[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In regards to competitive, is this accurate?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

File: STRONGEST_GIRL.png (1MB, 794x630px) Image search: [Google]
STRONGEST_GIRL.png
1MB, 794x630px
In regards to competitive, is this accurate?
>>
>>33139002
only if Superwoman's hiding a penis
>>
>>33139002
IIRC the Smogon tiering goes Primarina > Decidueye > Incineroar.
>>
>>33139002
Only if Batman and Superman are in a lesbian relationship with each other
>>
>>33139007
>superwoman
>>
>>33139002
Incineroar looks like he don't mind being carried by Primarina.
>>
>>33139007
Primarina is 100% female
>>
>>33139002
even on vgc teams primarina is most used. Although if HAs get released this gen, incineroar might take arcanine's throne as vgc intimidater/snarler.
>>
>>33139007
tranny seal cucks btfo'd in the first post
>>
>>33139002
Pretty much.
>>
>>33139002
You still need to add Tapu Finni being Primarina but better.
>>
>>33139242
It's more used in Battle Spot Doubles, Incineroar is still more popular in VGC. The only time Primarina got more usage in VGC was in the competitions where less serious players entered just to get the Mega Stones.
>>
>>33139002
>singles
Primarina > Decidueye > Incineroar
>doubles
Incineroar > Primarina > Decidueye

Incineroar and Primarina are only going to get better in doubles when their HAs are released. Specs water Hyper Voice will be useful in doubles despite being totally useless in singles.
>>
>>33139301
Well, yes, a Legendary/Tapu is better than a starter. Big surprise, right? Still, Primarina has much better offensive capabilities thanks to a wider movepool and 31 more base points in Special Attack, so it's not completely outclassed.
>>
>>33139330
>not Completly outclassed
I dunno, although, Finni is the shittiest Tapu so there is that. Still, it is hardly surprising that Prim is the strongest one, at least in singles, since
>water type
Why are their movepools so diverse, hell just Scald + Ice Bean is great combo
>Fairy Type
Self explanatory
Honestly, they would have to do some serious fuck up to make it suck.
>>
>>33139007
tumbl strikes again
>>
>>33139369
>Honestly, they would have to do some serious fuck up to make it suck.
Gamefreak genuinely tried to do that. The problem is just that they're so shit at game balance that instead of making it shit, they accidentally made Primarina decent instead.
>>
>>33139369
It's not, I already explained why. If Primarina was completely outclassed by Fini, it wouldn't be ranked C+ In OU. It would be unranked like Decidueye and Incineroar instead.
>>
>>33139385
How did they tried? Hell, they followed thier BST distro formulla for the Fae, Dump all in SDEF and SATK
>>
>>33139390
I know people here hate battlespot but I play it and I did find it interesting that Primarina and Tapu Fini are both A rank on there. They simply just have different roles.
>>
>>33139394
>maybe if we dump its stats on its attack and make it slow and frail it won't be good
>oh nooooo
>>
>>33139385
Actually, that's also obviously wrong. Primarina is ranked the same as Fini on Battlespot, and they have nearly the same usage there. Battlespot/VGC is what Game Freak balances their game on, not Smogon tiers, so they made them surprisingly similar in viability considering one is a Legendary. The big difference comes from the fact that Fini is also great in Doubles, not just singles.
>>
>>33139301
They have completely different roles in battle.
>>
>>33139002
Inshiteroar will never be good and decidueye is decent but in desperate need of its HA.
>>
>>33140219
>a Pokemon with Fake Out, smogon lion's bulk, and soon Intimidate will never be good
>what is doubles
>>
>>33140219
Long Reach won't improve it that much honestly. An Overgrow boosted Leaf Blade is more satisifying than Leaf Blade hitting a target with an ability/item that punishes contact. And Spirit Shackle doesn't make contact anyway. I guess being able to destory Bewear with Brave Bird would be nice.
>>
>/vp/ comparing Primarina to Fini again

Most of you are retarded. Primarina is closer to Azumarill and Lele than Fini. It's a wall breaker, not a fucking support mon. The only instance you will see Fini as an offensive mon is when it carries CM, which is very fucking rare right now. Know your shit, same typing doesn't mean same roll.
>>
>>33139242
I rather doubt it'll be taking Arcanine's spot even then. It's still slower by default, has slightly less Special Attack (though technically that doesn't hurt Snarl as much since it get STAB unlike Arcanine), lacks Extreme Speed for picking things off (why it doesn't get Sucker Punch by level up instead of probably needing the tutors is beyond me considering it's a heel, but I guess this is Game Freak we're talking about - knowing them it won't even get it by tutor, lol), Wild Charge for coverage, and Close Combat for maximum power with fighting moves.

Sure, it has a bit more bulk and gets access to a damaging healing move in Leech Life (of all things - because apparently heel wrestlers and/or tigers are able to sap the life of things they bite but they definitely never surprise attack anyone or anything) but even then Morning Sun is generally going to be better just because you don't have to basically depend upon hitting something that's weak to it.

Especially in an environment where the most used types tend to resist it meaning you're best just going with it's STAB Fire and Dark attacks.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.