[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GET OUT OF THE BAG ROWLET

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: ccQd6bF[1].jpg (58KB, 1241x676px) Image search: [Google]
ccQd6bF[1].jpg
58KB, 1241x676px
GET OUT OF THE BAG ROWLET
>>
C
>>
>>33135828
Get off our board, barafag.
>>
>>33135828
Say it with me:

COMEDY
>>
>>33135948
RELIEF
>>
>>33136023
bird
>>
>>33136046
Rowlet is an owl, owls aren't birds.

It's more a fat, lumpy, um... thing.
>>
>>33135894
>Everyone that makes fun of the rowlet line is a barafag!
>>
I can't wait to see Incineroar helping his lil' bud Rowlet and getting him out of wacky comedy relief hijinks!
>>
File: 1491532818043.jpg (77KB, 668x479px) Image search: [Google]
1491532818043.jpg
77KB, 668x479px
>>33136105
This. He needs help.
>>
>>33136105
I feel like that would fit both quite well considering it's a comedy relief anime atm.
>>
>>33136105
>>33136119
>They both evolve. They both become Comedy relief duo of the comically serious Decidueye and the Incineroar hamming it the hell up.
>>
>>33136186
I'd be ok with this, they better evolve soon so I don't have to look at SM-Ash as much. XY was a great series (except the finale) and then this is making me wish Iris was around so I'd have a specific person to hate instead of an entire series.
>>
>>33136186
>Decidueye tries to keep it cool most of the time but ends up spilling its spaghetti
>Incineroar is basically Charizard but a huge showoff
This shit literally writes itself thanks to the Pokedex.
>>
>>33137072

It's too early for anyone other than Rockruff to be evolving, evolutions for Rowlet and Litten at this point would feel rushed, they need more battles
>>
>>33137162
Charmander spent about 32 Episodes before it evolved, only to evolve again not even 5 episodes later.
It's been well long enough for Dartix to happen with a reasonably long enough period before Lycanroc and/or Torracat, but who knows what they'll do.
>>
>>33137244
>>33137162
I'd at least settle for Torracat/Dartrix and the Timon and Pumba mechanic to start.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.