[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you rather have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

Pokemon not being popular but quality games

Pokemon being popular but we get crap like sun and moon

http://www.strawpoll.me/13555146
>>
>>33139893
>crap
>sun&moon
The only Pokémon games I would consider mediocre are DiaPer
>>
>>33139893
>it's a 'latest gen is bad because I say so' episode
>>
>>33139918
>not liking D/P
Explain yourself.
>>
>>33139927
No I didn't even think x and y were bad games. Just disappointmenting for Pokemon standards

Sun and moon were first games I didn't finish. It was bad game in general
>>
>>33139936
>Slow
>Boring
>Boring Region
>Worst starters
>Worst pokedex
>Only Pokémon game that I own that I didn't beat (I got bored of platinum too)
>>
Why do you even bother making these same shitposting threads again and again? You're old, you're alone, you have no posterity, you have small hands and you still wet the bed, and I guarantee you probably urinate sitting down.
>>
>>33139962
>I guarantee you probably urinate sitting down.
Well yeah, she's a girl apparently, still haven't seen proof.
>>
>>33139961
>opinion
>opinion
>opinion
>opinion
>opinion
>Your own lazy ass' fault
What a surprise
>>
>>33139984
Dumb sinnohfetus, just because you got those games when you were 6 doesn't make them good.
>>
>>33139984
Yeah it's my opinion D/P are the worst Pokémon games and the only bad ones.
>>
>>33139989
>>33139990
>Hating game with comfiest graphics
>Hating game with best music
>Hating game with best improvements
>Hating game with 2nd best legendaries
I get people were really buttblasted at what a disappointment R/S was, but hating on the next gen for it is ridiculous.
>>
>>33139893
>"would you rather have good games or bad games"

What are you, retarded?
>>
>>33140027
>Hating game with comfiest graphics
>Hating game with best music
GSC
>Hating game with best improvements
XY
>Hating game with 2nd best legendaries
SM
>I get people were really buttblasted at what a disappointment R/S was, but hating on the next gen for it is ridiculous.
>forgetting DP was a copy paste of RS
>>
>>33140027
The only thing I don't like about gen 3 is that you can't transfer from gen 2. I like the region and legendarys, anything is better than palkia
>>
>>33140041
>anything is better than palkia
As a Gojira fanboy, this is absolute fucking heresy.
>>
>>33139893
I rather it'll be popular, that way it will live on.

in the long run its better that way.
for example, lets say g had sacrificed quality for popularity. the game would be great but the franchise died. in that case we wouldn't have any pokemon games after g2. tht would NOT be fun at all.
in the long run, we will enjoy more if the franchise lives on.
>>
>>33139893
if pokemon wasn't popular but were the exact same games, you contrarian faggots would be creaming yourselves over it non-stop instead of nitpicking every gen and you know it.
>>
>>33139936
The Pokédex is shit. There's literally only two Fire options.
The game is way too slow.
The region is so bland.

Platinum is the only acceptable way to experience Sinnoh.
>>
>>33140140
This
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.