[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

These are the best Pokemon 3DS games

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: sm.jpg (300KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
sm.jpg
300KB, 1200x630px
These are the best Pokemon 3DS games
>>
>>33136474
so how many replies is this bait thread going to get
>>
>>33136474
Thats not Super Mystery Dungeon. Or XY. Or ORAS
>>
>>33136474
Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon are better though.
>>
>>33136478
Most likely well over 100, since those 2 maggots haven't saged.
>>
Dude those games kicked ass I don't get it??
>>
>>33136474
I agree.
>>
>>33136479
> XY
??????????????????????????
>>
>>33136474
I honestly agree. X and Y were so boring and forgettable. ORAS were ok. Sun and Moon are great for competitive. Still not nearly as good as Gen V
>>
>>33136474
Couldn't agree more
>>
>>33136478
This is not bait.
>>
>>33136479
God damn, ORAS were great games.
>>
File: WRONG.jpg (25KB, 480x309px) Image search: [Google]
WRONG.jpg
25KB, 480x309px
Competitive: not relevant to how good a *game* is

Graphics: battles look the same yet XY can manage 3D in single battles

Handholding & Difficulty:
XY: optional gift pokemon, optional exp share, not that hard but most idiots say that despite using the exp share
SM: mandatory "no you can't go there, or there, or there" "do exactly what we say and we'll let you do more things", only more difficult because battles can go on forever which no one except lameos willing to spend all day grinding for the shiny bit to be 1 instead of 0 in a virtual animal

Region:
XY: Beautiful, lots of memorable areas e.g. pokeball factory, rich and poor castles, rock climbing, a better beach than SM, big circle city, windmill, some places in the overworld had 3D, had selfie cameras all over the region
SM: horrible, tarmac everywhere, garish colours, 2 tropical regions in a row, bad music, you have to hear HEEEYAMULADIERADAEH 1 million times, shitty camera that can almost never be used, gives you fake instagram friends who all love you because you're such a special child.

Rivals & friends:
XY: the one you compete with by battling, the one you compete with by pokedex, the one who fancies you, the one who doesn't care about pokemon
SM: the one who doesn't care about battling and chooses the weaker starter but still demands to battle you despite not caring at all, the one who's afraid of pokemon, the one who only shows up half way through and you can hardly ever fight.

Evil Team:
XY: Politically relevant, thematically fashionable and elitist, evil team leader twist reveal
SM: Lame, stereotype reliant, cut and pasted into the region, stupid idea that those guys actually took over a town and no one has gone after them, second evil team reveal was predictable because there was no other reason to spend so long there,

Legendaries:
XY: death bird, integral to the story
SM: wrong types, just randomly appear at the end

This is just off the top of my head.
>>
>>33138538
/thread
>>
>>33138538
Damn dude you really like gen 6 that much? The worst gen since gen 1? I can't with you
>>
>>33137000
NO matter how hard you try to meme it bit XY are better games than SM that's objective.
>>
>>33138592
>>33138538
I need a break.
No more 4chan today.
>>
>>33138592
It's weird how every major poketuber enjoyed Sun and moon more than the soulless snore that was x and y
>>
>>33138621
>poketuber
stopped reading right there
>>
File: 1386746768661.jpg (44KB, 446x400px) Image search: [Google]
1386746768661.jpg
44KB, 446x400px
>>33138621
>major poketuber
>>
>>33138629
>>33138630
Thanks for the (you)'s
;)
>>
>>33138621
>poketuber
>>
>>33138538
SM is just as open as XY. It just puts more unlockable areas in earlier locations, instead of railroading you on a circular track. That difficulty comment is nonsensical babbling, it's a harder story mode by design, that's all there is to it.

The music is objectively better than XY, you'd have to be tone deaf to think otherwise. XY is just a laundry list of unrelated landmarks while SM has the more cohesive island theme.

XY has the worst friends in the series, full stop.
>Hau doesn't care about battling
Confirmed for not playing the game/for having brain damage.

Team Flare didn't even make any fucking sense. Fashionistas that want to wipe out humanity? Skull is the best team since Rocket.

>Nebby randomly appears in the end, isn't integral to story

XYfags are actually this retarded.
>>
>>33138683
>Since Rocket
anon you mean Plasma right?
>>
>>33138683
>Confirmed for not playing the game/for having brain damage.
>Skull is the best team
Maybe, you haven't played it either.
>>
>>33136479
No. It's Sun and Moon.
>>
None of them are good. Not an accomplishment
>>
>>33136474
Thats a funny way of saying pokemon red
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.