[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ultra sun and moon is weird

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

Seeing what happened with the championships makes me think they should change the name of the games to "UltraDon'tBuyMe" and "UltraWaitForTheSwitchGame" and have Bidoof in the boxart. Not only this gives the competitive players less reasons to buy the game, also it lowers our chances of getting an impactful and solid group of new forms. As if that wasn't bad enough, we've already surpassed ORAS and B2W2 news droughts
>>
>>33135350
There was no ORAS news drought
>>
>>33135350
Stop hating so much, it' unhealty
>>
>>33135350
They'll probably update the rules after the games' release. But it also seems strange to me they are not giving them any importance whatsoever
>>
Arceusdammit Anon give it time!
>>
>>33135373
But the games have been announced so it makes zero sense not including them in the ruless already

But thats jus one problem. European championsips being held on the day of USUM release in even worse and weird.
>>
they are ashamed they made a good game so they're pretending it doesn't exist
>>
>>33135373
They did it on purpose though. Easily could have avoidable
>>
>>33135395
Sure, believe that
>>
File: 1500086042963.gif (1MB, 284x261px) Image search: [Google]
1500086042963.gif
1MB, 284x261px
Anyone else thinking we'll get USUM at VGC19 and then Gen 8 at VGC20 since they're probably trying to wait until a Switch Pricedrop so Pokemon remains a bit accessible to most people?
Plus, they could cut out the middleman of Gen 8's First Games and skip directly to the Sinnoh Remakes/Revised Versions for VGC20 since I doubt we'll get a Gap Year anymore.
>>
>>33135388
Not really. You realize they don't just roll into town and tell the venue "Yeah, you're doing this now, bud.", right? They probably had a set window to book them in and couldn't find a properly sized venue at any other time.

It's not like it matters, really. At least as far as I was aware you could just show up from any region at these things. If someone would prefer to wait to compete in US/UM they can just wait and go to one of the others, in other words.

Travel clearly isn't a problem - Worlds isn't likely to be held in their location either so if they have a problem with traveling for it, they shouldn't be competing at all.
>>
>>33135388
Really? I didn't know that.
But if I recall correctly, the something similar occurred when ORAS was released, tournaments were held using XY games, they waited until January 2015 to move on to the new games. Again, don't quote me on that.
>>
>>33135426
No, once we'll move to Switch they'll need to focus on the Switch because they need to promote the console.

Besides if 2018 was a gap year it still would make more sense to do USUM in VGC 2018 and 2019.

Im starting to think that after the rage pos USUM reveal and immediate Switch game announcement, GF and TPC will sweep USUM under a rug. They'll release it but it wont receive any special treatment and wont be even included in VGC
>>
>>33135452
Uhm no they didnt do that
>>
>>33135459
You know what would be funny? If USM were actually good games
>>
>>33135462
Sorry, my memory has been terrible lately
>>
>>33135350
hey niyuura, why don't you fuck off
>>
>>33135452
Umm no only reason we got oras 2 years in a row is because 2015 had no mainline game

Even if switch game is 2019.

They are choosing to do sun and moon 2 years in a row and USM 1 years. Why wouldn't they use the newest. Than they expect players to buy USM
>>
>>33135473
If that would be the case GFwould promote them like crazy atm to prove people wrong. Instead they're trying to belittle USUM with every decison they make
>>
>>33135459
>rage pos USUM reveal
????
>>
>>33135507
No no, I mean the games wind up being good, but GF didn't bother advertising them because they thought it would be shit.
>>
>>33135462
>>33135486
Yes they did, it's basically the same thing here. But the main difference is that EU internats is a major event, while the 2015 season only had smaller events during the small period using XY
>>
>>33135572
There wasn't a mainline game in 2015
>>
>>33135585
>2015 season
>>
>>33135572
They also announced they will use ORAS later on
>>
>>33135546
That would be cool but i really doubt it
>>
>>33135382
Lately the "Arceus-swearing faggots" are fucking everywhere, the cringe is strong.
>>
>>33135350
Imagine being so autistic a fucking video game of all things bothers you this much? Feel bad for you, OP.
>>
>>33135686
Yes those fucking neck beards have invaded
>>
>>33135507
>>33135546
>GF put an insane amount of content in the post game but purposefully underadvertise it so it sells like shit, them the switch games have little to no content and Masuda smugly responds with all of that "the kids don't bother with all these hardcore games" shit.
>>
>>33135686
>getting upset over a pokefan being a pokefan
Who's cringy again
>>
>>33135933
How am I fucking mad? I'm enjoying my summer. This is a Pokemon board and I'm concerned about Ultra sun and moon

This is not effecting my real life at all
>>
>>33136302
To be fair, replacing 'god' with 'arceus' in conversations is weird.
>>
>>33135572
So my memory served me right...
>>
File: IMG_3647.jpg (31KB, 328x330px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3647.jpg
31KB, 328x330px
>>33136239
Oh, don't we live in a beautiful world.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.