[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are the things you wish to be in USuUMo?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 93
Thread images: 18

File: USuUMo.jpg (124KB, 1024x512px) Image search: [Google]
USuUMo.jpg
124KB, 1024x512px
What are the things you wish to be in USuUMo?
>>
It's what I don't want in this game. And that's those awful long dialogues scenes that aren't skip able

I don't care if there's a post game if that shit is still in it. Why would I replay the same shit that I didn't like to begin with
>>
>>33135028
I want the National Dex to be back.
>>
>>33135043
I get you, that's the main thing with rpgs in general, but even most of those you can speed past dialogue or skip parts of it.
>>
a postgame
no more locked off areas
>>
>>33135028
i'll be the one to say it: pokethlon. that shit was fun as hell.
>>
>>33135048
>>33135069
I still haven't even finished it, so I didn't know those weren't in the game, fuck man
>>
>Battle Factory (an entire Frontier would be nice but I wouldn't use most of it really)
>Repeatable rematches with important characters
>Getting rid of version-exclusive Battle Tree opponents
>National Pokédex (I didn't particularly enjoy it when they took a feature that has been present in every single game since 2002 and threw it behind a paywall because [excuse])
>Either Challenge Mode or a generally more difficult game overall
>Early game Ice-types (no, Delibird doesn't count)
>Slightly expanded Alola Pokédex, or at least shuffling their availability around a bit
>Move tutors, ideally ones that are usable during the storyline like in Pt/B2W2
There's other things I want but most of them are "give X Pokémon Y move" or something similar.
>>
I need more megas... what happend with the megas!?
>>
>>33135028
A sequel or precuel
>>
>>33135225
Pls no. I'm tired of gimmicks, let them die already.
>>
Okay, i'll play...

- Easy, normal, and hard modes return.

- DPad control returned (though ideally the ability to set our own control layout would exist just because it should in every game at this point).

- Bike return and/or ability to set Tauros to run at full speed without holding down a button meaning you can hatch eggs mostly one handed while doing something else as you could previously.

- The return of Triples and Rotation because above all else, species and battle styles are two of the three key features that should never be removed for any reason.

- Battle Frontier with all the events from the past including a PWT event and ideally some new ones. Like ones to somehow make use of the Battle Royal, Triple, and Rotation battle style specifically as well.

- Battle Royals changed to at least have the option to be last man standing rather than the mess it is now.

- Limited or skippable (by which I mean also not story connected so you can skip it even the first time playing without issue) handholding. Acknowledging some of have been playing for nearly and more than 20 years and then forcing us to go through an hour of tutorial? Fuck off.

- Skippable cutscenes. I'm all for story but I understand that there are people who just don't care and even I only generally wish to go through it once so I shouldn't be forced to do so on my other copies.

- Adrenaline Orb/SOS changes. Being specifically that SOS calls don't happen unless you use an Orb and they happen 100% of the time when you do. This feature is only for Shiny hunters and competitive players as a replacement for hordes (ST doesn't matter because it's for newbs and noobs who don't know better or don't want to know better and nothing more). Why they thought annoying casual players with features meant to help competitive/hardcore players I've no idea and I say this as someone who is as far from casual as you can get.
>>
>>33135028
Basically a repeat of B2&W2.
>>
>Move Tutors
>Get rid of version exclusive outfits
>Fix the Festival Plaza, it's a grindy RNG fest as it is now. Or at least make the dye shops accessible in some other way
>Yes I care a lot about outfits and dyes
>Give Mina an actual trial, hopefully in a mew location we haven't seen before
>The extra Z-Crystals hidden around the game added some reason to explore. I think the Mega Stones should also be found this way in the post-game, rather than bought at the Battle Tree.
>Expand some move pools, a lot of Gen 7 Pokemon have abysmal pools, hoping Tutors also helps fix this
>I really loved SM's music but I hope this game also has some really good new music like BW2
>Why are Bottle Caps so fuckin rare? Fix this too
>>
>>33135240
- Hordes, at least in trainers but preferably in the wild too if the following thing isn't done to make SOS battles as good as hordes were.

- National Dex. The primary point of Pokémon is to catch them all. When your flagship game doesn't even list them all you've got problems. And let's be realistic here, Bank is primarily for the hardcore/competitive players. Those people already have a subscription to Bank. No one who hasn't already handed them their measly $5 USD for it already is buying it to access the Dex. No one. I'll accept a lot of ridiculous shit about people but I don't believe that for a second and I don't believe they think that either so it's removal from the main game just confuses me.

- Versus Seeker return or similar functionality.

- Restaurant return or similar functionality preferably with level up to more like 80.

- More clothing. By which I mean at least the options for all of the NPCs and the clothing from X and Y.

- Outright color custom clothing rather than the messy "Here's some different colors of mostly the same things time and again oh and you can dye shit a couple shades." The dyeing process should be part of the redress process. Should be able to buy a piece of clothing and then use a slider or directly enter a hex code even and pay for the dyeing to the exact color you want on the spot, not as part of the Plaza and not with version specific colors.

- Gyms should exist, even if they're not the focus of the main story. Post game or even just optional side questing is fine.

- Additional story to expand on the previously post game UBs. Main plot story preferably so they're not just an afterthought again.

- Ultra Space to be explorable weirdness instead of a dead end hallway you can't ever revisit again despite catching the dude who took you there to begin with.
>>
- Kanto post game. This would be the ideal way to pay tribute to Iwata who died while they'd have been in development who made it possible to make the first dual region game. It would also be the ideal way to re-cover Kanto without remaking the Gen 1 games again and in a more interesting fashion since it's 10 years later in the story. I was thinking the SS Anne could do it since it's a luxury liner and would almost certainly visit Pokéwaii but I realized while typing this, "Why not Ultra Space? Why can't there be areas inside Ultra Space to connect to other places?" Since Kanto would presumably still have Gyms it would culminate in using the Gym return, UB/US story extension, dual region, and Kanto re-remake requests in a way that makes story sense.

- All Gym Leaders/Gyms/Trial Captains/Trials would have their own themed remix of the same common theme to their group a la B2/W2.

- Mail feature where you pay in-game currency to transfer items between games. This would be added to Bank as well but would, of course, be one way between Gens.

- New Alolan Formes of at least Johto Pokémon.

- New Megas including the Johto and Sinnoh starters, Butterfree, Flygon, and Milotic.

- Battle Bond versions of the Gen 6 and 7 starters that take on a look resembling your trainers customization at the time of it's ability activation, not random Ash.

- Alolan Pokémon not being so nonsensically rare in their primary habitat.

- Contests, Pokéathlon, Pokéstar Studios and Musicals (blehg) because no feature should ever be removed. Someone somewhere loves one or all of them and the goal should be to increase the player base by adding, not change it by changing/removing things.

- Shinies transferred from a past game through Bank should be able to breed Shinies at a much higher rate (1 in 8 on average with Masuda and Charm rolls?) so as to not punish legit players by constantly requiring current Gen Pokémon. ONLY legit players are punished by this because cheaters gonna cheat.
>>
As for what I expect? None of the three posts of points I just made because they don't give a fuck.
>>
>>33135028
>USuUMo
Kys
>>
>Bike that does not require pressing B all the time.
>Shorter, bearable tutorials.
>Skippable cutscenes.
>Move Tutors
>SOS chaining that does not reroll itself.
>Ability to sit.
>Toggled running shoes. This is a thing from HGSS that I remember fondly and pressing B sucks ass.
>BerryDex.
>More customization options. I maybe wrong but is it true that Sun and Moon has color split or something like this?
>Bring contests back?
>Ultra Space that has some Distortion World traits.
>Fixed RNG.
>Less Lillie.
>>
>>33135286
>- Kanto post game. This would be the ideal way to pay tribute to Iwata who died while they'd have been in development who made it possible to make the first dual region game. It would also be the ideal way to re-cover Kanto without remaking the Gen 1 games again and in a more interesting fashion since it's 10 years later in the story. I was thinking the SS Anne could do it since it's a luxury liner and would almost certainly visit Pokéwaii but I realized while typing this, "Why not Ultra Space? Why can't there be areas inside Ultra Space to connect to other places?" Since Kanto would presumably still have Gyms it would culminate in using the Gym return, UB/US story extension, dual region, and Kanto re-remake requests in a way that makes story sense.

That wouldnt make any sense now that main games on Switch have been announced it would be much better decision to Kanto on the Switch because it would help with selling Switch and its games.

If there would be any region in USUM post game it should be Kalos because at least there's some unfinsihed buisness instead of just nostalgia that would work better with Switch
>>
>>33135043
you dont need to replay a game if the postgame is good enough
>>
>>33135311
What's wrong with this, it's just adding U before the main titles in SuMo
>>
>>33135343
Bringing it back here doesnt mean they wont bring it back again for the Switch, probably the 25th anniversary games
>>
>>33135225
i don't think they'll do new Megas for USUM or they would have started showing them to build hype by now. or maybe they learned from ORAS and are saving lots of suprises for after release?
>>
>>33135258
i never realized how badly i wanted Gyms as an optional sidequest. the trials work, but having gyms as a challenge with a good reward (TMs) makes them worth doing and could be something to do postgame if they scale to your level or can only be accessed after the E4
>>
>>33135179
why do people want battle frontier so bad, i get its big and a different setting, but the recent games are basically a simplified version of it, minus any rental pokemon or any real badges of sorts. i'll be it it is way more difficult than todays battle tree, its arguably the same shit, just battle for waves and waves and try not to lose for bp.
>>
>>33135028
>pokemon contests
>at least 20 new ribbons per game
>national dex
>a lapras preevolution
>evoltuions for froslass & mismagius, real evos, no temporary mega-bullshit
>>
-new clothing options
-new Pokeride partners
-mega stones found in hidden locations
-battle frontier
-a few new trial captains
-optional postgame gym challenge, with old trial captains/key characters as Gym leaders
-more pokemon available postgame, and not locked to island scan
-hidden areas only accessible postgame, with new pokemon and TMs available in them
-Move tutor
-Photo viewer that is more like Pokemon Snap
>>
File: 1-600x337.jpg (35KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
1-600x337.jpg
35KB, 600x337px
My ultra list:

>Fix the camera angles so we can see more around us instead of being stuck to the ground
(Though judging by pic related, we're off to a good start, I just wanna see the ocean and the islands vistas more in the distance)
>Battle Frontier
(Not too worried about this one, GF have been teasing it like crazy and every third version has had something)
>More Ocean areas
(We have way too little for a place based off Hawaii. Open up the seas, let us dive, let us explore some hidden coves, give us a huge variety of water types, throw in a marine tube)
>Expand the UB storyline
(Pretty obvious given the title, I hope its a full scale invasion/infection story, make it feel like the apocalypse when the UBs invade, add in all kinds of deepest lore, have Zygarde do stuff too)
>Bigger Dex
(Confirmed in the trailer, and obviously national dex judging from the guidebook, but make Aloladex XY huge, if not bigger, it's the last game of the generation and of the system so between both games maybe let us catch em all)
>Older Legendaries/starters
(Added from above, but let us catch all the legendaries like oras did, maybe give them a story reason to be there)
>Expand the region
(Fill in the empty lots, expand on the blocked off areas, and just make the region feel bigger)
>Postgame Gyms
(Keeping the Island Challenge is a must, but let the gyms come too as postgame features, where we can battle and rematch the trial captians with high level teams, make ya boi Guzma a leader too)
>Better customization
(Trailer seems to confirm we're getting more options atleast)
>New Towns/Cities
(What we had felt like too little, maybe throw in 1-2 more cities with different themes)
>Pokemon World Tournament
(It all comes together, they were setting up the Battle Tree to be it but now lets go all in and bring back everyone, and give it more presence in the story this time too)

Overall, pretty much the basic third version additions would make the games great for me
>>
File: USUMLeak.png (295KB, 705x530px) Image search: [Google]
USUMLeak.png
295KB, 705x530px
>>
>>33135557
Some anon said on a different thread that when you first start your pokemon journey on Sun/Moon, the camera looks just like that, so maybe the camer angles are the same as before
>>
>>33135578
I looked into it and there's actally a difference
In S/M that scene's interrupted by a cutscene conversation with Kukui, where USUM is straight all the way
And when you run up the hill, the angles different and it's way more zoomed in compared to USUM at the same point
>>
>>33135446
Doing it twice in a small amount of time wouldnt have the same punch

Even with remakes they've waited 5 years to do HGSS after FRLG
>>
>>33135028
I dont have any hopes for this game because i already know whats realistic and what isnt

But if there was one thing that i would hope for and what would make the game a lot better is PWT.

And even thoug it isnt very likelly there's a tiniest chance that GF wanted to hint at PWT by bringing back 9 old characters in SM and included them in a small battle facility
>>
>>33135680
Thats probably because now you're told where to go and Kukui doesnt need to be holding your hand
>>
all I want is a defog move tutor
>>
I hope they eliminate the effects of pokemon refresh in battle.
>>
Of all the areas they hinted were coming in USUM, the Jurassic Park is the one I think has the most potential
It feels like the kind of thing GF would be excited to put in and show off, Heck they even riffed the Jurassic Park theme in the Trainer Battle Music

I'm hoping it's a massive safari zone where we can find fossil mons roaming around, along with other ancient non fossil ones (Aggron, Relicanth, Heliolisk, Mamoswine, etc.)

They could even make it a Trial Site where we have to calm a raging Totem Tyrantrum, or an anime reference where we get kidnapped by a Totem Aerodactyl
>>
I want them to bring back the Mega Evolution pose.
>>
>>33135311
yeah it should be UlSuUlMo
>>
>>33135028
>USuUMo
What did he mean by this
>>
>>33136150
Ultra Sun and Ultra Ultra Moon
buy at once
>>
>>33135811
why?
when your pokémon holds on after a hit that would have defeated it or dodges more often it feels great
>>
>>33136150
its an acronym, chill the fuck out
>>
>>33135028
New Game +. start from the beginning but keep everything, instead of deleting a save
>>
>>33136426
At least they should make it a toggle option. Getting additional crits and misses is silly.
>>
File: 1496120927672.jpg (55KB, 496x651px) Image search: [Google]
1496120927672.jpg
55KB, 496x651px
>>33135028
an enemy trainer that has more than 1 pokemon
a large dungeon
skippable cut scenes
some longish routes that don't go anywhere but lead to interesting trainers or items or pokemon to catch
add more pokemon to the dex, not necessarily new ones (that would be cool tho) but just having a larger dex than 300 or so.
vikavolt gets +60 speed
lycanrocs get earthquake and megas. night keeps no guard, day gets technician or something to help accelrock.
rematchable trainers.
a real story

THAT WOULD ABOUT DO IT.
>>
>>33137146
OH AND ONE MORE THING: take out poke rides, and make it so that every pokemon that could previously learn an HM can now just automatically use it outside of battle (once you beat the appropriate island challenge) so that I can once again EXPLORE WITH MY ACTUAL BROS instead of getting fucking carried by a machamp like a baby.
>>
i dont want kanto post game i leave it for the switch

but johto post game would be a good thing considering the region is small and most of the things seen in Alola could be re-used in it

and would work with the gold and silver virtual console...

But it's impossible so i really hope for

-> some additionnal islands
-> a substitute for secret bases
>>
>>33135028
End-game
>>
>>33137194
While your idea makes more sense I think we'll see it in gen 8 instead of now

The system they have now isnt too bad, it reminds me of renting extreme sports equipment

What we need are more Ride options like a Dive Mantine or Lanturn, a Soaring Pidgeot or Lati@s again, a lava crossing Camerupt, etc.
Also, expand the use of the ones we have,
like maybe give us Sharpedo races on the ocean
>>
>>33137194
so much this
>>
>>33135028

- Tutor moves (including new ones for moves such as Sucker Punch and Defog)

- Some sort of DexNav that allows an easier method to obtain egg moves or hidden abilities (Island Scan. Please?)

- More Alolan forms (preferably ones with unique type combinations such as Dark/Fairy)

- Battle Tree with more special trainers such as Gym Leaders and Elite Four members from past regions

- Daily battles with rivals, Kahunas, special trainers, Trial Captains, etc.

- Easy and Challenge Mode

- Way to obtain Gen I-VI Legendary Pokemon without transfer

- Pokemon learning new moves through level up or breeding

- Starters having access to their Hidden Abilities

- Walking with the DPad (I don't care if it's clonky; I hate the circle pad on 3DS)

- SOS Battles that are easier

- Combining both Trials and Gyms. Basically you complete a Trial to gain access to the Trial Captain's gym. Then you challenge the gym and beat the Trial Captain to get the corresponding Z-Crystal.

- On that note, every Z-Crystal should have a corresponding trial; no more random Z-Crystals appearing in overworld.

- Wicke actually battling

- More clothing/customization options

- New Mega Evolutions

- Better encounter tables for Gen VII Pokemon. Many Pokemon in this game have 1-10% encounter rates. Fuck that shit. Make it at lesat 10% for every Pokemon.

- Expanded Alolan dex to include many more species of Pokemon (including Alolan forms)

- All Mega Stones can be bought in Battle Tree and are also available in the overworld

- Access to all of the closed off locations in SM. There are a shit ton of them.
>>
I'd like more types of online battles available. also a global ranking system for online battles and other things.

I'd also like the mini game things to be better in the festival plaza because they are mostly just hold left/right and press A sometimes.

This is a stretch but I'd love if they connected all of the islands with water like in gen 3 instead of making them blocked off from each other.

I want the tv to say more things than that one food advert.

I want the pokefinder to be useful for other things. Right now upgrading it just makes it better at using the pokefinder. but I think it could be upgraded to take the place of the qr scan that finds rare pokemon when you get a certain amount of points. the qr thing is bullshit anyways so upgrading the pokefinder to do that instead seems better.

I want poke pelago to be actual islands that you walk around in to do stuff now just top down things with sprites. They would be like the size of that exeggutor island.
>>
>>33136111
Fuck off
>>
I just want better, more creative level layout. Like DPPt where caves were a interweaving maze. Not like new games, where the game is like a submissive bitch.
>H-Hey look at this cave, Player! I spent quite a bit of time-
>"I fucking hate caves. Why is it not a straight line!"
>Oh...okay...How about a curved line?
>>
>>33135028
more mega evolutions
>>
>>33135811
>>33136426
People don't realise this is a soft difficulty option. Same with exp share.

I have a friend who started playing Sun as their first Pokémon game and they were laughing at me saying how easy it was, since I said the totems were pretty fun and some were challenging, but when I told him that I don't grind past the trainers in the area, don't use refresh and don't use exp share he called me shit at the game for not using things to get stronger. I tried to tell him that refresh and exp share are just soft difficulty toggles for kids/casual players he told me I was a moron.
>>
>>33137439
> every Z-Crystal should have a corresponding trial; no more random Z-Crystals appearing in overworld.

so basically put random z crystals, but have a totem guarding them at all times?
>>
>>33138520
I think the Ice and Flying Z-Crystals were just chillin in the originals, so we could have a Totem Crabominable as a boss on Mt. Lanakila

I think originally the Golf Course on Akala Island was meant to be a Trial Site with Kahali as the captian, so Totem Toucannon could be a thing if they add it back
>>
File: 274px-Faraway_Island_Mew.png (85KB, 274x138px) Image search: [Google]
274px-Faraway_Island_Mew.png
85KB, 274x138px
I hope they un-mythic Mew, Celebi and Jirachi like they did for Deoxys
It makes sense for Mew considering the whole 20th anniversary thing Sun and Moon had, plus they had Mew distributions too

For Celebi and Jirachi, it's mostly for convenience accounting for how hard they are to obtain nowadays, which is probably why they did it for Deoxys anyways

They could bring back Faraway Island for Mew, let us go on time travel trip for Celebi and go to space for Jirachi!

Darkrai and onwards can go in the DP remakes next gen
>>
>>33135028
Be sat on my Wicke.
It would also be nice to to find most or all mega stones in game instead of having to wait for distributions and have a dex entries for every pokemon again instead of just Alola dex pokemon.
>>
>>33135487

It would be a fun way to actually use all the competitive mons people have made over the years that only get banked. There's so much shit I'd use in a returning battle hall.

That and the factory is big for a lot of people.
>>
>>33139402

Jirachi is easy to get in Japan and that's all GF cares about.
>>
>>33135028
Alternative starter evolutions, but I know that won't happen.
>>
>>33135028
>USuUMo
FUcK OfF
>>
File: 300px-Æther-ParadiesHQArtwork.jpg (15KB, 300x178px) Image search: [Google]
300px-Æther-ParadiesHQArtwork.jpg
15KB, 300x178px
Aether Paradise definitely has some potential for expansion, Maybe some of the Ultra Wormholes open up around the island itself and we pop in and out of them as we make our way through the area fighting all the Nihilego toxin fueled grunts

It could be Citadark Isle tier if done right
>>
Just a fucking return to the adventure aspect of the game rather than the shitty stories. They had a good balance up until X and Y when it just went down hill.

Who the fuck wants rivals showing up every two routes? It makes the world seem tiny. Not to mention that Gamefreak apparently doesn't give a fuck and leaves shit out on purpose because "people today want to be on their phone." If this next game is shit, then I'm done with buying new ones.
>>
>>33137284
>like maybe give us Sharpedo races on the ocean

I need it now.
>>
>>33137284
>maybe give us Sharpedo races on the ocean

That would be nice, but I don't see Gamefreak doing it. The last games that had any mini-games were HGSS.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (16KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
16KB, 480x360px
>>33140094
They had the musical and movie studio in Unova and the PR video thing in XY, this could be Alolas version of that, just more similar to the HGSS Pokeathalon

It could work like Blooper surfing in Mario Sunshine, where you do a race or a timed obstacle course and get rewards for it, like TMs

They should also remake the Surfing Pikachu game from Yellow, with Alolan Raichu
>>
>>33138093
The 'pro-use' anon here
Yeah I guess you're right. With exp share it's more obvious it's a soft difficulty option but refresh can be a bit difficult to pin point as so.
Back when I played Moon I did use refresh (not as much as I did on XY) as I just wanted a relaxed experience and to explore the region

Knowing that some trials can be challenging though, I think I'll go without using those ok my sun playthrough, thanks anon
>>
File: 1t7628.jpg (16KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
1t7628.jpg
16KB, 300x168px
>>33135028
>>
OP here, glad everyone got triggered at the USuUMo, that was the whole point of the post actually, to shitpost. I only post real content in the generals
>>
>>33140335
Hey guys, real OP here. Please don't listen to this guy. I really don't want all this fire and wish you lot would stop.
>>
>>33135028
The ability to buy bottlecaps.
>>
>>33140369
Dude I'm actually OP though, not kidding I just shitpost. I haven't played a pokemon game seriously since white 2, barely even beat Y and never touched after that due to broken 3ds. I just go here to write fanfiction
>>
>>33140335
>>33140369
>>33140425
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u93bhAimFFU
>>
File: threadshot-1501222400362.png (121KB, 720x844px) Image search: [Google]
threadshot-1501222400362.png
121KB, 720x844px
>>33140245
If you've played through the game once the best way to make the game entertaining again in my view is to use Pokémon you've never used before and never level higher than the next "boss".
Also there's pic related which is pretty tough but was honestly my favourite experience of the games.
I feel like I came up with it too, I haven't seen it anywhere before
>>
>>33138520
Make every Z-Crystal associated with a trial or Grand Trial. Three of the type Z-Crystals were in the overworld in SM without any sort of trial.
>>
>>33135028
Why even bother with any lists when GF just doesnt cae about fan feedback? Apart from some obvious stuff (new z-moves, some new and updated trials, alola forms, move tutors) you wont be getting much stuff you'd want

GF gives you this for example. Who wanted this? Anyone? Area full of Pikachu in the overworld was just what this game needed? People were begging for it? No. But hey, enjoy it. They all use their anime cry. KAWAII!!!!
>>
File: 627.jpg (49KB, 627x353px) Image search: [Google]
627.jpg
49KB, 627x353px
>>33140948
Forgot to add pic, stupid me
>>
what I want is an Emerald remake
>>
>>33140714
That challenge sounds rad- thanks anon!
I'll definitely give it a try
>>
>>33135487
It's the variety of the gimmicks, instead of just a flat out battle that you spend the entire game doing, there is a something there changing things up.
>>
I'd love to see optional Totem Pokémon battles. You know all those z crystals found in pedestals in random areas? Have Totem Pokémon defend them. Except they're optional, so you don't have to fight them in order to proceed with the game.
>>
>>33136150
Ultra Soon ultra & Ultra Moon omega
>>
better post-game leveling
>>
File: kermit.jpg (5KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
kermit.jpg
5KB, 184x184px
>>33135487
>i'll be it
>>
>>33136111
>UlSuUlMo
>not Ult_Su-Ult_Mo

Kill yourself
>>
>>33140969
USM should just bring in all the elements Emerald introduced, that ORAS left out
Like the Battle Frontier, Faraway Island,and Navel Rock could all be accessed by boat in Alola

They're on the right track with bringing Anabel back
>>
>>33135028

Fix the disgusting "scribble" HP and ability bars.

Give me Alola Johto starters.

Expand the dex by at least 80 old mons.

Inverse mode Battle Tree.

This is all I really care about.
>>
File: flat,800x800,070,f.u2.jpg (154KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,070,f.u2.jpg
154KB, 800x450px
>>33143882
I love the HP bars, they fit the tropical island theme and have a cool 90s squiggle thing going on
Plus they remind me of Mario Sunshine

What they should do is change the color depending on what type of pokemon is out, like a red paint splash if its a fire type or a blue and green gradient if its a Water/Grass type
Thread posts: 93
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.