[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You can erase one Pokémon from ever existing, but you have to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 14

File: th.jpg (8KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
8KB, 300x168px
Which Pokémon would you erase from existing and what would you replace it with. Don't need a name, just what the Pokémon is based on and typing.

I'd get rid of Luvdisc and replace it with a Dolphin Pokémon with a Water/Steel typing.
>>
erase Mewtwo and replace it with two mew
>>
Get rid of Goldeen and Seaking I guess.

Add in a Kangaskhan prevo and a Skarmory prevo
>>
File: masquerain sucks.png (30KB, 495x281px) Image search: [Google]
masquerain sucks.png
30KB, 495x281px
I would remove masqurain and replace it with the cool sleek water/bug evolution surskit deserved.
>>
>>33139172
Erase lucario and replace it with lucario without the steel nipple
>>
Remove stunfisk and replace it with a Maractus evolution. Something that looks like a spiky Guardian of Alola
>>
Can i erase five and come up with five new ones?
>>
>>33139172
Delete the Genies and add an original trio based on Aztec gods
>>
Remove Garchomp
Replace with garchomp but it has really shitty stats and terrible abilities.
>>
>>33139391
Five? I'm practically rewriting the pokedex here!

Erase Furret and replace it with a Normal/Grass type
Erase Linoone and replace it with a Ground type stray cat
Erase Watchog and replace it with a Normal/Electric type with a laser pointer-esque theme added to the design
Erase Yungoos & Gumshoos and replace them with Dark & Dark/Grass types

Erase Noctowl and replace it with a Normal/Ghost type with Levitate
Erase Swellow and replace it with a Fighting/Flying type
Erase the Starly line with a bird of prey evolving into a Normal/Dragon scientifically accurate velociraptor with a bunch of flying moves
Erase Unfeazant and replace it with the same mon only it's Fairy/Flying when male and Normal/Flying when female
Erase the Pikipek line and replace it with a trio of non-evolving birdmons

Erase the Lake Trio and replace it with more Regis
Erase Tangrowth and replace it with a Jynx evolution
Erase Rhyperior and replace it with a Bug/Steel type Pinsir evo with a similar stat change as Scyther-Scizor
Replace Finneon & Lumineon with a pure Psychic dolphin line Why Pure Psychic?
Because we have more than enough water types.

I really, REALLY hate redundant mons.
>>
>>33139172
Landorus out
An ultra beast that looks like Dawn in
>>
File: 733 - Toucannon 06.png (407KB, 1024x996px) Image search: [Google]
733 - Toucannon 06.png
407KB, 1024x996px
>>33139472
>Erase the Pikipek line and replace it with a trio of non-evolving birdmons
>getting rid of Toucannon
Why tho?
>>
File: 657.png (54KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
657.png
54KB, 200x200px
>>33139472
delet this
>>
>>33139172
erase gardevoir and replace it with a poison-steel trashcan pokemon
>>
Incineroar not the whole line just "it". I'd add a fire dark sleek panther type Mon that actually looks like it evolved from litten. Like a feline houndoom
>>
>>33139172
>it
>not she
>>
File: my moms toucan.jpg (85KB, 1024x682px) Image search: [Google]
my moms toucan.jpg
85KB, 1024x682px
>>33139491
You know why anon.
>>
>>33139472
>I really, REALLY hate redundant mons.
You really really might have autism anon.
>>
>>33139472
>wanting a Psychic dolphin
Why? Dark fits so much better
>>
>>33139564
Why not both?

For the record Malamar has the same typing and is also an aquatic Pokémon.
>>
>>33139555
I do. But why does that even matter? It's not like my rewrites are ever gonna be canon. Grow up anon.

>>33139491
I'd also be fine with Toucannon being one of the non-evolving birdmons in the trio. As long as it gets a more interesting type than fucking Normal/Flying.
>>
>>33139584
>I do. But why does that even matter? It's not like my rewrites are ever gonna be canon.
No but your rewrites are shit.
>>
File: 1402032450071.jpg (44KB, 340x480px) Image search: [Google]
1402032450071.jpg
44KB, 340x480px
>>33139593
I barely rewrote anything. Or do you just really like pure normal shitmons?
>>
>>33139654
>Or do you just really like pure normal shitmons?
As a matter of fact? Yes. They make the entire dex diverse.
>>
>>33139424
That's some next level salt my dude...... I agree completely.
>>
File: landorus-therian.jpg (46KB, 265x320px) Image search: [Google]
landorus-therian.jpg
46KB, 265x320px
REMOVE GENIE remove genie
Replace it with fucking anything that isn't a genie. Maybe a fast Ice type I guess.
>>
File: 1320529223886.jpg (27KB, 363x310px) Image search: [Google]
1320529223886.jpg
27KB, 363x310px
>>33139711
Gee, and I thought you were mad because I wanted to get rid of the Lake Trio.

You're free to like the early region shitmons, but if you prefer them to serve the exact same purpose so much so that they all need to be pure normal as well, then you clearly don't know what "diverse" means.
>>
>>33139172
I wouldn't replace any Pokémon, but if I was put to gunpoint, I would remove incenaroar and replace it with cannonpanther(from those old leaks) and keep it's name inceniroar so no one notices
>>
Remove Lando-T.
Replace it with Tauros/Miltank pre-evo.
>>
>>33139808
>but if you prefer them to serve the exact same purpose
I meant "diverse" in a lore point of view. Pigeons and woodpeckers don't have the exact same purpose, same with sparrows. It gives Pokémon a very "biodiverse" feel to it, despite them serving similar in-game purposes.

Not everything is numbers and moves, autist anon.
>>
>>33139496
Underrated
>>
>>33139850
I'm fine with the mons being there. I just want them to be functionally useful on top of adding "diversity" to the world.
A woodpecker mon being grass/flying instead of normal/flying wouldn't hurt the game's lore in any way. But if you think it does, then I'll make sure to save you a seat at the Asperger's kids table.
>>
File: stopped reading there.jpg (32KB, 250x272px) Image search: [Google]
stopped reading there.jpg
32KB, 250x272px
>>33139472
>Erase Furret
>>
>>33139172
I wouldn't erase any because then I'd be destroying somebody else's favorites. Fuck Spiritomb and Arceus, though. Ugh.
>>
>>33139903
Er, no? It doesn't affect the lore at all. I don't see how making it grass makes it more functional either.

Just a question though, how does Normal as a type make you feel?
>>
File: IMG_4757.jpg (80KB, 870x918px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4757.jpg
80KB, 870x918px
Erase bruxish
Replace it with a dark/grass moa

Pic related
>>
Remove Patrat line. Replace it with a Ghost/Normal possum line.
>>
File: image.png (803KB, 1500x1125px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
803KB, 1500x1125px
Remove every Pokémon. Replace them all with my favorite Pokémon pic related.
>>
>>33139535
/vp/ let tumbler affect them. Even though sugimori clearly stated in defense on behalf of those using gender specific pronouns for certain pokemon /vp/ let the feminazis and betas win
>>
>>33139933
Hello, Bui. Come here to shit up this board again?
>>
>>33140100
I'm pretty sure the whole idea of using a gender-neutral word in this case, also called indefinite pronoun, is to not point to an individual but to a group of pokémon.
>>
>>33139960
>I don't see how making it grass makes it more functional either.
Grass STAB? It doesn't have to be grass/flying specifically. I just want more type variety in early region mons.

>how does Normal as a type make you feel?
I don't mind Normal as a type. Hell I don't even mind having lots of Normal & Normal/Flying types. I just don't like starting a new pokemon game and the first mon I encounter is functionally the same mon as Rattata or Pidgey.

Fletchling, Bidoof, and Bunnelby were bros. Wingull too if it counts. They lasted on my team for quite a while. Meanwhile Yungoos and Pikipek were the first two mons I boxed. If I knew about Beak Blast during the main game I probably would've given Pikipek a second chance.

It's not as big an issue as that other anon (You?) made it out to be. In SM you encounter Slowpokes as early as Route 2. And BW2 had that ranch with the baby pokemon. The Pidgey/Rattata clones are annoying but at least GF's giving us other mons to hold our teams over.
>>
>>33139172
Get rid of Klinklang and replace it with a bipedal steampunk robot
>>
>>33140137
Gotcha but people really need to get real and stop appeasing a beast that will only be satisfied if they get their way on anything and everything. They are just spoiled people forcing an unfair agenda.
>>
>>33140161
>Grass STAB?
While giving it Fire and Flying weaknesses.

>It doesn't have to be grass/flying specifically. I just want more type variety in early region mons.
Tunnel vision.

Kanto: Nidorans, Mankey, Pikachu.
Johto: Crystal improved this with Poliwag and Zubat, and in either case Bellsprout is available. Not just that, but you can get an Onix before facing Falkner by trading.
Hoenn: Poochyena, Lotad, Seedot, Ralts, Wingull, Shroomish. Emerald has Marill.
Sinnoh: Bidoof which evolves into a Water type. Shinx, Zubat, Budew, Abra, Psyduck (Pt), Geodude, Onix, Machop, Ponyta.
Unova (BW): Gotta admit this is the worst when it comes to the routes before the first gym. Purrloin and the monkeys are all you can get.
Unova (BW2): Oh boy where do I begin at. Riolu, Mareep, Psyduck, Sewaddle, Purrloin, Azurill which evolves into Marill, Elekid, Magby, Magnemite.
Kalos: Pikachu, the monkeys, Fletchling which evolves into a Fire type, Burmy maybe, Psyduck, Riolu and Litleo.
Alola: Holy fuck this one is full of stuff. Pichu, Grubbin which evolves into Charjabug, Alolan Rattata, Alolan Grimer, Magnemite, Bonsly, Slowpoke, Wingull, Alolan Meowth, Abra, Drowzee, Growlithe, Cutiefly, Makuhita, Crabrawler.

All of these have something other than Normal, Flying and Bug. I'd also include Bug/Poison but those shits are too common.

In short you're asking for something that's already there. But nope you're complaining that there are Normal and Normal/Flying mons at all.
>>
>>33140249
Yeah but I don't see how OP is affected by Tumblr, or how this is a thing at all in this thread.
>>
>>33140324
OP here. Unless I know a specific Pokémon's gender, I refer to it as it, the same as I would a real animal. In the case of my original comment, I said it, because I was referring to the whole species and felt saying it would be simpler than saying "I'd replace every Luvdisc, male and female alike". Do people seriously read THAT much into a single word?
>>
File: 1256519926211.jpg (37KB, 600x433px) Image search: [Google]
1256519926211.jpg
37KB, 600x433px
>>33140319
Talk about tunnel vision. You didn't even read my whole post.

>>I don't mind Normal as a type. Hell I don't even mind having lots of Normal & Normal/Flying types. I just don't like starting a new pokemon game and the first mon I encounter is functionally the same mon as Rattata or Pidgey.
>>Fletchling, Bidoof, and Bunnelby were bros. Wingull too if it counts. They lasted on my team for quite a while. Meanwhile Yungoos and Pikipek were the first two mons I boxed. If I knew about Beak Blast during the main game I probably would've given Pikipek a second chance.
>>It's not as big an issue as that other anon (You?) made it out to be. In SM you encounter Slowpokes as early as Route 2. And BW2 had that ranch with the baby pokemon. The Pidgey/Rattata clones are annoying but at least GF's giving us other mons to hold our teams over.

I wanted specifically for Rattata & Pidgey clones to have more unique types. I couldn't be any more thorough in my explanation, anon. Either you're a moron or you're just responding to get the last word.
>>
>>33140443
Yeah, I don't know why that discussion was brought over in the first place.

>>33140452
>You didn't even read my whole post
Shit, no I didn't. I was too fixated on the first phrase and totally forgot to read the rest, my apologies.
>>
>>33140161
This was one of the things I liked about RSE. There were Zigzagoon and Tailow in the earlier routes, but there was also Poochyena, Lotad/Seedot, Surskit, and Ralts. A lot of those 'mons' final evo were really good late game as well.
>>
>>33139172
Erase Phione, as it's an inferior version of Manaphy in every sense. Replace it with an evolution for Basculine called Bastosterone (Water/Fighting). Either that or a line of Dragon/Poison type Pokémon based more directly on the Komodo Dragon, as Kommo-o is trash
>>
ERASE LUCHA-LITTEN
E R A S E
L U C H A
L I T T E N

A N D
G I V E
M E
Q U A D R U P E D
C A T
>>
File: 1499509426615.jpg (160KB, 669x449px) Image search: [Google]
1499509426615.jpg
160KB, 669x449px
Erase these six unnecessary trash, cosplay pikachus, edgyzard X, femtwo Y and replace them with 13 new pokemon, with new Alolan forms or Megas
>>
>>33139172
I'd get rid of Luvdisc and replace it with a Luvdisc that evolves in Alomomola.
>>
Incineroar with a quadruped Fire/Dark tiger. Make it bulky but not humanlike. Christ's sake, don't make it humanlike...
>>
>>33141158
What's the matter? Never had your cock sucked by a humanlike tiger before?
>>
>>33140659
Tack on Spikey-ear and you have yourself a deal.
>>
>>33141162
I like my wrestlers without fursuits, thanks.
>>
File: 1494498643799.jpg (258KB, 1284x980px) Image search: [Google]
1494498643799.jpg
258KB, 1284x980px
>>33139472

Kekked a lot with the Starly line replacement.

Too Edgy and autistic even for this board.
>>
>>33141153
I like you anon, I like you.
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.