have to force themselves through the formalities because that's what makes it real to them..
>And why do you get so excited when one finally appears after your 5457th reset?
It's more like until then you don't want to give up 5456 resets in with nothing to show because you'll just feel as worthless as you actually are. When it finally shows up, it's either a tempo change to the monotony or a relief to the ongoing stress of pressing a button thousands of times and not getting what you want.
>>33140468
What a pointless, dull question. Like why do YOU even care bro? Why like open up the thread even? I think you need to ask yourself.
Also, it's called curiosity. That can't be a new concept to you right?
>>
>>33140532
Except that wasn't curiosity. The questions were rhetorical and only meant to demean. You're the one who cares so much about how these autists spend their time.
>>
>>33140341
>Why do you soft reset for shinies, Anon?
I don't.

I inject entire boxes of shinies at once and distribute them online through random trades and wonder trading.
>>
>>33140635
It's people like you that ruin wonder trades, honestly.

I only wish to receive legitimately-obtained Pokémon caught in pure spontaneity.
>>
>>33140654
Really? Not the people who put literal trash in?

Actually, that's not a bad idea. I might give out shiny Trubbish on WT later.
>>
>>33140512
Newfag
>>
>>33140668
It's the trash that makes the good stuff exciting. And if it's trash, you know it was legitimately obtained.
>>
>>33140512
more or less just something that started from a cringe thread, it's a dead meme that newfriends keep spouting
>>
>current year
>not being part of the rng abuse master race

shiggy diggy my niggy
>>
>>33140700
Huh, so you automatically assume shinies are illegitimate, making them worthless? Well, that's more or less the point of doing it, so that's quite reassuring.
>>
>>33140341
I got a HGSS shiny fug after about 600 SR 7 years ago
>>
>>33140746
That's a non sequitur you fucktard. Just because all trash is real doesn't mean all non-trash is fake.
>>
>not soft resetting in colosseum

It's like you don't even want a rare pokemon
>>
>>33140341
>Why do you soft reset for shinies, Anon?
Determination.
>>
File: 1469126379001.jpg (56KB, 774x409px) Image search: [Google]
1469126379001.jpg
56KB, 774x409px
>>33140700
>thinking that all trash obtained on wonder trade is legitimate
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.