[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do so many females and homosexuals like Pokemon? They're

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: ?.png (72KB, 311x355px) Image search: [Google]
?.png
72KB, 311x355px
Why do so many females and homosexuals like Pokemon? They're the reason why I don't visit this board as much compared boards that discuss things that I like.
>>
You won't talk with females ?
What are you, gay ?
>>
>>33127071
>>>/pol/
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>33127078
I browse anonymous imageboard to talk to other lonely virgin males like myself about things that I like.
>>
>>33127082
I'm from /jp/, the absolute best board that 4chan has to offer. I'd rather not go to cancerous boards such as those.
>>
Red Lucario Rocket
>>
>>33127083Seems like >>>/r9k/ is where you want to be.
>>
>>33127093
I haven't been there in a while but I heard that it's infested with homosexuals. I'd rather not go there.
>>
>>33127071
Not sure what it is with us gays and Pokémon, but we are definitely overrepresented in the fanbase. Maybe because in general we aren't as concerned with what's socially acceptable to be interested in (things like theatre, pop music, Disney, sucking dick and cooking) so we don't have the same "I'm too much of a ~man~ to be playing a kids game" that heteros seem to get when they turn 13.

It definitely isn't husbando baiting because there's only a handful of human characters and even fewer Pokémon compared to the ridiculous amount of waifu bait
>>
>>33127131
>Maybe because in general we aren't as concerned with what's socially acceptable to be interested in
Definitely something many heteros could stand to learn. There are a lot of skills that "manly" people overlook learning because it's seen as "too feminine" such as cooking.
>>
Im hetero and before saying this I had no idea that pokemon was full of gays and girls. Refering to >>33127131 I did have the problem of being insecure about playing pokémon at 13
>>
>>33127090
/jp/ is my favorite pokemon!
>>
>>33127083
>lonely male virgin
>doesn't want to talk to lonely female virgins

You lost me, Anon.
>>
>>33127083
>wants to talk to lonely virgin males
>not a homosexual
>>
I think just people like pokemon, and some people happen to be female or homosexual
Please be kind
>>
File: 1470542228091.jpg (67KB, 979x816px) Image search: [Google]
1470542228091.jpg
67KB, 979x816px
that's very peculiar, it's almost as if a person's cultural tastes and preferences are independent of their gender, race or sexuality :thonkang:
>>
>>33127116
No no, it's infested with "faggots," not homosexuals
>>
Because it's a franchise about cute anime animals. That's what girls and gays like.
>>
>>33127449
I doubt that's entirely the case.
>>
>>33127083
wizardchan's that way
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.